Moparts

Medlen to DSR

Posted By: 512 VALIANT

Medlen to DSR - 03/03/10 06:07 PM

hope its not a repost.
http://www.competitionplus.com/index.php...anging-uniforms

wonder if its a $ issue due to lack of sponsor cut backs or if something was not to his liking. I know Simpson has an agreement w/ safety stuff w/ JFR now, wonder if that is it or if it is a buisiness decision?????

Drag racing online shows Medlen to tune Hagans car. -- Good for Mopar guys, but kind of confusing at the same time.
Posted By: joshking440

Re: Medlen to DSR - 03/03/10 07:08 PM

Im not saying I know anything, but I think this has been in the works for monthes
Posted By: 11secdart

Re: Medlen to DSR - 03/03/10 09:24 PM

Maybe the economy has caught up to NHRAs golden boy, first cutting back one funny car team, now crew chief is leaving. At least it will give ESPN something to ramble on about in the next race broadcast.

Re: Medlen to DSR - 03/03/10 09:26 PM

I dont think they let John go
Posted By: Anonymous

Post deleted by Defbob - 03/03/10 09:57 PM

Re: Medlen to DSR - 03/03/10 10:29 PM

Posted By: slantzilla

Re: Medlen to DSR - 03/03/10 10:35 PM

Quote:

Quote:

I dont think they let John go

a little bird told me he quit

Heard rumors that a lot of the crew were upset about how Force handled diving for Hight.
Posted By: MRMOPAR622

Re: Medlen to DSR - 03/04/10 12:51 AM

I know Force is good for NHRA and a Great Team owner and Driver. But I am tired of seeing the John Force show race after race.
Posted By: Moparmick

Re: Medlen to DSR - 03/04/10 01:01 AM

Yeah, it ought to be renamed JFRHRA not many others get the press he does, kinda lopsided,other sponsors cant be to happy about that.

Re: Medlen to DSR - 03/04/10 02:19 AM

im not a "fan" of john force or the jfr show, but..... general population of people want to see him, want to listen to him, want to watch his daughter, so if other sponsors are unhappy, then stop hiring people like hot rod fuller, or jr todd, or any other countless posers/profilers that did nothing for the sport other than bring a wad of cash to the table
Posted By: Dunnuck Racing

Re: Medlen to DSR - 03/04/10 02:50 AM

Quote:

im not a "fan" of john force or the jfr show, but..... general population of people want to see him, want to listen to him, want to watch his daughter, so if other sponsors are unhappy, then stop hiring people like hot rod fuller, or jr todd, or any other countless posers/profilers that did nothing for the sport other than bring a wad of cash to the table

Well said!
© 2024 Moparts Forums