Moparts

ccevents august event

Posted By: modified1090

ccevents august event - 12/19/09 02:06 AM

any ideas on where the august event for Chrysler classic might be?
i know there are three of the events that i hope i can attend next year. i was just wondering if this one might be close and i can attend it also.
Posted By: WILD BILL

Re: ccevents august event - 12/19/09 02:15 AM

Posted By: sunroofgtx

Re: ccevents august event - 12/19/09 02:26 AM

Nothing about August on their website. Not that their website has ever been up to date.. Actually, either is ours.. Websites are tough to keep up to date..
Posted By: modified1090

Re: ccevents august event - 12/19/09 02:32 AM

Quote:

Nothing about August on their website. Not that their website has ever been up to date.. Actually, either is ours.. Websites are tough to keep up to date..

well the web site has said TBA since they last updated the site a couple of months ago.
i knew that some of the ccevents guys hang out here and was wondering if some one had the low down on this story
Posted By: moparbrown14

Re: ccevents august event - 12/19/09 07:12 AM

i talked to a guy at the booth at indys swap meet back in march and he said they would like to put one in the cincinnati area. i said edgewater tri state or kill-kare and he said yes but that never happened. the problem with the august date is it is real close to the mopar nats in columbus and the car count is never real good because every one goes to the nats
Posted By: 69CHARGERMD

Re: ccevents august event - 12/19/09 11:39 AM

FYI,,,,When did they switch the Martin June dates ? was the 24th,,,,,now it is 17th of June,,,,what is with these guys,,,?
I had changed vacation times around to make Martin that month...i usually have to put my requests for any VK way in advance

Any CC event in August is likely going to be a bust, ,,i agree that the Nats is going to be a conflict. There is also the Woodward Cruise that month,,,

I would rather see a April Bowling Green event ( or anywhere else)...as opposed to a August event...

ps,,,,if they make some more changes,,,maybe they can do a better job on the website instead of putting a one liner in small text regarding the change,,,
Posted By: MoparPitBull

Re: ccevents august event - 12/19/09 02:17 PM

ROUTE 66?

Attached picture 5677007-duster.jpg
Posted By: wheelsup68dart

Re: ccevents august event - 12/19/09 04:51 PM

Clay City would be cool early season.
Posted By: hemiparts

Re: ccevents august event - 12/19/09 05:48 PM

Ya'll scared to come south
Posted By: REHBERGERRACING

Re: ccevents august event - 12/19/09 05:56 PM

Quote:

ROUTE 66?

Its going to rain that weekend.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: ccevents august event - 12/19/09 07:46 PM

what about a race at Indy????

Attached picture 5677608-PRP1.jpg
Posted By: slantzilla

Re: ccevents august event - 12/19/09 09:20 PM

Quote:

Quote:

ROUTE 66?

Posted By: MoparPitBull

Re: ccevents august event - 12/19/09 11:27 PM

Quote:

Quote:

ROUTE 66?

Posted By: THE GLASS MAN

Re: ccevents august event - 12/20/09 06:05 PM

As we know, Clay City already has a good thing going with their $20 swap meet and good racing on their own Mopar weekend. I seen Charlie and Eddie on Friday Dec.18,09 , and not a thing was said about an August event.
Merry Christmas to the world of Mopar from Sled City Fiberglass.
Posted By: REHBERGERRACING

Re: ccevents august event - 12/20/09 08:56 PM

Quote:

As we know, Clay City already has a good thing going with their $20 swap meet and good racing on their own Mopar weekend. I seen Charlie and Eddie on Friday Dec.18,09 , and not a thing was said about an August event.
Merry Christmas to the world of Mopar from Sled City Fiberglass.

Posted By: POZEST

Re: ccevents august event - 12/22/09 01:07 AM

Have not heard anything new since Norwalk.
© 2024 Moparts Forums