Moparts

mopars @ atco

Posted By: kingdust

mopars @ atco - 10/19/09 02:31 AM

did they run the show, alot of people did'nt go because of the weather. wheres hemities when you need him!

Attached picture 5553583-notimenationals.jpg
Posted By: hemi-itis

Re: mopars @ atco - 10/19/09 03:08 AM

Quote:

did they run the show, alot of people did'nt go because of the weather. wheres hemities when you need him!

I'm here MARK! Everything pretty much got rained out Next week,,,,,mopars at the patch.My junk is done for the season BALOONED the converter and too much crank thrust movement.

Attached picture 5553650-IMG_2566.JPG
Posted By: Craig

Re: mopars @ atco - 10/19/09 12:02 PM

The Mopar show/ Nostalgia Super Stock race has been rescheduled to Sun Nov 8. The Philadelphia Modifiers show/race is now Sat Nov 7. Plus we have a Nostalgia Super Stock race already scheduled for Sun Nov 1. So out of those 3 days we should get decent weather sometime
Posted By: DragDart360

Re: mopars @ atco - 10/19/09 12:27 PM

I'll be at all three, See ya there

Posted By: 11secdart

Re: mopars @ atco - 10/19/09 12:42 PM

I`ll be at the Mopar race.

Attached File
Posted By: Anonymous

Post deleted by Defbob - 10/19/09 01:03 PM

Re: mopars @ atco - 10/19/09 01:17 PM

NoJoke will be there with the Cuda and some of the boys....Fred should be a good time if someone shows up!!!
Posted By: Somerdale Flash

Re: mopars @ atco - 10/19/09 01:32 PM

Quote:

Love that car!!!!

We just raced last tuesday night... Think it was second round of the Gambler$ race...
Black Wagon in the right lane.
Posted By: DJVCuda

Re: mopars @ atco - 10/19/09 02:42 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Love that car!!!!

We just raced last tuesday night... Think it was second round of the Gambler$ race...
Black CHEVY Wagon in the right lane.

Fixed for clarification...

Re: mopars @ atco - 10/19/09 03:08 PM

The Horror!
Posted By: DJVCuda

Re: mopars @ atco - 10/19/09 03:13 PM

Posted By: SCDaytona

Re: mopars @ atco - 10/19/09 03:18 PM

Quote:

NoJoke will be there with the Cuda and some of the boys....Fred should be a good time if someone shows up!!!

Where's the Avenger?
Posted By: B1KILLER

Re: mopars @ atco - 10/19/09 03:19 PM

Wish I could be there, had a great time last year
Posted By: oldiron

Re: mopars @ atco - 10/19/09 08:03 PM

Weather permitting, will come to old home track (37 years ago)

Re: mopars @ atco - 10/19/09 08:27 PM

Hey Joe whats up? I sold the Avenger chassis in Feb.. It will be there though a nice fella by the name of Rick has it now from S Jersey he will be there...Hows your car running these days?

Quote:

Quote:

Where's the Avenger?

Posted By: SCDaytona

Re: mopars @ atco - 10/19/09 10:30 PM

I thought you had purchased a bigger motor. Sorry to see that car go. It was sweet! My car is running good although work is keeping me busy and have not been out much.

Re: mopars @ atco - 10/19/09 10:55 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Where's the Avenger?

Attached picture 5555028-images.jpg

Re: mopars @ atco - 10/20/09 12:01 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Where's the Avenger?

Rapid Ricky Graham, AKA "Deptford Heavy" will be at Atco with That Avenger...Always has the fastest Mopar with doors where ever he races...Been doing so for over 30 years.
Posted By: kruger

Re: mopars @ atco - 10/20/09 12:23 AM

Quote:

That Cudas awsome,My brothers gonna finally get to see it run.

Wewuzjustalkinboutthatcuda

Post deleted by Defbob - 10/20/09 12:25 AM

Posted By: hemi-itis

Re: mopars @ atco - 10/20/09 12:55 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

https://board.moparts.org/ubbthreads/download.php?Number=5555028

Where's the Avenger?

That's gunna leave a M,,,,ARK
Posted By: kingdust

Re: mopars @ atco - 10/20/09 04:05 AM

NO JOKE, love that cuda and 70s paint scheme. i might be able to make the nov.8th date. was going to go to the no time nationals on the 7th but i have a fund raiser to attend. so the 8th might work for me. iwas going to put the car away for the winter and get an early start for next year. it will be my last shot to get the car in the 8s!. sorry to here about your car al! get ready for next year. later- MARK.

Attached picture 5555859-notimenationals.jpg

Re: mopars @ atco - 10/20/09 01:04 PM

Joe I let it go I purchased a 2nd car wash and I haven't had much time for racing when you own 2 car washes and the weekends are nuts...But in time I'll get something else.

Quote:

I thought you had purchased a bigger motor. Sorry to see that car go. It was sweet! My car is running good although work is keeping me busy and have not been out much.

Re: mopars @ atco - 10/20/09 01:07 PM

Fred I spoke to him last Thursday he said he went an 8.06 he said but he was having issues upstairs car was squirly on him. I told him he needs to go up in tire pressure I never ran that car under 7lbs hes running 5.5lbs that's low...

Quote:

Rapid Ricky Graham, AKA "Deptford Heavy"
made an 8.02 pass first time out and not all out. it is being scaled and should be there

Re: mopars @ atco - 10/20/09 01:09 PM

Thanks yeah the air brush paint is original from 1973....I just had the white redone 2 yrs ago and clear that was all...It attracts a lot of attention at the track...Try to make it out to atco cars will be flying in that cool weather you should get your 8 second slip...

Quote:

NO JOKE, love that cuda and 70s paint scheme. i might be able to make the nov.8th date. was going to go to the no time nationals on the 7th but i have a fund raiser to attend. so the 8th might work for me. iwas going to put the car away for the winter and get an early start for next year. it will be my last shot to get the car in the 8s!. sorry to here about your car al! get ready for next year. later- MARK.

Re: mopars @ atco - 10/20/09 01:11 PM

Al stop by and see me at the track!!!!!

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

https://board.moparts.org/ubbthreads/download.php?Number=5555028

Where's the Avenger?

That's gunna leave a M,,,,ARK

© 2024 Moparts Forums