Moparts

fiberglass door

Posted By: Lil Wedge

fiberglass door - 10/17/09 11:41 PM

Any ideas on good place for fiberglass doors for 1970 swinger. Had AAR but drivers door skin blew out in the traps a while back and I patched it up but want to replace this winter.

Attached picture 5551442-May23142.jpg
Posted By: blown572dart

Re: fiberglass door - 10/17/09 11:48 PM

Glasstek
Posted By: DMCMopar

Re: fiberglass door - 10/18/09 01:09 AM

Hello
I have a pair of glass doors that were on my 74 DART they are in Columbus Ohio. They were made by WS Racing. You can pm me on Moparts.
Posted By: Anonymous

Post deleted by Defbob - 10/18/09 01:47 AM

Posted By: blown572dart

Re: fiberglass door - 10/18/09 01:51 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Glasstek

why are they fireproof

The old ones were steel

New ones are glasstek

Posted By: WILD BILL

Re: fiberglass door - 10/18/09 01:52 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Glasstek

why are they fireproof

Dam, if that aint a

Here, let me slap Fred for ya

Posted By: dodgeboy11

Re: fiberglass door - 10/18/09 03:53 AM

http://www.showcars-bodyparts.com/

I've never used 'em but their stuff looks a bit more than decent. I have some www.up22.com parts on mine, but I was a little disappointed with the finish. They were fairly cheap though, just means I have more work ahead of me to finish it.
Posted By: 452RT

Re: fiberglass door - 10/18/09 04:05 AM

Quote:

http://www.showcars-bodyparts.com/

I've never used 'em but their stuff looks a bit more than decent.

Their stuff is absolute junk. Stay as far away from this place as you can. I speak from experience.
Posted By: slantzilla

Re: fiberglass door - 10/18/09 08:54 AM

I have a pair of Glasstek doors for my Duster. They are very nice and very close to paint ready right out of the box.

Re: fiberglass door - 10/18/09 01:58 PM

I'm just looking to buy drivers door to replace damaged one I patched up to get through the points season. If I got a good enough deal on a pair, I would buy them, Not a show car, just a bracket car that gets beat on a lot, but it's way past time for new paint so might as well do it same time.
Posted By: B1KILLER

Re: fiberglass door - 10/18/09 02:42 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Glasstek

why are they fireproof

The old ones were steel

New ones are glasstek

Leave it to Fred, too bring the humor

Attached picture 5552274-5-18-086S035.jpg

Re: fiberglass door - 10/18/09 04:31 PM

Glasstek may sell you just 1 door. Might be worth it to give them a shout.
Posted By: weedlayer

Re: fiberglass door - 10/18/09 05:40 PM

I still can only find Challenger front fenders at unlimited. nobody else has them????

Re: fiberglass door - 10/19/09 12:29 AM

As far as I know the doors would fit the only difference I know of is that 73 and newer A-bodys didn't have the vent wing on the doors.
I was asking $250.00 for the pair.
Thanks

Re: fiberglass door - 10/19/09 12:57 AM

Quote:

As far as I know the doors would fit the only difference I know of is that 73 and newer A-bodys didn't have the vent wing on the doors.
I was asking $250.00 for the pair.
Thanks

PM SENT

Re: fiberglass door - 10/19/09 01:01 AM

My doors were made by WS racing in northen Ohio I had them bolted on my Dart they have the location spots in the door for handles,latches, and even a left side mirror,so I had cut out the spots for the handles,latches,and bolt holes and had them bolted to my stock hinges (with the door check springs removed) I also had stock inside doors handles bolted to them. They were sent to me gelcoated and I painted them black to match the car, then I sold the Dart I was going to put them on my Duster but decieded to run an all steel car I did sand one door down to the fiberglass.Yes they are still in Columbus I can tell you who to contact if you would like to see them he is a Moparts member also.

Re: fiberglass door - 10/19/09 02:16 AM

That is okay if it will be a couple of weeks you will have to check back with me I do have a sale pending on them currently.

Re: fiberglass door - 10/19/09 06:26 AM

Quote:

I still can only find Challenger front fenders at unlimited. nobody else has them????

http://www.vfnfiberglass.com/site.htm
© 2024 Moparts Forums