Moparts

New Challenger Rear Suspension

Posted By: 68CudaB1

New Challenger Rear Suspension - 10/17/09 02:55 PM

Can anybody help educate me on the typical IRS in the newer Challengers......basically, how would they stack up against the Mustangs & Vette's in a DRAG RADIAL CLASS....

All of our experience is with Leafs & Ladder Bars...

Any input would be appreciated....

Moparts Kicks A$$
Posted By: cold85

Re: New Challenger Rear Suspension - 10/17/09 10:36 PM

Quote:

Can anybody help educate me on the typical IRS in the newer Challengers......basically, how would they stack up against the Mustangs & Vette's in a DRAG RADIAL CLASS....

All of our experience is with Leafs & Ladder Bars...

Any input would be appreciated....

Moparts Kicks A$$

put ladder bars in
Posted By: 68CudaB1

Re: New Challenger Rear Suspension - 10/17/09 11:50 PM

Not allowed in most Drag Radial classes
Posted By: W8n2DustU

Re: New Challenger Rear Suspension - 10/18/09 06:55 PM

Quote:

That is the biggest problem. I want to have one built next year but I would like to be able to run in a stock suspension class' with the mustangs and Camaros. I think a Procharged Hemi in a new Challenger would be awesome. I looked under my wifes and it doesn't look very racer friendly.
Posted By: B1KILLER

Re: New Challenger Rear Suspension - 10/18/09 07:34 PM

Quote:

Quote:

That is the biggest problem. I want to have one built next year but I would like to be able to run in a stock suspension class' with the mustangs and Camaros. I think a Procharged Hemi in a new Challenger would be awesome. I looked under my wifes and it doesn't look very racer friendly.

X2
Posted By: lowell66dart

Re: New Challenger Rear Suspension - 10/18/09 07:53 PM

I met a very nice couple at Monster Mopar with a new 09 I think. This was a six speed car. He was trying out sone Afco shocks. I think he was friends with an engineer at Afco. I could get his name if your interested in talking with him.
Posted By: MR_P_BODY

Re: New Challenger Rear Suspension - 10/18/09 08:18 PM

If its like the others the driveshaft has a rubber
U-joint.... they will twist out... you would need to
go to a U-joint
© 2024 Moparts Forums