Moparts

CALLOUT SIXPACKGUT!

Posted By: moparniac

CALLOUT SIXPACKGUT! - 10/09/09 04:43 PM

Ray you have been one of the most helpful members to me even though you dont have a shop or "pro credentials"! Thx for anwering 15 million of my pm's and even giving me your phone number to call you! Its guys like you chip owens and that hood pin /brake/pinion expert angle guy who takes the time to help me and really make this a great site
Posted By: 70blackfish

Re: CALLOUT SIXPACKGUT! - 10/09/09 05:25 PM

Posted By: 68roadrunner

Re: CALLOUT SIXPACKGUT! - 10/09/09 05:48 PM

i thought we were going to have a stand off outside of the saloon.
Posted By: emarine01

Re: CALLOUT SIXPACKGUT! - 10/09/09 06:41 PM

So thats where the Wedgie posts have gone Some of your posts where the best fun I have had in years
Posted By: sixpackgut

Re: CALLOUT SIXPACKGUT! - 10/09/09 07:17 PM

i like you Wedgie, you have never copied and produced my ideas

Re: CALLOUT SIXPACKGUT! - 10/09/09 07:23 PM

the members i call for advise are DRAM, Eddie, Brad H, Chip, Ron P and many others.

i actually just foward all your PMs to smart guys and then act like i help. trying not to flatter myself like the BG Tech told me I have a problem with

Re: CALLOUT SIXPACKGUT! - 10/09/09 07:32 PM

Quote:

So thats where the Wedgie posts have gone Some of your posts where the best fun I have had in years

There is more to come...... Just waiting on my aluminum block and parts then the action starts!

Re: CALLOUT SIXPACKGUT! - 10/09/09 07:34 PM

Quote:

the members i call for advise are DRAM, Eddie, Brad H, Chip, Ron P and many others.

i actually just foward all your PMs to smart guys and then act like i help. trying not to flatter myself like the BG Tech told me I have a problem with

Yes dram and Ronp have been real helpful also....

Re: CALLOUT SIXPACKGUT! - 10/09/09 08:29 PM

Marion Cox broke his car and will be useing mine at the bracket finals in darlington if members are there, stop by and say hi

leaving right now
Posted By: Quicktree

Re: CALLOUT SIXPACKGUT! - 10/09/09 11:13 PM

Quote:

Ray you have been one of the most helpful members to me even though you dont have a shop or "pro credentials"! Thx for anwering 15 million of my pm's and even giving me your phone number to call you! Its guys like you chip owens and that hood pin /brake/pinion expert angle guy who takes the time to help me and really make this a great site

oh no, say it's not so. you listen to him about pinion angle
Posted By: Defbob

Re: CALLOUT SIXPACKGUT! - 10/10/09 12:33 AM

Sixpackgut, is your car sitting lower, in that sig pic, than it use to??
Posted By: 70blackfish

Re: CALLOUT SIXPACKGUT! - 10/10/09 05:41 AM

dont forget video.....
Posted By: Defbob

Re: CALLOUT SIXPACKGUT! - 10/10/09 12:43 PM

Quote:

dont forget video.....

the one on xtranormal.com??
Posted By: an8sec70cuda

Re: CALLOUT SIXPACKGUT! - 10/10/09 06:04 PM

Glad to help Wedgie!

Ray...got your message, but I'm busy with my sister's wedding this weekend. Good luck at the finals!!

CHIP

Re: CALLOUT SIXPACKGUT! - 10/10/09 09:29 PM

lost 1st round

yes, car is much lower now, went w 28" on back and 26 on front now. also changed back half of monos and drop spindles on the front with sb torsion bars now

car ran a 6.53 at 105 with the timming down around 30. i dont have a cage so we were trying to make it slow
© 2024 Moparts Forums