Moparts

CC PRO Championship

Posted By: VernMotor

CC PRO Championship - 09/21/09 02:30 PM

ART Gomes. Way to go! Great Job. Beat us by 2 points. He was in 5 place going to norwalk.And went more rounds than the rest of us. We led it for 3 round..party art just out round'ed us..It was a heck of a weekend for us. Won sat. and went rounds all weekend. Had a new best. Car ran a 10.98 I never thought it would run in the 10s.We try again next year..
Posted By: 3404

Re: CC PRO Championship - 09/21/09 02:36 PM

Jamie, great Job to you and Jenni!!!

And I want to Thank you for all your help this weekend.

Eric
Posted By: Irun5snd8th

Re: CC PRO Championship - 09/21/09 02:38 PM

Great job on the win Saturday and sorry to see you come up just short. 2nd place is nothing to sneeze at for sure.
Posted By: S/ST 3040

Re: CC PRO Championship - 09/21/09 02:46 PM

She did way better than most of us.......Congratulations Jenni.

Nice to meet another member Jamie.
Posted By: 70dusterjohn

Re: CC PRO Championship - 09/21/09 02:48 PM

Congrats, I saw the car but not you guys.. Maybe next year.. anyhow great job..

Re: CC PRO Championship - 09/21/09 02:49 PM

Quote:

Eric

Heck I just wanted to be seen on the line with a car that nice !..If I did't tell you.. your car is killer.. I realy love the paint on that thing !

Re: CC PRO Championship - 09/21/09 02:50 PM

Quote:

She did way better than most of us.......Congratulations Jenni.

Nice to meet another member Jamie.

It was nice to meet you also !
Posted By: 69dart

Re: CC PRO Championship - 09/21/09 05:15 PM

Good Job guys! Makes the thrash worth while when it pays off like that.

10.98 ...must be that awsome transmission in there!
Posted By: max_maniac

Re: CC PRO Championship - 09/21/09 05:27 PM

Congrats to the Vernon Family Race Team A special congrats to the driver "Jenni" who was able to work with the that car and also a MW car that she never drove before and still go rounds

Russ

Re: CC PRO Championship - 09/21/09 07:42 PM

Quote:

Good Job guys! Makes the thrash worth while when it pays off like that.

10.98 ...must be that awsome transmission in there!

Yes awsome trans ! got 25 runs on it. All broke in for you ! I will get that out this weekend..

Re: CC PRO Championship - 09/21/09 07:43 PM

Quote:

Congrats to the Vernon Family Race Team A special congrats to the driver "Jenni" who was able to work with the that car and also a MW car that she never drove before and still go rounds

Russ

Thank you Russ. you had a good weekend too ! went alot of rounds..and the car ran very well !
Posted By: BigDog68Dart

Re: CC PRO Championship - 09/22/09 12:07 AM

Good job Vernon family, good things happen to good people! Larry and Kay!
Posted By: MrBelvedere

Re: CC PRO Championship - 09/22/09 12:38 AM

Congrats Jenni

Nice seeing ya Jamie

Re: CC PRO Championship - 09/22/09 12:45 AM

Good seeing you again !
Posted By: GORacing

Re: CC PRO Championship - 09/22/09 01:11 AM

Quote:

ART Gomes. Way to go! Great Job. Beat us by 2 points. He was in 5 place going to norwalk.And went more rounds than the rest of us. We led it for 3 round..party art just out round'ed us..It was a heck of a weekend for us. Won sat. and went rounds all weekend. Had a new best. Car ran a 10.98 I never thought it would run in the 10s.We try again next year..

Congrats! She did a heck of a job all weekend. It was nice talking to you. Hopefully cya round some more this year.
Posted By: sunroofgtx

Re: CC PRO Championship - 09/22/09 01:47 AM

Quote:

Russ

Glad somebody else knew that. She works hard for being a natural behind the wheel of a racecar.. Congrats Team.. Way to go.
Posted By: 3ddart

Re: CC PRO Championship - 09/22/09 02:38 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Eric

Heck I just wanted to be seen on the line with a car that nice !..If I did't tell you.. your car is killer.. I realy love the paint on that thing !

check out my pics i posted vern, good picture of the team. i was cheering for you guys! art is a great racer so don't feel too bad about losing 1 to him.

Attached picture 5497676-norwalk09096.jpg
Posted By: 360904

Re: CC PRO Championship - 09/22/09 11:19 AM

WTG VERNON RACING

Jamie, Pam, Jenni, great people, great season
Posted By: ajcasini

Re: CC PRO Championship - 09/22/09 12:46 PM

Jamie you guys did great this season. A lot to be proud of there with your driver, Jenni and the way the car ran.

It was nice to finally shake your hand and say hello.

Good luck to you and Jenni the rest of the season.

Also Congratulations to Art Gomes for winning the championship.
Posted By: cgall

Re: CC PRO Championship - 09/22/09 04:33 PM

Jamie, you and Jenni worked hard to get that 2nd place, congrats. I saw where '07 Pro champ Dirk Hale was in the points lead entering that event, just goes to show how hard it is to win the title.

Congrats to Art, also props to AJ for winning the eliminator.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: CC PRO Championship - 09/22/09 09:22 PM

Jamie and Jenni,
Great job over the weekend. Jenni did a great job of driving and Jamie had the car dialed right on the money all weekend... Great job
poppaj

Attached picture 5499137-PRP1.jpg
Posted By: Bratt Racing

Re: CC PRO Championship - 09/22/09 10:33 PM

Congrt's Vern, Pam and Jenni. We watched Jenni's pass when she took on the Championship. Sorry to hear she lost it by 2 points. But Art is a really good friend of our family so we are Happy he won the Pro Championship. Hope to see your family racing the Chrysler Classic's next year. We have been at the Chrysler classic either showing our 70 AAR Cuda, 69 AMXor racing the 68 Dart, 65 Barrucada since 1985 when it was Northland Dodge Show and Shine. Good luck for the rest of your season. Ron, Debi, Chasity and Melissa
Posted By: 73-Dart-sport

Re: CC PRO Championship - 09/23/09 01:54 AM

Congrats to the family on a great season! Vern, it was good to talk with you this weekend.
Posted By: Duster3105

Re: CC PRO Championship - 09/23/09 02:44 PM

Congrats to Arty the one man Party!

Congrats to the Vernon's

Rick....
Posted By: Red Express

Re: CC PRO Championship - 09/23/09 07:29 PM

Great Job Art... Way to bring the championship back to CANADA!!!

Re: CC PRO Championship - 09/23/09 10:11 PM

Many thanks to everyone ..If We was going to lose..we did't mind losing to Art..seems like a great guy. In fact he came by our trailer after he went out to meet us. He did't know that he had won it. I was the frist to tell him. He was very happy..and I don't think he beleve me at first.I told him what the points was and where everyone was. He told me he had been second before but had not won it..He seems to be a little shocked about it. I like him..for sure a first class guy !
Posted By: Verns Daughter

Re: CC PRO Championship - 09/27/09 05:44 PM

Sorry it took me so long to get back on here, but wanted to say a big thank you to everyone who gave congrats, and helped us this season! Def had everything possible break on the car, luckily we have a racing family with many members who were eager to help us out! Norwalk was awesome, enjoyed meeting and see alot of you! Big thanks to Eddie and the Blankenship family! You guys are awesome! Fred Rader and Shaun Bemiller- thanks for all your help making it able to make it to michigan and norwalk, and of course my DAD "vern" for making it all possible to get anywhere! See you all next year, i cant wait to fight for that championship again..i heard from mom that dad said we have to sh** out a motorhome for next year..mom said "man thats gonna hurt". Haha.
Posted By: WILD BILL

Re: CC PRO Championship - 09/27/09 08:16 PM

Quote:

..mom said "man thats gonna hurt". Haha.

© 2024 Moparts Forums