Moparts

Photos from the World Series of Drag Racing @ Cordova

Posted By: donscuda

Photos from the World Series of Drag Racing @ Cordova - 08/31/09 03:17 PM

I made it out to Cordova over the weekend for the World Series, here's a link to the photos I took.. Let me know if anyone wants any copies.
http://community.webshots.com/album/574414783xbgALB
Posted By: old_racer

Re: Photos from the World Series of Drag Racing @ Cordova - 08/31/09 05:48 PM

Hi Don,
nice pictures, my car is no. 127, 183, could you email me pictures berg.sales@airrun.net thanks,
I made it to the final three cars in nostalgia super stock and got the by into the final but it was midnight and the mustang crashed and they called the race cause of track cond. we split the money three ways, at least I got $870.
Russ

Re: Photos from the World Series of Drag Racing @ Cordova - 08/31/09 10:51 PM

I sent you the photos.. I think Scott made the best decision with how the track was. I'm friends with the Crownhearts, and my stomach just went into a knot after what happened to Danny. I met them, and the Zizzo's and a couple of other guys who were running when I used to be part of the saftey staff of the UDRA. So, I totally understand the decision to call the race due to track conditions... I heard that Danny is doing ok, which is all that matters.
Posted By: slantzilla

Re: Photos from the World Series of Drag Racing @ Cordova - 09/01/09 02:51 AM

Sooooo.........How fast did Big actually go?

Re: Photos from the World Series of Drag Racing @ Cordova - 09/01/09 11:12 AM

Quote:

Sooooo.........How fast did Big actually go?

He only made 2 passes... The fastest pass he made was 10.46 at 129 mph. It's 4 tenth's off the Mustangs, but the track conditions were terrible. Even with the bad track conditions though, it looks like the Challenger's still need to do some more work. Larry didn't make any passes yet with his, so the data field is still small and it might still be a question of finding out what the new Hemi's like.
© 2024 Moparts Forums