Moparts

Paging Hemi Joel

Posted By: Streetwize

Paging Hemi Joel - 08/27/09 12:13 AM

Hey buddy!

Shoot me a PM when you get a chance...need some clutch advice!

thanks!
Posted By: scatpacktom

Re: Paging Hemi Joel - 08/27/09 12:23 AM

He doesn't have time to give you advice right now.He better be working on getting that hemi of his to New Jersey.

Re: Paging Hemi Joel - 08/27/09 12:28 AM

Aww...c'mon Tom...He kinda owes me one or he (or his clutch) never would have made the second round at the Nats that year
Posted By: scatpacktom

Re: Paging Hemi Joel - 08/27/09 01:00 AM

That may be one of the last times anyone has seen him
Posted By: DaveDudek

Re: Paging Hemi Joel - 08/27/09 01:50 AM

Tom, Sorry to say Joel's not gonna make Englishtown.

Were gonna miss him again.

Bobby, I'll let Joel know your looking for him.

Re: Paging Hemi Joel - 08/27/09 02:06 AM

Thanks buddy!

4 speed is (finally) going back in the Charger, had a couple questions about his set-up.
Posted By: Hemi_Joel

Re: Paging Hemi Joel - 08/27/09 04:12 AM

Yeah, I owe you big Mr. Wize. Helping swap out a flywheel in the pits with 100+ degree temps! At least it was shadey under the car. I PM'ed you my cell #.

Yes it sucks, but I can't make Etown.
Posted By: JERICOGTX

Re: Paging Hemi Joel - 08/27/09 10:49 AM

And just why can't you make it to Etown Joel? Help is only a phone call away... I stopped by your shop on my way home from work last week, but you were busy. Call if you need any help getting the car ready.

Jeff

Re: Paging Hemi Joel - 08/27/09 11:14 AM

Thanks Joel, I'll call you friday, just had a couple quick questions on your set-up.

Thanks, Buddy!! (JK about "oweing" ya know!! )
Posted By: Hemi_Joel

Re: Paging Hemi Joel - 08/27/09 02:06 PM

Quote:

And just why can't you make it to Etown Joel? Help is only a phone call away... I stopped by your shop on my way home from work last week, but you were busy. Call if you need any help getting the car ready.

Jeff

Jeff, I really appresiate that.

I was on track, but I scored a cylinder wall installing a piston, fixing that cost me over a week at the machine shop. Then my back went out when I picked up the block after getting it re-honed and I had to recuperate for a week, Now my new pushrods are too long due to an error by the machinist, need to have them cut. Motor still not in the car, been working 14 - 16 hours per day at work so no time during the week, I'm looking at 15 hour days for another week or more untill I get caught up. Today may possibly the first night that I get to go home before 11:00 pm, I hope.
I'm disapointed, but my business has to come first or I won't be able to afford to play.
© 2024 Moparts Forums