Moparts

Firecore wires....

Posted By: BB70DUSTER

Firecore wires.... - 08/05/09 03:18 PM

Got my new wires, just wanted to say thanks! service was great, and product is GREAT! I really wish more companys had this level of customer service!!! Id recomend them to anyone!

Attached picture 5398842-yellow.jpg
Posted By: Dads426

Re: Firecore wires.... - 08/05/09 03:44 PM

Posted By: justinp61

Re: Firecore wires.... - 08/05/09 04:08 PM

Rich is great, I e-mailed him last night for about a new coil wire. When I got home from work this AM He'd sent me a reply that it was done and ready to ship. All I had to do was call and give him my cc information. I wish more companies had that kind of customer service.
Posted By: moparniac

Re: Firecore wires.... - 08/05/09 05:01 PM

Quote:

Rich is great, I e-mailed him last night for about a new coil wire. When I got home from work this AM He'd sent me a reply that it was done and ready to ship. All I had to do was call and give him my cc information. I wish more companies had that kind of customer service.

Whats funny is he shipped me a coil wire also and it showed up in the mail really fast.......
Posted By: fullmetaljacket

Re: Firecore wires.... - 08/05/09 05:09 PM

Here is the scene, At Carlisle, I buy a set of Firecore wires from Rick for my 318 Diplomat police car and tell Rick that my coil is factory mounted on the side fender apron (Police Car standard) and because of that, it needs a longer coil wire. Rick tells me he will send it in the mail.
A few days later after measuring the coil wire (25" inches) I tell him to bring it to the Nats to save both of us the shipping aches and he says it will be there waiting for me. Customer service like a King.
Their the best.
Rick! give yourself a raise.
Posted By: HEMIDARTS

Re: Firecore wires.... - 08/05/09 06:20 PM

great wires, and a great guy. i talked with him today. great customer service!!
Posted By: fourgearsavoy

Re: Firecore wires.... - 08/05/09 09:55 PM

Top quality wires and over the top quality service
Gorski is Da Man
Gus

Attached picture 5399638-STANDING.JPG
Posted By: MOPARCHAS

Re: Firecore wires.... - 08/05/09 10:21 PM

Rick is the master of service and products

Attached picture 5399678-MoparChas70Chally-1.jpg
Posted By: 11secdart

Re: Firecore wires.... - 08/05/09 10:57 PM

Excellent wires! Excellent Service!

Attached File
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Firecore wires.... - 08/05/09 11:02 PM

i like mine...
Posted By: knyech1

Re: Firecore wires.... - 08/06/09 12:12 AM

I just bought some and am glad to see that others seem to have good luck with them!! Can't wait to get it all together!!

Re: Firecore wires.... - 08/06/09 03:42 AM

Gus is right! Rick is "the man"! My X idles cleaner,and seems to run faster,since I switched to the FireCore 50's! GREAT wires,and even better service! THANKS Ron and Rick! Keep up the great work! RandyB

Attached picture 5400401-FIRECORE50\'SANDNEWFUELLOG003(Small).jpg
Posted By: MikeyT

Re: Firecore wires.... - 08/06/09 04:50 AM

Rich is a good man! Best wires in the buisness and like above stated over the top quality service.

Mike
Posted By: sunroofgtx

Re: Firecore wires.... - 08/11/09 02:00 AM

Man, I just found this post. Thanks guys. Thanks very much for your kind words. We are really working hard on helping customers get what they want, and in a timely fashion.It's very hard sometimes to always get custom sets out within a week to 10 days, but sometimes, we have been able to get the orders out quickly. Thanks for the patience and business.. Without Moparts, there is no way we would be as popular and big as we are now.. Thanks.. Rick Gorski

Post deleted by Defbob - 08/11/09 02:52 AM

Posted By: B1Fish540

Re: Firecore wires.... - 08/11/09 06:26 PM

Quote:

hey nifty Fred. Rick maybe that could be your next decal.. hey btw, we are presently messin around with some differnt ideas for routing my wires, Rick. May end up just going with your suggestion. talk with ya soon...
Posted By: HemiGreg

Re: Firecore wires.... - 08/11/09 10:44 PM

Quote:

Posted By: PC-CHARGER

Re: Firecore wires.... - 08/11/09 11:22 PM

I burned my #8 wire on the test stand and emailed Rick aboout a replacement. He replied saying he was at Carlysle and if I could wait until Monday he would get back to me. That week he sent the wire I needed before I even paid for it. Can't beat that for service!!!

Thanks Rich
Posted By: G-Money1320

Re: Firecore wires.... - 08/12/09 01:30 AM

You just cant say enough good about a guy with excellent service,a great product, and a willingness to help out people whenever/whereever they might need it. He took a set of wires to Carlisle for me so a friend could pick them up, I tried to get some kind of payment arranged before he left but after talking to him on the phone he was way too busy getting ready to leave to recieve a payment,so we worked it out the next week. Rick is the Man Thank You and Im sorry I missed you at the Nats,but from what im reading here you were busy as usual making wires!!
Posted By: RalphsRapidTrnst

Re: Firecore wires.... - 08/13/09 12:12 AM

"Sparky" is the Man!!!

Attached picture 5413702-Nats09-.jpg

Re: Firecore wires.... - 08/13/09 12:13 AM

Attached picture 5413708-Nats09-3.jpg

Re: Firecore wires.... - 08/13/09 12:26 AM

Thanks Rick for all you do for the SuperCar ShootOut Series

Attached picture 5413738-Nats09-2.jpg
Posted By: Rhinodart

Re: Firecore wires.... - 08/13/09 03:32 AM

Rick is da MAN! Thanks for dropping by the booth last weekend with Big Willie, I cannot leave for long and may not have been able to see him without you! (Oh, and his wires are OK too)
Posted By: ELIMN8U

Re: Firecore wires.... - 08/20/09 05:14 PM

Quote:

We (GloryDaysRacing) have been dealing with Rick and the FireCore50 wires for awhile now and have nothing but high marks for him and the whole operation...they got us a set for a local guys 06 GTO so fast that the guys car picked up from the 10's to a best of a 9.85 so far We've thrown them a few curves and their service and product are first rate!!!

Gene
© 2024 Moparts Forums