Moparts

Hood scoop or cowl hood?

Posted By: Georg

Hood scoop or cowl hood? - 08/02/09 07:36 PM

As my plastic front end is still in work, it`s final time to make decision about what to do with scoop...
What you guys suggest - front open scoop or cowl hood. I used to have 5" cowl hood
I`d also like front opened scoops but I cant decide which style is best and also looks best?
Can you give any suggestions?
My car is `74 Dodge Charger, R5/P7 motor, shortened rear end, 10 point rollgage

Thanks,
Georg
Posted By: domingo

Re: Hood scoop or cowl hood? - 08/02/09 07:41 PM

i THINK THAT BOPDY STYLE WOULD LOOK KILLER WITH A COWL.
Posted By: 85_Ram_4speed

Re: Hood scoop or cowl hood? - 08/02/09 08:00 PM

Quote:

i THINK THAT BOPDY STYLE WOULD LOOK KILLER WITH A COWL.

I have seen it done with the cowl hood and it looks great. Really matches the swoopy lines of the car in my opinion.
Posted By: 67HEMI

Re: Hood scoop or cowl hood? - 08/03/09 02:18 AM

I tossed and turned several nights thinking about the same thing. I decided to take my 3 inch HEMI scoop and add an inch of height all the way around then install it on a VFN glass hood. A friend of mine is working on the scoop and I am waiting on the hood and bumpers to arrive from VFN.A cowl hood would look good on that long front end however.
Posted By: ScottSmith_Harms

Re: Hood scoop or cowl hood? - 08/03/09 02:37 AM

How fast do plan on going?
Posted By: 72chrgrally

Re: Hood scoop or cowl hood? - 08/03/09 02:46 AM

They look great with a cowl hood.
Steve

Attached picture 5393700-Picture037.jpg
Posted By: RussW

Re: Hood scoop or cowl hood? - 08/03/09 02:51 AM

Quote:

I tossed and turned several nights thinking about the same thing. I decided to take my 3 inch HEMI scoop and add an inch of height all the way around then install it on a VFN glass hood. A friend of mine is working on the scoop and I am waiting on the hood and bumpers to arrive from VFN.A cowl hood would look good on that long front end however.

How much you figure the stock ft bumper and brackets weigh ?
Posted By: 67HEMI

Re: Hood scoop or cowl hood? - 08/03/09 02:56 AM

Quote:

Quote:

How much you figure the stock ft bumper and brackets weigh ?

I would guess around 25 pounds

Re: Hood scoop or cowl hood? - 08/03/09 05:16 AM

Quote:

How fast do plan on going?

Who knows...motor should make around 850hp without NOS ( motor takes 200-250 NOS shot if needed )With NOS little over 1000 hp
I really dont know how much car is going to weight but hopefully not too much. All front is plastic, no interior (only aluminium dash and racing seat), all heavy stuff inside doors is cutted out, going to change OEM floor material also to aluminium
Hopefully and probably this car should hit some low 9 seconds

Re: Hood scoop or cowl hood? - 08/03/09 06:14 AM

I guess I'm a purist, no matter how many Mopar racers flock to them, I just can't stand the cowl style hoods on Mopars, everytime I see one I think "Chevy", and on most cars I think they dominate rather than enhance the cars appearance, especially the tall/monster versions.

Personally I'd use a Six Pack scoop, maybe add an inch or two in hieght if you feel you need it and call it a day.

Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Hood scoop or cowl hood? - 08/03/09 06:34 AM

Quote:

I guess I'm a purist, no matter how many Mopar racers flock to them, I just can't stand the cowl style hoods on Mopars, everytime I see one I think "Chevy", and on most cars I think they dominate rather than enhance the cars appearance, especially the tall/monster versions.

Personally I'd use a Six Pack scoop, maybe add an inch or two in hieght if you feel you need it and call it a day.

I agree..cowl hoods have no place on a Mopar..
Posted By: jyrki

Re: Hood scoop or cowl hood? - 08/03/09 06:34 AM

At this point I would just leave a hole in the hood, and have both the cowl & front facing scoop available, and try which one is better for your performance. The problem with the front facing factory style scoops is, that they create a lot of lift, so you have to attach them better and perhaps even make the parts more rigid = heavier. Problem with the cowl style is, that it may or may not work, and because it's realtively long and wide it blocks the visibility more than a purpose built, low pro style scoop.
Posted By: MLR426

Re: Hood scoop or cowl hood? - 08/03/09 12:25 PM

Quote:

I agree those tall monsterous COWL hoods look aweful on mopars, well they also look bad on chevy's too.

logan426
Posted By: 383man

Re: Hood scoop or cowl hood? - 08/03/09 01:34 PM

Quote:

Quote:

I agree those tall monsterous COWL hoods look aweful on mopars, well they also look bad on chevy's too.

logan426

Same here I just dont think the cowl looks right on a Mopar. Ron
Posted By: Garceau

Re: Hood scoop or cowl hood? - 08/03/09 01:41 PM

Many body styles like the old mopars dont benefit very much from "most" forward facing scoops. They need to be pretty tall to get back into some air. They do of course offer more hood clearance.

Also a cowl scoop needs to be set up properly to the windshield to realize its entire potential.

Some would be suprised their front facing scoops probably hinder performance.
Posted By: WILD BILL

Re: Hood scoop or cowl hood? - 08/03/09 02:08 PM

I'm also one of the guys that think a cowl has no place on a mopar. That said, it's your car, do as YOU want.

Mine is a galss buldge hood W/ an aero scoop. I had them take 2 inches off the bottom of the scoop so it flowed with the lines of the hood rather than sittng way to high in the air.

If you want I have pics from a few different angles.

Re: Hood scoop or cowl hood? - 08/03/09 05:06 PM

Quote:

I'm also one of the guys that think a cowl has no place on a mopar. That said, it's your car, do as YOU want.

Mine is a galss buldge hood W/ an aero scoop. I had them take 2 inches off the bottom of the scoop so it flowed with the lines of the hood rather than sittng way to high in the air.

If you want I have pics from a few different angles.

Hi Bill

If you can, please send me some pics of your scoop from different angles to georg@uscar.ee

I ask about cowl hood scoop also - I heard that some of cowl hood scoops is not workeing properly...how to make it work as it have to be? Is there some angles, size, design or what I need to be attention to?

Thanks
Posted By: HardcoreB

Re: Hood scoop or cowl hood? - 08/03/09 05:07 PM

Since your asking, my is to put on it what YOU think looks best. It is your car and your money. Either hood can be made functional and, as stated either can be installed incorrectly and not function.

Post deleted by Defbob - 08/03/09 05:13 PM

Posted By: an8sec70cuda

Re: Hood scoop or cowl hood? - 08/03/09 05:21 PM

For a cowl hood to work, the rear of the cowl scoop needs to be close to the windshield. I only have enough room to get my fingers b/t my windshield and the back of the cowl scoop. If it doesn't get close to the windshield, it won't pull any air in.

I switched from a six pack hood to the cowl hood and saw no change in ET or MPH. Both were sealed to the carburetor.

The problem I had with the 6 pack scoop was that above 120 mph the hood tried to lift off the car REAL bad. CHIP
Posted By: WILD BILL

Re: Hood scoop or cowl hood? - 08/03/09 06:08 PM

I would have to wait till I get off to e mail them but they are all on my Photobucket site
Posted By: 8secDart

Re: Hood scoop or cowl hood? - 08/04/09 03:15 AM

Don't listen to all the old timers.Cowl hoods ROCK!If a car is faster than 9.50s it gets hard to keep the hood from lifting.
Fred keep the cowl it looks kick A$$.Lenny

Re: Hood scoop or cowl hood? - 08/04/09 03:59 AM

Quote:

Don't listen to all the old timers.

Got that station wagons in the 9.5's do ya?

Re: Hood scoop or cowl hood? - 08/04/09 04:06 AM

You just keep building them old A$$ carbs and leave the fast stuff to me.Lenny
Posted By: cbarracuda

Re: Hood scoop or cowl hood? - 08/04/09 04:11 AM

Re: Hood scoop or cowl hood? - 08/04/09 05:33 AM

Quote:

For a cowl hood to work, the rear of the cowl scoop needs to be close to the windshield. I only have enough room to get my fingers b/t my windshield and the back of the cowl scoop. If it doesn't get close to the windshield, it won't pull any air in.

I switched from a six pack hood to the cowl hood and saw no change in ET or MPH. Both were sealed to the carburetor.

The problem I had with the 6 pack scoop was that above 120 mph the hood tried to lift off the car REAL bad. CHIP

So your cowl hood is sealed to the carb?
As I understand gap between windshield and cowl hood scoop should be around one inch or so?
Do you have pics down of the hood? I`d really like to see how you solved this cowl hood sealing to the carb?
Thanks

Re: Hood scoop or cowl hood? - 08/04/09 05:37 AM

Don't worry Lenny, I can handle both just fine

*Hey Carlos, you agree? When he said "old guys", you do realize that you are a member of that club too right?

Re: Hood scoop or cowl hood? - 08/04/09 11:47 AM

I used to have the carb sealed to the scoop when I had the wedge motor in the car, don't think I have any pics of the air pan I made for it. With the hemi, the carb sits so high that it's a REAL pain to seal it up, so I do not have it sealed to the carb now. I'm gonna attach a pic, see if it works. CHIP

Attached picture 5396296-cudadriveway.jpg
Posted By: 72chrgrally

Re: Hood scoop or cowl hood? - 08/04/09 12:31 PM

I personally think that most forward facing scoops are hidious. I have seen Six Pack and Hemi scoops trying to get airborne at speed. I like the "sleeker" look of a cowl for my application. The thought of goin' 150+ with a huge sail on my hood doesn't appeal to me.
Steve

Re: Hood scoop or cowl hood? - 08/04/09 12:33 PM

Guys, sorry but I dont understand...do it pulls air in back of scoop then? So I make plate what seals cowl hood inside and let open only that hole what is "beside" windshield?
I thoughted that cowl hood is to let hot air out..that cold air enters through grille and leaves through cowl hood
Posted By: MR_P_BODY

Re: Hood scoop or cowl hood? - 08/04/09 12:54 PM

Quote:

Guys, sorry but I dont understand...do it pulls air in back of scoop then? So I make plate what seals cowl hood inside and let open only that hole what is "beside" windshield?
I thoughted that cowl hood is to let hot air out..that cold air enters through grille and leaves through cowl hood

No... there is a negative air pressure at the windshield
(more as you get lower to the base), that negative
supplies the air to the carb, its better to seal
the carb to the scoop (keeps the hot air out of the carb).
On a front facing scoop you need to get the inlet
up into the air flow... as a rule of thumb... take
a string and tape it to the front edge of the hood...
tape the other end to the roof line... your scoop
opening should be ABOVE that string

Re: Hood scoop or cowl hood? - 08/04/09 01:54 PM

Yep, it pulls air in to the carb from the base of the windshield. CHIP
Posted By: Garceau

Re: Hood scoop or cowl hood? - 08/04/09 01:54 PM

[quoteOn a front facing scoop you need to get the inlet

Bingo....how many 6pack and hemi scoops do this? None that I have ever seen, also the people talking about their 6 pack scoops catching air. My thoughts are I wonder if the air was coming through the grill and pushing it up, not necessarily from the scoop itself.

Also most of the front facing ones, to me just dont look right on the older iron. Some come out real nice, some not.

Personally I prefer the cowl scoop for many reasons. Having had a huge scoop on older iron, it was a real pain in the ass to see around at times.
Posted By: Bubba

Re: Hood scoop or cowl hood? - 08/04/09 02:02 PM

Quote:

No... there is a negative air pressure at the windshield
(more as you get lower to the base), that negative
supplies the air to the carb, its better to seal
the carb to the scoop (keeps the hot air out of the carb).
On a front facing scoop you need to get the inlet

Raff knows... Trust me.
Posted By: jyrki

Re: Hood scoop or cowl hood? - 08/04/09 02:10 PM

My old car slowed down considerably with a cowl hood. A switch back to six pack scoop and the performance was restored. Was kind of amazed, but can't really fight the numbers. Must have been somekind of an aerodynamical gremlin. I have yet to see a six pack or Hemi scoop that doesn't work, but the openings are huge and create a lot of lift, and propably don't help the drag coefficience either. You don't have any scoop limitations, so I would propably bick a modern style, reasonably high pro style front facing scoop.
Posted By: cudabunch

Re: Hood scoop or cowl hood? - 08/04/09 02:29 PM

I would use whatever hood I liked and there is no doubt that Mr. P knows what he is talking about,but Westcott's hood seems to stay on at 157 mph @ 8.38 so it can be done with a stock hood.
Posted By: sdaurity

Re: Hood scoop or cowl hood? - 08/04/09 08:51 PM

Cowl hoods kick a$$, its just that simple, sorry. I run in a class that mandates no foward facing hoodscoops but still wouldn't put on a god awful hideous six pack scoop if my life depended on it.
Posted By: B3422W5

Re: Hood scoop or cowl hood? - 08/04/09 09:01 PM

Are ssah cars required to run the scoops they do??
Posted By: 9SecRoadRunner

Re: Hood scoop or cowl hood? - 08/04/09 09:31 PM

My Cuda had a cowl hood on it when I bought it, the hood is listed in parts for sale, it might work great, but my personal preference makes me wanna toss it! car looks like a dang camaro with it on...

Attached picture 5397326-Picture047.jpg

Re: Hood scoop or cowl hood? - 08/04/09 09:32 PM

Quote:

Cowl hoods kick a$$, its just that simple, sorry.

Sounds just like something Joe Dirt once said

Joe Dirt also said:

"How exactly is a rainbow made? How exactly does the sun set? How exactly does a positrack rear end on a Plymouth work? It just does."

Posted By: W5Dart378

Re: Hood scoop or cowl hood? - 08/04/09 09:45 PM

Now available, 69 Dart carbonfiber 6" cowl.

Attached picture 5397356-DSCN3250.JPG
Posted By: BloFish

Re: Hood scoop or cowl hood? - 08/04/09 10:13 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Joe Dirt also said:

"How exactly is a rainbow made? How exactly does the sun set? How exactly does a positrack rear end on a Plymouth work? It just does."

Actually, that was Joe Dirt's dad

Re: Hood scoop or cowl hood? - 08/04/09 10:14 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Joe Dirt also said:

The sun doesnt set.... we just rotate

Re: Hood scoop or cowl hood? - 08/04/09 10:39 PM

Quote:

Tell Joe Dirt about it , I just quoted him

Re: Hood scoop or cowl hood? - 08/04/09 10:41 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Tell Joe Dirt about it , I just quoted him

LOL..... let him figure it out
Posted By: MoparforLife

Re: Hood scoop or cowl hood? - 08/04/09 11:08 PM

Quote:

Cowl hoods kick a$$, its just that simple, sorry. I run in a class that mandates no foward facing hoodscoops

Because the cowl slows the car. .
wonder why I seem to see a lot of forward facing scoops showing up on the brand Xer's of late.
Don't see top pro crs running cowl scoops. Must be a reason. If they were the thing to run they would figure out a way to mount them.

Re: Hood scoop or cowl hood? - 08/04/09 11:33 PM

Quote:

Don't worry Lenny, I can handle both just fine

*Hey Carlos, you agree? When he said "old guys", you do realize that you are a member of that club too right?

Yeah man, I was 60 years old yesterday. Life went too fast for me. Every time I look at a cowl hood I remember all the Chevys we use to beat at the street races in L.A. Here are some pictures of my car in Peru and my hood is ok and doesn't lift at 140 mph

Attached picture 5397529-1.jpg

Re: Hood scoop or cowl hood? - 08/04/09 11:34 PM

another one

Attached picture 5397533-2.jpg

Re: Hood scoop or cowl hood? - 08/04/09 11:35 PM

another picture

Attached picture 5397536-3.jpg

Re: Hood scoop or cowl hood? - 08/04/09 11:35 PM

another

Attached picture 5397538-4.jpg

Re: Hood scoop or cowl hood? - 08/04/09 11:36 PM

a picture is worth a thousand words

Attached picture 5397540-5.jpg

Re: Hood scoop or cowl hood? - 08/05/09 12:32 AM

SS/AH cars do have problems with hoods.Look at all top end pictures.The hoods are as bent up as my ex-wife when she got walking papers.We once duct taped the opening on a Hemi car and picked up 2 mph.NHRA guy came over and said knock that $hit off.I think a rounded mail box on a car looks like crap.Look at the opening on a modern Pro stock.Little opening and up real high.
It's simple if you like something to hell with everyone else.
Posted By: RoadRnnr69

Re: Hood scoop or cowl hood? - 08/05/09 12:40 AM

Quote:

It's on wrong

I have a six pack scoop, perfect for a mopar!!!

Re: Hood scoop or cowl hood? - 08/05/09 12:44 AM

Now that looks Great Carlos

Re: Hood scoop or cowl hood? - 08/05/09 01:50 AM

Quote:

SS/AH cars do have problems with hoods.Look at all top end pictures.The hoods are as bent up as my ex-wife when she got walking papers.We once duct taped the opening on a Hemi car and picked up 2 mph.NHRA guy came over and said knock that $hit off.I think a rounded mail box on a car looks like crap.Look at the opening on a modern Pro stock.Little opening and up real high.
It's simple if you like something to hell with everyone else.

You pick up 2 mph because you have the wrong jets on your carburator. With a front face scoop you need to go up from 3 to 5 numbers. You get cold air, but also forced air like a turbo with 3 pounds.
About the pro stock little opening, the faster you run the less opening you need

Re: Hood scoop or cowl hood? - 08/05/09 01:53 AM

Quote:

Quote:

It's on wrong

????

Re: Hood scoop or cowl hood? - 08/05/09 01:55 AM

That's it all these years we had the car jetted wrong.Give me a break.At some speed the hood was catching more air than it could releave.

Re: Hood scoop or cowl hood? - 08/05/09 02:01 AM

Quote:

That's it all these years we had the car jetted wrong.Give me a break.At some speed the hood was catching more air than it could releave.

You tell that to a pro stock owner, maybe he'll go faster with the scoop taped.
Posted By: FASTFISH420

Re: Hood scoop or cowl hood? - 08/05/09 01:46 PM

Quote:

Who makes them???

Re: Hood scoop or cowl hood? - 08/05/09 02:21 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Many of the P/S cars change their scoops for different
air conditions (larger or smaller openings)

Re: Hood scoop or cowl hood? - 08/05/09 02:37 PM

Quote:

You can't compare a pro stock scoop to a hemi or 6 pack scoop. The pro stock scoops sit high enough that they do work, the hemi and six pack scoops are MUCH shorter. CHIP
Posted By: go green

Re: Hood scoop or cowl hood? - 08/05/09 03:56 PM

Oh boy nobody mention the Ford 9" or the GM transmissions or there will be a brawl .
I like the factory scoops they suit the cars . I was able to fit my tunnel rams underneath them with a little as a 1 " lift on the design.
Its pretty tough to put on a pro-stock style scoop and not have it overpower the lines of the car.
There are to many different combinations to dismiss any one hood scoop .Cowls look good on some cars and bad on others and vice versa for the pro-stock style hoods.

Plop any thing you want on your hood its yours.
Posted By: 70dusterjohn

Re: Hood scoop or cowl hood? - 08/06/09 12:44 AM

I like the cowl hoods on some cars... not all but some.
Posted By: Barnstorm

Re: Hood scoop or cowl hood? - 08/06/09 01:04 AM

Factory scoop for me. Runs a big enough number for my brain which finally a Godsend. Looks like SS/BA but is 1/2 price. Scoop worth 15 hp.

Attached picture 5399957-mopar_resize.jpg
Posted By: BloFish

Re: Hood scoop or cowl hood? - 08/06/09 01:13 AM

I don't think I have enough clearance between my carb, and top of my scoop. I have been toying with the idea of switching to an aero scoop, or cowl scoop

Attached picture 5399990-tmpphpJDic0p.jpg

Re: Hood scoop or cowl hood? - 08/06/09 01:39 AM

Quote:

I don't think I have enough clearance between my carb, and top of my scoop. I have been toying with the idea of switching to an aero scoop, or cowl scoop

Thats what I ran into, and I don't like the aero scoops...
Posted By: Barnstorm

Re: Hood scoop or cowl hood? - 08/06/09 01:49 AM

Look at all the SS/AH cars. They are resricted on height, and those carbs are TIGHT up againt the scoup. Alot don't run air pans.

Attached picture 5400098-mopar_resize.jpg
Posted By: W5Dart378

Re: Hood scoop or cowl hood? - 08/06/09 01:54 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Who makes them???

It is my design, made by Gemini racing in East Troy Wisconsin. Took a little while to get the mold done,they do stuff for factory Audi racing,Jesse Rooke,Vance&hines. Home of Micheal Jordan Suzuki Superbike team. Can be ready to ship in 5 days.

Re: Hood scoop or cowl hood? - 08/06/09 02:07 AM

true.. but I don't have to follow any rules... I'm not saying I don't like the Hemi scoops, heck I got one on my 67 dodge. But for the Duster I wanted to try something different.
Posted By: Ari440

Re: Hood scoop or cowl hood? - 08/06/09 02:17 AM

Quote:

true.. but I don't have to follow any rules... I'm not saying I don't like the Hemi scoops, heck I got one on my 67 dodge. But for the Duster I wanted to try something different.

how tall is the cowl hood and can you see over it

nice duster
Posted By: FASTFISH420

Re: Hood scoop or cowl hood? - 08/06/09 02:20 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Who makes them???

It is my design, made by Gemini racing in East Troy Wisconsin. Took a little while to get the mold done,they do stuff for factory Audi racing,Jesse Rooke,Vance&hines. Home of Micheal Jordan Suzuki Superbike team. Can be ready to ship in 5 days.

Can you make one for a 69 barracuda???

Re: Hood scoop or cowl hood? - 08/06/09 02:20 AM

Its 6ins and yes I can see fine. I think that its an inch taller than my 6pack hood that I had on it before.. And I still drive it on the street so that was a consern.

Re: Hood scoop or cowl hood? - 08/06/09 02:24 AM

Quote:

Its 6ins and yes I can see fine. I think that its an inch taller than my 6pack hood that I had on it before.. And I still drive it on the street so that was a consern.

thanks john

I have a 6 inch cowl scoop but need to find a hood for it ,wasnt sure if it was going to be a problem that I coundnt see over it

Re: Hood scoop or cowl hood? - 08/06/09 02:26 AM

No problem.. I could take a pic in side the car if that would help ya.. that way you can see for yourself..

Re: Hood scoop or cowl hood? - 08/06/09 02:31 AM

THANKS

this is what I have 6 inch tall

Re: Hood scoop or cowl hood? - 08/06/09 02:41 AM

Looks just like mine.. here's that pic.
Posted By: TMP66

Re: Hood scoop or cowl hood? - 08/06/09 04:38 AM

Quote:

anyone want to buy a hood

I don't blame you for wanting to get rid of it.....Jon Boats are for fishin'!

Re: Hood scoop or cowl hood? - 08/06/09 10:45 AM

Quote:

Looks just like mine.. here's that pic.

Now I got it! It`s made like I thought...
Thanks!
Posted By: knyech1

Re: Hood scoop or cowl hood? - 08/08/09 05:19 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Joe Dirt also said:

Actually Joe Dirte's parents said that last one LOL I love that movie.

I don't really like cowl hoods either because it screams Chebby, but modified draggin Mopars look pretty cool no matter what's on them. I seen a burnt orange Duster on here that was low to the ground with some fatties in the back and a black cowl hood and it looked sick. For my build I will throw a six pack hood on my Duster cuz it's more of a stock look and it ain't a Nova (like everybody that walks up to it thinks LOL)!!!

Dang someone beat me to it lol and it seems people are getting a little touchy on this subject!!
Bottom line, as a few others have said, is that it's your car, your money, and your taste, and not everybody has the same taste; do what makes you look at your car and think "Man that car is sexy I am glad I put that on" LOL
Posted By: Tobbe

Re: Hood scoop or cowl hood? - 09/05/09 06:41 PM

anyone have pic,s how they sealed the carb to the cowl scoop ,any performance benefits ?
Posted By: Dragula

Re: Hood scoop or cowl hood? - 09/06/09 01:11 AM

Posted By: superbee500

Re: Hood scoop or cowl hood? - 09/06/09 02:41 AM

Kevin
Posted By: YellowJacket

Re: Hood scoop or cowl hood? - 09/06/09 03:29 AM

Not saying good or bad on these, just some I saw today at Milan.

Re: Hood scoop or cowl hood? - 09/06/09 02:43 PM

Quote:

I agree..cowl hoods have no place on a Mopar..

What's a 70 Roadrunner hood??? looks like a non rear opening cowl hood to me.........

I actually like a cowl hood, if it's done right...........Not too far away from the windshield (and parallel to the windshield) and the cowl starts coming up at the front of the hood, instead of 2' from the front of the hood.......

Attached picture 5465369-3781735-IMG_2844.jpg
© 2024 Moparts Forums