Moparts

Spark plug location and angle... Indy vs Edelbrock RPMs

Posted By: BB70DUSTER

Spark plug location and angle... Indy vs Edelbrock RPMs - 07/28/09 02:55 AM

I want to order a set of firecore wires, does anyone know if the plugs are in the same location and angle on a indy head as the RPM head??? I have RPM heads with pro parts headers...

Attached picture 5380280-DSCF1691.JPG
Posted By: Cab_Burge

Re: Spark plug location and angle... Indy vs Edelbrock RPMs - 07/28/09 03:14 AM

Which set of Indy heads? the Indy SR and Eddy RPM are real close, my dyno set spark plug wires fit both heads about the same on those two engines I have a set of 440-1 but I haven't used them on a motor yet so I can't really say much about them, sorry
Posted By: sixpackgut

Re: Spark plug location and angle... Indy vs Edelbrock RPMs - 07/28/09 03:20 AM

my EZ and rpm's seem to be the same

Re: Spark plug location and angle... Indy vs Edelbrock RPMs - 07/28/09 03:23 AM

Anyone know whats on Prosports Dart? I was planning on ordering that same set of wires...

Re: Spark plug location and angle... Indy vs Edelbrock RPMs - 07/28/09 03:55 PM

anyone???
Posted By: Cab_Burge

Re: Spark plug location and angle... Indy vs Edelbrock RPMs - 07/28/09 08:16 PM

Quote:

Anyone know whats on Prosports Dart? I was planning on ordering that same set of wires...

I would bet money the guy who sold them to Prosport knows the part number, call or PM him
Posted By: cudabunch

Re: Spark plug location and angle... Indy vs Edelbrock RPMs - 07/28/09 08:19 PM

Why dont you just measure what you want and order them?

Re: Spark plug location and angle... Indy vs Edelbrock RPMs - 07/28/09 09:19 PM

Quote:

Quote:

I would bet money the guy who sold them to Prosport knows the part number, call or PM him

I did, I thought the same, but he suggested making a post on here to be sure, since neither of us were sure if the indys are angle plug or not... he knows what wires he sold him, just not sure his heads are angle plugged like mine...

Re: Spark plug location and angle... Indy vs Edelbrock RPMs - 07/28/09 09:21 PM

Quote:

Why dont you just measure what you want and order them?

because Im lazy, if I was gonna go that way Id make my own... and the plugs are very close to the headers, so I want to be sure I have the best fit...
Posted By: moparniac

Re: Spark plug location and angle... Indy vs Edelbrock RPMs - 07/28/09 11:46 PM

Quote:

I have a new set for that setup indy heads and proparts/tti/mazzolinis box say cf440 I got them from rick at carlilse as he had the set already made up for me to pickup

Re: Spark plug location and angle... Indy vs Edelbrock RPMs - 07/29/09 12:10 AM

Quote:

Quote:

I have a new set for that setup indy heads and proparts/tti/mazzolinis box say cf440 I got them from rick at carlilse as he had the set already made up for me to pickup

are your indys angle plug?
Posted By: moparniac

Re: Spark plug location and angle... Indy vs Edelbrock - 07/29/09 12:22 AM

Indy/eddys are the same enough! I had firecores on eddy rpms then switched to ez's and fitment was the same! Both heads have angled plugs

Re: Spark plug location and angle... Indy vs Edelbrock - 07/29/09 12:34 AM

Thats what I was looking for!!! Thanks!
© 2024 Moparts Forums