Moparts

Thanks to the Smith Family _ Big dog

Posted By: max_maniac

Thanks to the Smith Family _ Big dog - 07/20/09 09:44 PM

Special thanks to Big Dog, Special Kaye and even Lonnie.. After meeting up with Lonnie in Toledo and then driving together to Martin I pitted with the Smith family for the weekend. If anyone knows me I don't cook, can't cook and don't even want to learn how to cook ( my wife hates it too)but I do like to eat . I was prepared to live off the track get a burger food joint for the weekend but they invited me for some great food at their pit... and it was great food!! The best part is I know Lonnie pretty good but really didn't know Larry and Kaye much more then a few small conversations now and then. Well let me tell you they are super people who are very friendly and easy to talk to. I enjoyed my weekend with them and sitting around bs'ing about a bunch of things. Once again thanks for your hospitality

Russ
Posted By: wheelsup68dart

Re: Thanks to the Smith Family _ Big dog - 07/20/09 10:04 PM

Russ I know I speak for Dad and Kay when I say that we enjoyed you joining our little crew and would welcome you back any time. Thanks for sharing the experience with us.
Posted By: Wv68charger

Re: Thanks to the Smith Family _ Big dog - 07/20/09 10:31 PM

The Smiths are Great people
Posted By: Chad Bittle

Re: Thanks to the Smith Family _ Big dog - 07/20/09 10:49 PM

sorry, we get grandpa back at Norwalk.

How'd the weekend go for ya Russ?
Posted By: dcoronet383

Re: Thanks to the Smith Family _ Big dog - 07/20/09 11:28 PM

Nice guys indeed!
Posted By: blown572dart

Re: Thanks to the Smith Family _ Big dog - 07/20/09 11:58 PM

Great people I had the pleasure of meeting them last year.

Posted By: G-Money1320

Re: Thanks to the Smith Family _ Big dog - 07/21/09 01:27 AM

The race track wouldnt be the same without the whole Smith family! I would also like to thank Larry and Special Kay for their continued hospitality they have given me the last few years Lonnie included.
Posted By: MSMOPAR340

Re: Thanks to the Smith Family _ Big dog - 07/21/09 01:34 AM

I'm gonna have to agree as well. Kay and Larry are great people and are always willing to lend a helping hand to anyone. I know Larry has been there for me on numerous occasions. Kay, she always brought me a birthday cake and many others around the track as well. And then there's Lonnie who has the awesome Cook Shack backing him now, so that helps a bunch.

Thanks you guys for always being there for us and our family. Friendships that are built on and off the track , for sure!
Posted By: HEMIDARTS

Re: Thanks to the Smith Family _ Big dog - 07/21/09 01:40 AM

They have always treated me very well!!
Thanks for all the food and the good times we have had!!
© 2024 Moparts Forums