Moparts

Post deleted by Defbob

Posted By: Anonymous

Post deleted by Defbob - 06/20/09 12:29 AM

Re: no skirt steaks - 06/20/09 12:36 AM

well. i was planning on coming but my new aluminum driveshaft just got here at 4:30pm and i go to install it and now the pinion yoke is the wrong size.1350 u joints are too large for my dana pinion yoke, so i just ordered a new MW billet one.
i was going to surprise you guys. i had all the food ready to go also.
i wanted to give a little on BG's little behind.
guess ill take a raincheck for Beaver Springs.

Attached picture 5303511-65dodgeatetown.jpg
Posted By: Sport440

Re: no skirt steaks - 06/20/09 12:40 AM

Did you bring the new duster.

Post deleted by Defbob - 06/20/09 12:49 AM

Posted By: 5126brl No more

Re: no skirt steaks - 06/20/09 01:24 AM

Chris, that mw yoke is longer so you may need to shorten the shaft !

Re: no skirt steaks - 06/20/09 01:36 AM

Quote:

Chris, that mw yoke is longer so you may need to shorten the shaft !

todd, i spoke to Mark Williams today and they said it shouldnt be a concern, i hope your wrong, i got 3/4" endplay now. this will really suck, i might have to change ujoints then to a smaller yoke size to fit properly. the MW ujoint endcaps wont come off, i was going to put my old endcaps on in order to get rolling but they dont want to come off, some sort of new seal holding the endcap on tight.
Posted By: 5126brl No more

Re: no skirt steaks - 06/20/09 01:39 AM

When I switched to 1350 joints then ordered a new MW driveshaft they asked if I was running a MW yoke. Look in the catalog on line I think it says that it is longer than stock yoke. So you will not be at the valley tomorrow?

Re: no skirt steaks - 06/20/09 01:43 AM

Quote:

When I switched to 1350 joints then ordered a new MW driveshaft they asked if I was running a MW yoke. Look in the catalog on line I think it says that it is longer than stock yoke. So you will not be at the valley tomorrow?

no im down ,63 plymouth is getting the new strange dana 60 and ladder bars and this PITA is waiting on that yoke, im going to have to call MW on monday.
how the heck am i going to get that aluminum driveshaft shortened now if it needs to get shortened?
Posted By: hemi-itis

Re: no skirt steaks - 06/20/09 03:24 AM

I like the big JOINTS

Attached picture 5303914-IMG_1279.JPG
Posted By: DirectSubjection

Re: no skirt steaks - 06/20/09 03:52 AM

I thought this was a new term for hot women I'd never heard before.

Re: no skirt steaks - 06/20/09 04:20 AM

Quote:

Quote:

well. i was planning on coming but my new aluminum driveshaft just got here at 4:30pm and i go to install it and now the pinion yoke is the wrong size.1350 u joints are too large for my dana pinion yoke, so i just ordered a new MW billet one.
i was going to surprise you guys. i had all the food ready to go also.
i wanted to give a little on BG's little behind.
guess ill take a raincheck for Beaver Springs.

I have to go get those hip boots BG lent me out of the trailer after reading that

Posted By: actionange

Re: no skirt steaks - 06/20/09 07:22 PM

Quote:

Quote:

no im down ,63 plymouth is getting the new strange dana 60 and ladder bars and this PITA is waiting on that yoke, im going to have to call MW on monday.
how the heck am i going to get that aluminum driveshaft shortened now if it needs to get shortened?

I have a saws-all, a die grinder cut off wheel and a hacksaw! please please let me do it!!!
Posted By: JACKSON

Re: no skirt steaks - 06/20/09 07:45 PM

actionange, im from ridgefield,Ct. can i borrow that sawsall, maybe you can eyeball my new FAST build and check it out. do you know anyone from this area? just moved here 7 months ago.
its almost done.
sorry to hijack this post!!
© 2024 Moparts Forums