Moparts

monster mopar question

Posted By: DavidDean

monster mopar question - 06/14/09 04:36 PM

What is the normal bump spot for Q 32 door cars ? Such as years past.Thanks!

Attached picture 5291849-030709%20114.jpg
Posted By: hemidup

Re: monster mopar question - 06/14/09 05:00 PM

I can't remember the number off the top of my head, but the Q 32 class takes the 16 fastest door slammers and 16 fastest dragsters running 7.99 or quicker. The ladder is set up with dragsters on one side and the door slammers on the other with the winners meeting in the final round.
Posted By: Al_Alguire

Re: monster mopar question - 06/14/09 05:01 PM

FAST......

I am trying to find a way to get out there this year. I am from KC so trying to convince everyone it could be a family vacation
Posted By: nhramark

Re: monster mopar question - 06/14/09 07:09 PM

It changes from year to year. A few years ago my friends Daytona went 7.85 and did not make the cut. Last year I think every door car that ran a 7.99 made the field.

Also 7.99 IS the bump. If you run 8.01 you go to super pro, even if it means a short field in Quick 32.
Posted By: hemidup

Re: monster mopar question - 06/14/09 07:18 PM

Quote:

FAST......

I am trying to find a way to get out there this year. I am from KC so trying to convince everyone it could be a family vacation

Hope to see you there. Monster Mopar Weekend is our family vacation for the year. My Dad will be celibrating his 80th birthday at the track this year. My wife and kids have a blast and pretty soon, so will my grandkids.
Posted By: PlumCrazyCharger

Re: monster mopar question - 06/14/09 08:22 PM

It varies been as quick as 7.40 three years ago and last year it was a ~7.70.

Posted By: DavidDean

Re: monster mopar question - 06/14/09 09:31 PM

WOW! That is fast! looks like it'll be super pro for me if I go.
Posted By: 68KillerBee

Re: monster mopar question - 06/15/09 04:12 AM

Quote:

FAST......

do it!!!! i'd love to see your car in person. i wanna take my car to the track (gateway) on our test and tunes to see if im any good. if i am i might just race that weekend. car shows are fun for so long. hard to win against some of you old farts w/ lots of money
Posted By: Irun5snd8th

Re: monster mopar question - 06/15/09 06:19 PM

Quote:

WOW! That is fast! looks like it'll be super pro for me if I go.

As Mark stated; you gotta go 7.99 to make the field no matter how slow the bump is.
© 2024 Moparts Forums