Moparts

EngineMasters Competitor needs your help!

Posted By: RAMM

EngineMasters Competitor needs your help! - 06/03/09 10:46 AM

Hey guys (and gals)! I haven't been around much--far too busy these days setting up our engine building enterprise. Anyhow, We here at SKMFX Engines way up here in Ontario Canada have been accepted into the '09 EMC this October. Our build is undoubtedly going to be competitive. With that said I need to find a Weiand Tunnel Ram for a LOWDECK B engine. I had found a couple on the BAG a couple of months ago but didn't have the forsight to snag them then. Surely with the vast resources of Moparts someone can point me in the right direction. Any help would be greatly appreciated as showing up to this contest with a single 4 barrel intake would be akin to taking a knife to a gunfight! Thanks in advance J.R.
Posted By: 1_WILD_RT

Re: EngineMasters Competitor needs your help! - 06/03/09 01:42 PM

I don't know what brand this is, maybe you'll recognize it, I think it's overpriced, but I'm not buying it so... But I did see it for sale & it's a low block Tunnel Ram sooooo..... http://modesto.craigslist.org/pts/1171644560.html
Posted By: GomangoCuda

Re: EngineMasters Competitor needs your help! - 06/03/09 01:59 PM

That's the M1 tunnel ram that MP used to sell. It was available in B & RB versions.
© 2024 Moparts Forums