Moparts

Need something that will tell me theBarometric pressure

Posted By: Diablo

Need something that will tell me theBarometric pressure - 05/29/09 02:27 PM

I need to buy a barometer. But i dont want or NEED one of these 400+$ Weather stations! I just need something "not to expensive" that will give me Barometric Pressure. Anyone have any idea what i could buy? All Summit could direct me too was a 400$ Weather Station. I'm at the end of the engine build and the wallet is really small (Well thats what the wife tells me)

Thanks Guys!
Posted By: Blucuda413

Re: Need something that will tell me theBarometric pressure - 05/29/09 02:39 PM

Do an ebay search for weather station, there's several hundred listed. Don't go for the cheapy stuff, they don't work well and are impossible to adjust. You can find severel between $100 and $250.
Posted By: cudadon

Re: Need something that will tell me theBarometric pressure - 05/29/09 02:40 PM

You could go to kmart or target and get one of those 3 gauge sets mounted on a wood plaque temp, baro, humidity.
What you need for predicting is CORRECTED barometric press. Which is what the weater stations calculate for you.
Also I have a slide rule type calculator to get density altitude that comes with a cert. barometer and a temp/humidity gauge. PM me if you are interested. I will sell the Hot Sports weather/ET predictor for $125 + shipping. Don

Attached picture 5260125-indy07.JPG
© 2024 Moparts Forums