Moparts

Good chassis shop in SD area?

Posted By: dustyhof

Good chassis shop in SD area? - 05/29/09 03:37 AM

Going to start collecting parts to get the Dart backhalved, and was just wondering if it would be smarter to have a chasssis shop set up my rear supension and aluminum interior. I'm exteremely busy doing body work on customer cars anyway.
Posted By: J_BODY

Re: Good chassis shop in SD area? - 05/31/09 04:59 PM

Might want to talk to Dale when you are at Oahe next time. He's done a few cars in the last couple years. Dave Rays camaro, Thad Smiths big orange Pontiac, the ladder bar set up on our Duster are a few I can think of off the top of my head. He also went to a glide in his Challenger so if you are looking for a full race Lofgren 727 he's selling his. Of course the route it sounds like you're going you'll probably be putting one of those Chebby trannys in anyways.
Posted By: ironjay

Re: Good chassis shop in SD area? - 06/01/09 02:00 AM

Dusty---Dakota Muscle in North Sioux City, SD They do lots of drag cars. Chad Morgan is one of the owners Jay---
Posted By: dustyhof

Re: Good chassis shop in SD area? - 06/01/09 02:20 AM

Thanks guys!
Posted By: J_BODY

Re: Good chassis shop in SD area? - 06/01/09 04:12 AM

...John and Josh Barnes up in Bismarck just maaaay be able to do what you want too.

http://www.btptotalperformance.com/index.html

check out their vid in the "media" section on the build of thier "yenko". They've run it in the PSCA a couple times out here in the west.
© 2024 Moparts Forums