Moparts

Thanks BGR racers for all the wins

Posted By: B G Racing

Thanks BGR racers for all the wins - 05/24/09 02:45 PM

Thanks to all the BGR racers for another successfull weekend.Thanks Walt(Sommerdale Flash) for your 4th win this season Thanks Earl Hall for the win at CC@Columbus in sportsman and semi final finish in a second race. Thanks AJ Casini for his second win at PRP in pro/mod and his win in box vs. no-box last night. Thanks to Donny Martik for his win in Top/S-Pro and runner-up to AJ in the box vs. no-box last night in his first time out this year. We can hardly wait for the Curt Memorial race
Posted By: Anonymous

Post deleted by Defbob - 05/24/09 03:33 PM

Posted By: sleepyhead416

Re: Thanks BGR racers for all the wins - 05/24/09 03:45 PM

Thats GREAT news from the BGR camp!!!!

Re: Thanks BGR racers for all the wins - 05/24/09 04:38 PM

Quote:

....Great job Bob and crew ...It was a pleasure hanging with you guys last night. Wish I could have put the Arrow in the Winners Circle.. ...but that dragster had other plans for me.

We also had a great time hanging with everyone.Eric,you have an open invitation to join us at our pits anytime.We were worried that you might get molested back in the woods buy a bear or something We got home after 2:am.Fred,we might still be a secret,but our racers certainly aren't .And where have you been hiding,Harold(Sleepyhead)?
Posted By: wheelsup68dart

Re: Thanks BGR racers for all the wins - 05/24/09 05:53 PM

Thanks for leaving me out Bob.......and all this time I thought I was part of the family. I guess I am the red headed step child of the BGR racing team

Re: Thanks BGR racers for all the wins - 05/24/09 08:59 PM

Quote:

Thanks for leaving me out Bob.......and all this time I thought I was part of the family. I guess I am the red headed step child of the BGR racing team

Smack Puppy,you will never be left out.You had so much personal attention at Columbus from me that Chaz felt he was an orphan.He made a hand guesture that qualifies you as being number 1
Posted By: Wv68charger

Re: Thanks BGR racers for all the wins - 05/24/09 09:00 PM

Way to go AJ, Donnie, Walt

As for being the Red headed step child Lonnie, I'm pretty sure i hold that title in the BGR shop

Re: Thanks BGR racers for all the wins - 05/24/09 09:45 PM

Quote:

As for being the Red headed step child Lonnie, I'm pretty sure i hold that title in the BGR shop

Alan,your the runt of the litter,a mutt at the pound that no one wants.
Posted By: WILD BILL

Re: Thanks BGR racers for all the wins - 05/24/09 09:53 PM

Quote:

Quote:

WOW

Talk about a

Post deleted by Defbob - 05/24/09 09:59 PM

Posted By: Wv68charger

Re: Thanks BGR racers for all the wins - 05/24/09 11:41 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

WOW

Talk about a

Yea this pretty much sums it up
Posted By: Steve1118

Re: Thanks BGR racers for all the wins - 05/24/09 11:52 PM

Good job, guys. Especially Donnie....this was a win ready to happen.

I was loaded up this afternoon and headed up there when I got word of the rainout. Maybe next week.
Posted By: ajcasini

Re: Thanks BGR racers for all the wins - 05/25/09 03:32 AM

Great job to all the BGR team for the wins. It was another awesome weekend. I was glad Don and I could put both cars in the finals for you Bob. I can't wait to see pictures.

I have to thank you again for the transmission work Bob the car is working perfectly. Before we rained out today the car went 11.352, 11.346, 11.346 60' was within .003 on all passes.

AJ

Re: Thanks BGR racers for all the wins - 05/25/09 10:35 AM

Quote:

all above is a true testament to the quality and expertise of one Bob George a/ka "The Bear ". His knowledge, engines ,workmanship and dedication of racer support leave nothing on the table.
Having given them the proper tools these outstanding racers benefit from the above and can go out week after week with the confidence in performance and reliability it takes to win.

I can only wonder what Fred wants now

Post deleted by Defbob - 05/25/09 04:31 PM

Re: Thanks BGR racers for all the wins - 05/25/09 05:14 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

all above is a true testament to the quality and expertise of one Bob George a/ka "The Bear ". His knowledge, engines ,workmanship and dedication of racer support leave nothing on the table.
Having given them the proper tools these outstanding racers benefit from the above and can go out week after week with the confidence in performance and reliability it takes to win.

I can only wonder what Fred wants now

nothing.but thanks for this link you gave to me

http://adultsheepfinder.com/

I knew and old sheep shagger like you would appreciate that.Now you can have your own and leave my barnyard buddys alone.
Posted By: ajcasini

Re: Thanks BGR racers for all the wins - 05/26/09 12:57 PM

Picture from 5/17/2009

Re: Thanks BGR racers for all the wins - 05/26/09 02:51 PM

Quote:

Picture from 5/17/2009

© 2024 Moparts Forums