Moparts

Team Summit..........................

Posted By: slantzilla

Team Summit.......................... - 05/04/09 02:31 AM

Man, did you see the looks on those guys faces after the final? Greg and Jason both looked like they'd been force fed turds. I'm betting Jeggie is off their Christmas card list.
Posted By: Anonymous

Post deleted by Defbob - 05/04/09 02:33 AM

Re: Team Summit.......................... - 05/04/09 10:42 AM

At least they did'nt go out first round to a BIG redlight!!!
Posted By: DakFink

Re: Team Summit.......................... - 05/04/09 12:54 PM

I guess it just hasn't been their month.

I just took them of my Vendor list for my Build. Gonna use Jegs from now on.

My wife ordered a Clutch for my 3500 and after they gave her the run around about ordering it. They sent her a CARD in the mail that it was going to be 2 weeks later than previously scheduled for delivery. I found that NAPA is a dealer for the same company and actually cheaper as well and had it to the shop the next day. Needless to say I canceled that order and won't go back.
Posted By: 11secdart

Re: Team Summit.......................... - 05/04/09 01:38 PM

ie. looks on their faces.... couldn`t happen to a better bunch of guys.

Re: Team Summit.......................... - 05/04/09 02:11 PM

Have had nothing short of excellent service from Summit racing..2nd and forth in points,not to bad concidering Greg has'nt even made a final round yet,and Jason has won 2 events
Posted By: tjmarcus1

Re: Team Summit.......................... - 05/04/09 04:22 PM

Quote:

Have had nothing short of excellent service from Summit racing..2nd and forth in points,not to bad concidering Greg has'nt even made a final round yet,and Jason has won 2 events

do they drive a dodge? you sure you're on the right board?
Posted By: Mr.Yuck

Re: Team Summit.......................... - 05/04/09 05:19 PM

Quote:

Quote:

neither does Jeg so what's you point?
Posted By: JohnRR

Re: Team Summit.......................... - 05/04/09 08:22 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Please do not confuse the issue with facts
Posted By: webemopes

Re: Team Summit.......................... - 05/04/09 09:10 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Atleast Jeg has ran Holten's Hemi car.
Posted By: slantzilla

Re: Team Summit.......................... - 05/04/09 09:23 PM

Quote:

You do realize that points standing is absolutely meaningless before Indy, don't you?

Just glad to see they are not having an easy time of it. I'd like to see the Mopars running better, but at least the class is interesting to watch again.
Posted By: sixpackgut

Re: Team Summit.......................... - 05/04/09 10:42 PM

Quote:

summit sux, well except when i get those 10% off coupons
Posted By: Chucklehead

Re: Team Summit.......................... - 05/05/09 02:24 AM

Only thing better than seeing Greg A. lose and pouting is a Mopar winning.
Posted By: moparacer

Re: Team Summit.......................... - 05/05/09 02:37 AM

For the most part I have had good service from both Jegs and Summit. I don't cop an attitude because Greg wins PS and decide no more Summit for me lol.

If there is one thing that gripes me about the ESPN coverage its the fact that the idiots with the cameras always seem to focus on the loosing drivers right after they get out of the cars hoping to "catch" something for TV.....

I mean whats a guys supposed to do just jump out of the car all happy go lucky because he he got his @&% handed to him on the starting line? How about a .002 red light in the final! Yippie!

I would be concerned if I sponsored someone who was GLAD too loose lol.....
Posted By: Irun5snd8th

Re: Team Summit.......................... - 05/05/09 03:55 AM

Say what you want about Line but the boy has his game together on the tree compared to years past. Jeggie and his team always rise to the occasion. Wish we had someone in these Dodges that could cut a bulb. I remember back in the day I thought Allen Johnson was so awesome cause we would crush the tree but he never had the power to even qualify. Now its the opposite. Makes you wonder if the quick setup in the car affects the bulbs?? I say it probably does.
Now all of that being said; lets take Doug Horne off that bike and put him in a Dodge
Posted By: rowin4

Re: Team Summit.......................... - 05/05/09 04:44 AM

Quote:

ie. looks on their faces.... couldn`t happen to a better bunch of guys. [/quote

Re: Team Summit.......................... - 05/05/09 01:15 PM

Quote:

And when is the last time a Mopar won prostock
Posted By: Chris'sBarracuda

Re: Team Summit.......................... - 05/05/09 01:30 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Who Cares..They're Both BANKRUPT!!!!

But at least Chrysler was smart enough to file and get out from under the GOVT.

So There..

Chris..
Posted By: Prostock

Re: Team Summit.......................... - 05/05/09 03:10 PM

Quote:

You think its going to be much better with the UAW being the majority shareholders?

Re: Team Summit.......................... - 05/05/09 04:24 PM

Quote:

Quote:

You think its going to be much better with the UAW being the majority shareholders?

Nope , they will bleed it dry to fund the pensions .

CHRYSLER RIP

Re: Team Summit.......................... - 05/05/09 04:25 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Be careful Dave , remember what happened last time you didn't tote the water bucket for Mopar .
Posted By: therocks

Re: Team Summit.......................... - 05/05/09 05:01 PM

AJ has one of the best Mopars out there.Now if only he learned to drive.Almost every race he shhots himself in the foot.Maybe he should get Alderman to drive.At least he won some races.Rocky

Re: Team Summit.......................... - 05/05/09 06:37 PM

Quote:

AJ has one of the best Mopars out there.Now if only he learned to drive.Almost every race he shhots himself in the foot.Maybe he should get Alderman to drive.At least he won some races.Rocky

Alderman had a little help though...

Re: Team Summit.......................... - 05/05/09 06:44 PM

Quote:

Quote:

I don't think you have much chance of even being half the driver that Darrell was.

Re: Team Summit.......................... - 05/05/09 07:36 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I don't think you have much chance of even being half the driver that Darrell was.

You could be right but i've NEVER been suspected of cheating..psst psst a little spray will do ya'..

Re: Team Summit.......................... - 05/05/09 07:45 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

You could be right but i've NEVER been suspected of cheating..psst psst a little spray will do ya'..

no one cares what you do or how your doing it

Re: Team Summit.......................... - 05/05/09 07:50 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

no one cares what you do or how your doing it

Right back at cha'...

Re: Team Summit.......................... - 05/05/09 10:24 PM

dude, don't you think you should change your name to "350srule"?
Posted By: 68Fastback

Re: Team Summit.......................... - 05/06/09 04:58 AM

That was funny to watch, but geez they need to get rid of Paul Page. I thought I head him say one of the cars went 458mph during eliminations

Re: Team Summit.......................... - 05/06/09 01:34 PM

Quote:

Really dude whys that??...

Re: Team Summit.......................... - 05/06/09 03:55 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

You were banned from here longer than he was from racing. Whats that tell ya?

Re: Team Summit.......................... - 05/06/09 04:06 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

You were banned from here longer than he was from racing. Whats that tell ya?

Posted By: VernMotor

Re: Team Summit.......................... - 05/06/09 05:31 PM

V.P. GM Motorsports now that funny..this what got you kick off here before...Think you learn

Re: Team Summit.......................... - 05/06/09 05:52 PM

Quote:

V.P. GM Motorsports now that funny..this what got you kick off here before...Think you learn

I did'nt put that there,some smart [Edited by Moparts - Keep it clean] did..and i'm racing still will NO spray needed
Posted By: 64dartsb

Re: Team Summit.......................... - 05/06/09 07:56 PM

Quote:

Quote:

I did'nt put that there,some smart [Edited by Moparts - Keep it clean] did..and i'm racing still will NO spray needed

lol now thats funny

Re: Team Summit.......................... - 05/06/09 08:25 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Really dude whys that??...

isn't it obvious? it seems to me that you only post or comment about some gm car, and you never have anything positive to say about chrysler.
© 2024 Moparts Forums