Moparts

Fact or fiction ... race fuel

Posted By: bigdad

Fact or fiction ... race fuel - 05/03/09 11:29 PM

Do they put something in race fuel that drives you to purchase so you can smell it being burnt?

I think its an evil plan

discuss
Posted By: emarine01

Re: Fact or fiction ... race fuel - 05/03/09 11:36 PM

Huuummm ,Maybe Thats why Wedgie wont leave his garage
Posted By: cheapstreetdustr

Re: Fact or fiction ... race fuel - 05/04/09 12:36 AM

yea...and its even more addictive when you add the smell of burnt rubber with it..
i think its the same stuff they put in doritos
its a conspiracy i tell you...lol
cheapst
Posted By: cmcgee123

Re: Fact or fiction ... race fuel - 05/04/09 12:53 AM

i wish they made cologne that smelled like burnt rubber and race fuel. i would wear it every day. adding the smell of burnt vht dont hurt either.

Re: Fact or fiction ... race fuel - 05/04/09 12:53 AM

Quote:

i wish they made cologne that smelled like burnt rubber and race fuel. i would wear it every day. adding the smell of burnt vht dont hurt either.

Only thing you would attract would be other guys ?
Posted By: Pacnorthcuda

Re: Fact or fiction ... race fuel - 05/04/09 12:55 AM

Quote:

I would wear the scent of gear lube if it was made...wait a minute...I already do.
Posted By: cmcgee123

Re: Fact or fiction ... race fuel - 05/04/09 12:57 AM

Quote:

Quote:

or...... the perfect girl
Posted By: VernMotor

Re: Fact or fiction ... race fuel - 05/04/09 12:58 AM

Quote:

I would wear the scent of gear lube if it was made...wait a minute...I already do.

O man my wife hates that smell !!!
Posted By: tjmarcus1

Re: Fact or fiction ... race fuel - 05/04/09 01:00 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

or...... the perfect girl

i'm beginning to have some serious concerns about you guys
Posted By: dustergirl340

Re: Fact or fiction ... race fuel - 05/04/09 01:23 AM

Quote:

Quote:

You would attract me. I LOVE the smell of that stuff. Nothing better than the smell of high octane fuel and tire smoke.
Posted By: SealockRacing

Re: Fact or fiction ... race fuel - 05/04/09 01:38 AM

glad im not the only one in love with the smell of race gas and burnt rubber.

also love the smell of nitro. i love being next to the zoomies on bunnys T/A funny car.

might not be too good... im 18 and i cant get enough of this...

i need me a girlfriend who is into racing, i can always dream lol.
Posted By: MoparforLife

Re: Fact or fiction ... race fuel - 05/04/09 01:46 AM

Quote:

also love the smell of nitro. i love being next to the zoomies on bunnys T/A funny car.

How are you smelling nitro on a top alcohol car???
Posted By: proshiftcharger

Re: Fact or fiction ... race fuel - 05/04/09 02:11 AM

Quote:

Do they put something in race fuel that drives you to purchase so you can smell it being burnt?

I think its an evil plan

discuss

Big,
Cam 2 in particular IMO smells great and one that everyone seems to love.

What doesnt smell so great is Q16 that stuff is nasty going in and nasty coming out. Alcohol fumes in the cockpit of a door slammer again not so great. Nitro Methane..thats stuffs just plain lethal.

Doug
Posted By: MR_P_BODY

Re: Fact or fiction ... race fuel - 05/04/09 02:19 AM

Quote:

Quote:

O man my wife hates that smell !!!

I hate that stuff also.... 2 things you cant get
the smell off you are gear lube and diesel
Posted By: Challenger 1

Re: Fact or fiction ... race fuel - 05/04/09 02:20 AM

Quote:

I think its an evil plan

discuss

I guess you have seen this stuff. I keep a tank of premuim gas in back for the lawn mower and stuff. I stick this stuff it the gas and my mower smells like blueberrys or strawberrys. It's great. lol
Posted By: slantzilla

Re: Fact or fiction ... race fuel - 05/04/09 02:33 AM

Quote:

Quote:

How are you smelling nitro on a top alcohol car???

Maybe they cheat?
Posted By: 1_WILD_RT

Re: Fact or fiction ... race fuel - 05/04/09 02:41 AM

Years ago some friends & I gathered down at the Hotrod shop BSing one friday night, than it turned into a "who hates their tires more" test & finally it seemed a good idea to ajourn to the local tavern...We smelled quite manly that place emptied amazingly quickly, one of us would walk up to a couple girls, you'd see them kinda look around, sniff a little then disappear.. It was absolutely hilarious..
Posted By: 340Cuda

Re: Fact or fiction ... race fuel - 05/04/09 12:01 PM

Quote:

I think its an evil plan

discuss

Its true, I read on the Internet that someone from one of the race fuel companies was on Oprah and confessed so it must be true.
Posted By: smokinwoody

Re: Fact or fiction ... race fuel - 05/04/09 12:15 PM

I love the smell of nitro in the morning...

when I flew R/C aircraft in competition,I was using the new 4 stroke engines..I would run 25% nitro in the mix....hear that engine pop and kick RPM and that SMELL...

always came home wearing that SMELL...smelled so stail...
Posted By: emarine01

Re: Fact or fiction ... race fuel - 05/04/09 12:26 PM

A ouik tip for the self employed < diesel soaked rag during your workmans comp audit > The lady rips thru your books so fast just to get to fresh air , its gota save some major bucks , it even works on guys with silk suits

Re: Fact or fiction ... race fuel - 05/04/09 12:39 PM

Burnt 90 weight gear lube is the worst...15 wash cycles (I counted them) and I still couldn't get the smell out of my shirt.

Then my husband got some in his mustache (don't ask) and kissed me.....I could smell it on me for a couple days. LOL

Re: Fact or fiction ... race fuel - 05/04/09 01:13 PM

Quote:

Burnt 90 weight gear lube is the worst...15 wash cycles (I counted them) and I still couldn't get the smell out of my shirt.

Then my husband got some in his mustache (don't ask) and kissed me.....I could smell it on me for a couple days. LOL

HUH !!!!

Re: Fact or fiction ... race fuel - 05/04/09 01:33 PM

Whaaaat....?

btw...ATF makes great hair conditioner.
© 2024 Moparts Forums