Moparts

A&A trans add at bottom of page

Posted By: cudaman1969

A&A trans add at bottom of page - 01/18/24 01:38 AM

My question on that case that shows up, is it SFI approved burst proof or shield still needed? Kinda silly to make just a standard case imo.
Posted By: A727Tflite

Re: A&A trans add at bottom of page - 01/18/24 04:00 AM

Originally Posted by cudaman1969
My question on that case that shows up, is it SFI approved burst proof or shield still needed? Kinda silly to make just a standard case imo.

They bought a bunch of new cases quite a while ago, from the Chrysler Transmission Plant.

Just standard new cases, not SFI approved. Unless I am missing some other picture.
Posted By: 71Demon528

Re: A&A trans add at bottom of page - 01/18/24 12:32 PM

As of now they don’t offer SFI cases. Their plan is to make a billet aluminum case which will be SFI certified in the future. Being that they lost one of their long term employees to retirement, combined with the lack of people who want to work, they are extremely busy with their current builds, filling orders, and keeping their parts on the shelf. I don’t think the billet case will happen until they can get better caught up. I believe the current wait time for a trans build is about a year. Just goes to show how backed up they are.
Posted By: 440lebaron

Re: A&A trans add at bottom of page - 01/30/24 12:13 AM

early 90,s mopar had a close out on b/b 727 stock cases, $40 i bought 3 went to get more gone in a week, i believe A&A's are drilled for line pressure access, mopar had several close outs cleaning out inventory 440 cranks $50, dana 60 truck housings $100, 452 bare heads $30
© 2024 Moparts Forums