Moparts

Question about Larry Smith

Posted By: mopar65

Question about Larry Smith - 12/23/23 12:29 AM

Hi.i dont know if this is the right place to post this but. i don't know what else to do. First let me say upfront that is is not a post to bash or degrade Larry smith's name or his Family. With that being said, has anybody got there parts back after his passing. I sent Larry my brand-new small block wieand tunnlram to port for me.I got a message from his son on oct28 saying that they are going through everything and would get back to me in a week. As of today I still haven't heard back from him. So I was just wondering if anybody has got there stuff back? I also messaged them back
Posted By: pittsburghracer

Re: Question about Larry Smith - 12/23/23 01:06 AM

Originally Posted by mopar65
Hi.i dont know if this is the right place to post this but. i don't know what else to do. First let me say upfront that is is not a post to bash or degrade Larry smith's name or his Family. With that being said, has anybody got there parts back after his passing. I sent Larry my brand-new small block wieand tunnlram to port for me.I got a message from his son on oct28 saying that they are going through everything and would get back to me in a week. As of today I still haven't heard back from him. So I was just wondering if anybody has got there stuff back? I also messaged them back

Did you see this

On behalf of our dad Larry; I regret to inform, those who were not aware, that dad passed away last Sunday evening.

We as a family are experincing a great loss at this time. I know many of you all were customers of dads and have product at his shop. We are working towards organizing these items and will be shipping those back as soon as possible.

We humbly ask that customers message dads Facebook account with a description of what products were sent to the shop, a return shipping address, a good contact number and any pictures you may have available.

Most importantly we ask for patience during this time. We realize your products are important but please remember we are grieving the loss of husband, father, and paw paw.

Jaman Smith and Natalee Rogers

**please use Facebook messenger for product descriptions for security reasons

**comments on this post containing descriptions will be deleted

Re: Question about Larry Smith - 12/23/23 02:35 AM

Yes I did and they sent me a message on oct28 that they would be in touch with me in the next week.
Posted By: sasquatch

Re: Question about Larry Smith - 12/23/23 07:38 AM

Call me
336-283-0800
I will look into it . Many people have gotten their stuff back but not all YET.
Todd

Re: Question about Larry Smith - 12/24/23 05:40 AM

Thanks Todd. I sent you a PM
Posted By: KnuckleDuster

Re: Question about Larry Smith - 12/24/23 10:16 PM

Originally Posted by sasquatch
Call me
336-283-0800
I will look into it . Many people have gotten their stuff back but not all YET.
Todd

Hi Todd,

I also have not heard back from Natalee since early November, and my last three messages are still unread.
Not bashing either, and understand it is still a difficult time for them.
I sent you a PM with my number.

Re: Question about Larry Smith - 01/30/24 02:50 PM

I still have never heard back from Larry smith familey sense october 28th
Posted By: tvt59

Re: Question about Larry Smith - 02/02/24 05:10 PM

I spoke with Mr Marsh today. He's trying to help Larry's family get our stuff back..

Re: Question about Larry Smith - 02/08/24 03:32 PM

Tod got ahold of Me and found my intake and is getting it shipped back to me. Thank you so much Tod Marsh. I am still very sorry for the pain The Smith family is going through.
Posted By: HardcoreB

Re: Question about Larry Smith - 02/08/24 04:31 PM

Todd Marsh for 'elPresidente!!!
Posted By: tvt59

Re: Question about Larry Smith - 02/08/24 09:19 PM

I got my heads and related parts back today. Thank you Mr Marsh
© 2024 Moparts Forums