Moparts

Dumb Predator head question?

Posted By: Dragula

Dumb Predator head question? - 11/26/23 08:38 PM

I know there are two types of Predator heads. One fits a Wedge Block and one fits a Hemi...What mods to the block have to be done to run them on a Hemi block? Or is it still a a special order block right out of the gate?
Posted By: wesw

Re: Dumb Predator head question? - 11/27/23 06:36 AM

just order the predator head that fit the hemi block.the top set of holes have studs that screw into the head and go down through the block, put the nuts on from the valley and torque to spec.you can get the head stud kit from Indy.
Posted By: HardcoreB

Re: Dumb Predator head question? - 11/28/23 01:05 PM

I don't think it's a dumb question. But if this helps anymore: if you have a good wedge block, order the wedge pattern Predator heads. Have a hemi block order the hemi bolt-pattern Predators. Like anything else you'll have to clearance things where needed. Often the pushrod area as you can see in other posts here.
Posted By: Cab_Burge

Re: Dumb Predator head question? - 11/29/23 08:54 AM

Speaking of future engine builds with Predator heads who is good to use for a tunnel ram intake manifold help?
Posted By: fbs63

Re: Dumb Predator head question? - 11/29/23 11:48 AM

Carl Foltz. CFE.
Posted By: Al_Alguire

Re: Dumb Predator head question? - 11/29/23 05:11 PM

Originally Posted by Cab_Burge
Speaking of future engine builds with Predator heads who is good to use for a tunnel ram intake manifold help?

HRE is who has done mine...
Posted By: Mpetros

Re: Dumb Predator head question? - 11/30/23 01:31 AM

I would also recommend HRE for a Manifold
Posted By: boatracer572

Re: Dumb Predator head question? - 12/01/23 05:25 PM

Originally Posted by Cab_Burge

Hogan racing manifolds
© 2024 Moparts Forums