Moparts

Dragy

Posted By: CSK

Dragy - 07/22/23 03:12 PM

Has anyone here used a Dragy ? run it at the track & compare times, good, bad worth it ?
Posted By: slantzilla

Re: Dragy - 07/22/23 03:29 PM

I have not, but I hear no prep guys quoting times, so it must be fairly accurate.
Posted By: weedburner

Re: Dragy - 07/22/23 03:35 PM

Here's a track timeslip vs Dragy comparison from one of my stick shift Hitmaster customers...

[Linked Image]

Grant

Re: Dragy - 07/22/23 04:48 PM

Originally Posted by weedburner
Here's a track timeslip vs Dragy comparison from one of my stick shift Hitmaster customers...

[Linked Image]

Grant

WOW !!!!!! Thank you , I am SHOCKED
Posted By: moparx

Re: Dragy - 07/22/23 08:31 PM

that IS amazing ! eek
do you have a link for that ?
beer
Posted By: GomangoCuda

Re: Dragy - 07/23/23 02:12 AM

https://dragymotorsports.com/
Posted By: Blusmbl

Re: Dragy - 07/23/23 12:36 PM

Originally Posted by slantzilla
I have not, but I hear no prep guys quoting times, so it must be fairly accurate.

x2. They are quite accurate and pretty much all of the top people who race no prep, back of the track or on the street use them.
Posted By: Roughbird72

Re: Dragy - 07/23/23 01:19 PM

I have several friends that race no-prep that use the Dragy, they use them for data at airport and back half races.
Posted By: GY3

Re: Dragy - 07/23/23 02:08 PM

I have one. Seems to be dead on with the track's timing.
Posted By: theraif

Re: Dragy - 07/23/23 04:02 PM

i bet only a matter of time some one has it hooked up to give real time timing as you go down the track
Posted By: TheOtherDodge

Re: Dragy - 07/24/23 03:40 PM

Hey Weedy! wave

As stated above, they are very accurate.
Posted By: Al_Alguire

Re: Dragy - 07/24/23 04:37 PM

As already said they are very accurate when compared to a timeslip on the track. We use them on the street alot. So far 5.30's on the crap road we have here but keep working on it.

Re: Dragy - 07/24/23 07:40 PM

Thanks guys, I ordered one, since they closed my Track down ,Mexico is closer that the track in Ennis Tx
Posted By: moparx

Re: Dragy - 07/25/23 07:19 PM

it never seems to fail, or amaze me...............
all the features available to a "smarter than me" phone, it almost makes me want to get one............... laugh2
beer
Posted By: Uncle Barry

Re: Dragy - 07/30/23 09:13 PM

Will it factor in loss of traction? I don't understand how it would work on an unprepped surface.
Posted By: Al_Alguire

Re: Dragy - 07/30/23 10:13 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Barry
Will it factor in loss of traction? I don't understand how it would work on an unprepped surface.

iti s GPS based it does not care what kind of road you are on. It measures how long it took you to travel the distance teraveled.
Posted By: 19swinger70

Re: Dragy - 08/06/23 01:03 AM

Originally Posted by weedburner

[Linked Image]

Grant

I just used my Dragy for the first time last night at the track.Very accurate when compared to my time slips. Questions for you: is there a way to get my graph onto a screen larger than my phone? In the app, i cannot see an export data option or anything like that. I'm wanting to have a better look at my acceleration graph and try to determine where my shift points were. It's just hard for me to really look at it on the phone.
© 2024 Moparts Forums