Moparts

Final assembly!!

Posted By: MegaDart

Final assembly!! - 04/22/09 04:11 PM

I got my motorplate from NHRAmark last week and picked it up from powdercoat today
Got shifter and delay box mounted but taking a much needed break from wiring to put some of the engine together today!!

Attached picture 5181326-dscn2254.JPG

Re: Final assembly!! - 04/22/09 04:11 PM

plate

Attached picture 5181331-dscn2253.JPG

Re: Final assembly!! - 04/22/09 04:12 PM

some accessories

Attached picture 5181333-dscn2255.JPG
Posted By: MR_P_BODY

Re: Final assembly!! - 04/23/09 01:52 AM

cool, thats a big plate, you can hang all
sorts of stuff on that
Posted By: Quicktree

Re: Final assembly!! - 04/23/09 01:58 AM

awesome, but that really looks like a cheby
Posted By: unknown

Re: Final assembly!! - 04/23/09 03:38 AM

Chevys belong in chevys not mopars That is a dart right?
Posted By: HEMI472

Re: Final assembly!! - 04/23/09 03:58 AM

GET THIS CHEVY JUNK OFF OF HERE . THIS IS A MOPAR BOARD

Re: Final assembly!! - 04/23/09 10:25 AM

Quote:

That is a dart right?

no, it's a chevy in a Pontiac!!

I understand this is a Mopar board, and that I have switched to the dark side. This is Unlawfuls race tech section and I have a few friends who are interested.
Question is, what are you doing here??? Have you been elected the chevy police or something. I've never seen and constructive word come out of your mouth?

I only plan to post a few more times about this car. Hopefully the last will be when I win the IHRA Top Sportsman World Championship as I am one of 35 contestants in the Tournament of Champions.
Gee, maybe you'll be there and we can race each other , ya right...

Here is what it looked like when I finished up last nite!

Attached picture 5183041-dscn2256.JPG
Posted By: Defbob

Re: Final assembly!! - 04/23/09 11:22 AM

I was posting about my Chevy in my Firebird a few years ago if you guys remember.......

Its just I went from Chevy to Mopar

Attached picture 5183062-2-28-06-3.JPG
Posted By: nhramark

Re: Final assembly!! - 04/23/09 03:03 PM

Looks great Wayne, you sure do put the time in. Keep the pics coming, that is quickly becoming a really nice car.

Re: Final assembly!! - 04/23/09 04:24 PM

Quote:

Quote:

That is a dart right?

I understand this is a Mopar board, and that I have switched to the dark side. This is Unlawfuls race tech section and I have a few friends who are interested.
Question is, what are you doing here??? Have you been elected the chevy police or something. I've never seen and constructive word come out of your mouth?

I only plan to post a few more times about this car. Hopefully the last will be when I win the IHRA Top Sportsman World Championship as I am one of 35 contestants in the Tournament of Champions.

yes i am the chevy police and i dont care what kind of car it is. if it not a mopar it should not be on here.and as far as your friends wanting to see it. send them a email and i dont care how many races you win if its not in a dodge i dont want to here about it.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Final assembly!! - 04/23/09 04:29 PM

amen!
Posted By: Dodgem

Re: Final assembly!! - 04/23/09 04:35 PM

yes i am the chevy police and i dont care what kind of car it is. if it not a mopar it should not be on here.and as far as your friends wanting to see it. send them a email and i dont care how many races you win if its not in a dodge i dont want to here about it.

Posted By: nhramark

Re: Final assembly!! - 04/23/09 04:45 PM

Quote:

Wow, too bad you guys are not in charge around here. 300 posts in 5 years and you are the Chevy police?

Wayne has been on this board since the beginning of it. He owns a fuel injected Dart, a 7 second dragster, and a top sportsman car. He sure as hell doesn't need your permission to post pics of any of his cars.

Don't like it? Why keep coming back to the thread, just go away.
Posted By: afxcoronet

Re: Final assembly!! - 04/23/09 05:01 PM

I like it Wayne...Goodluck
Posted By: MR_P_BODY

Re: Final assembly!! - 04/23/09 05:29 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Wow, too bad you guys are not in charge around here. 300 posts in 5 years and you are the Chevy police?

Wayne has been on this board since the beginning of it. He owns a fuel injected Dart, a 7 second dragster, and a top sportsman car. He sure as hell doesn't need your permission to post pics of any of his cars.

Don't like it? Why keep coming back to the thread, just go away.

You tell em Mark.... I like all kinds of race cars
and I'm sure we have picked up ideas from different
manufactures that are in our cars

Post deleted by Defbob - 04/23/09 05:58 PM

Re: Final assembly!! - 04/23/09 08:03 PM

i would like for you to tell me what the

difference if i only have one post. i am sorry i dont set on here and post on every topic just to say cool or thumms up or some thing stupid just to get postd like some people.i am on here to read about mopars not chevys and fords.just because i am not in your little klick.you guys can email or call each other. i dont care what he has or has done.

Re: Final assembly!! - 04/23/09 08:36 PM

Quote:

Quote:

That is a dart right?

Well I suggest you reread my post, Its not that big of a deal,I dont like to see chevy motors in mopars period. I did not bad mouth your car or your motor,I have two chevys and five mopars myself. I see I made a mistake its a pontiac not a dart.Now " what am I doing here" what are you the MOPARTS police? And me racing in Top Sportsman, never. As far as you winning the World Championship good luck with that, but if you did, Dont break your arm patting yourself on the back" Now you have seen some constructive words from my mouth.

Post deleted by Defbob - 04/23/09 08:36 PM

Posted By: blownzoom440

Re: Final assembly!! - 04/23/09 09:38 PM

post away with the brand X.i try not to mock a person who someday may save my life.in other words he may be able to help you so dont shun him.

Re: Final assembly!! - 04/23/09 09:56 PM

sorry master baiter, I mixed my reply to your post and 274Hemi's together.
The first part was for you, I no longer have a chevy motor in a mopar body, so we can all sleep well tonite You obviously knew I had a Dart with gm motor in it, now I have a Firebird, chromoly 6.0 roller.

Eric is right on the money, anyone that's been around here much knows I am not part of anyone's click. Except perhaps the one those love to hate

There will be no back patting even if I do win, but I will tell you this, you will know it if you are anywhere near my car if/when it happens! Just curious, how many world championships have you won, how many have you contested. Have you ever won a round?? Please, do tell...

finally, a little spirited chit chat round' here

Attached picture 5184126-5415100018654-2002-PONTIAC-FIREBIRD.jpg

Re: Final assembly!! - 04/23/09 10:12 PM

Quote:

The first part was for you, I no longer have a chevy motor in a mopar body, so we can all sleep well tonite You obviously knew I had a Dart with gm motor in it, now I have a Firebird, chromoly 6.0 roller.

Eric is right on the money, anyone that's been around here much knows I am not part of anyone's click. Except perhaps the one those love to hate

There will be no back patting even if I do win, but I will tell you this, you will know it if you are anywhere near my car if/when it happens! Just curious, how many world championships have you won, how many have you contested. Have you ever won a round?? Please, do tell...

Well mega [Edited by Moparts - Keep it clean] Im all impressed with your talk about world championships , chromoly 6.0 roller, how many posts you have,where you live,ect. You sound real tuff behind that keyboard. NOT. Maybe I can send you A roll of quarters and you can call someone that cares.

Re: Final assembly!! - 04/23/09 10:26 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

That is a dart right?

Well I suggest you reread my post, Its not that big of a deal,I dont like to see chevy motors in mopars period. I did not bad mouth your car or your motor,I have two chevys and five mopars myself. I see I made a mistake its a pontiac not a dart.Now " what am I doing here" what are you the MOPARTS police? And me racing in Top Sportsman, never. As far as you winning the World Championship good luck with that, but if you did, Dont break your arm patting yourself on the back" Now you have seen some constructive words from my mouth.

what about this

Attached picture 5184187-035.JPG

Re: Final assembly!! - 04/23/09 10:31 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Well mega [Edited by Moparts - Keep it clean] Im all impressed with your talk about world championships , chromoly 6.0 roller, how many posts you have,where you live,ect. You sound real tuff behind that keyboard. NOT. Maybe I can send you A roll of quarters and you can call someone that cares.

Simmer down now. both of you. or its off to bed with no desert

Re: Final assembly!! - 04/23/09 10:32 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

That is a dart right?

what about this

A mopar in a GM is good
© 2024 Moparts Forums