Big changes at Norwalk - 04/15/23 06:31 PM

http://www.summitmotorsportspark.com/news/c4557a6a-5159-468b-4239-08db383d2924

I knew it was coming. Birdtracker
Posted By: 67_Satellite

Re: Big changes at Norwalk - 04/15/23 11:20 PM

Still a deal at $3.👍
Posted By: slantzilla

Re: Big changes at Norwalk - 04/15/23 11:22 PM

Still a decent price. Errything costs more these days.
Posted By: birdtracker

Re: Big changes at Norwalk - 04/15/23 11:36 PM

Absolutely. I used to go up to the counter and get an ice cream, give the kid a $20 and tell them the next 19 is on me. Guess it will be a few less now. Birdtracker
Posted By: Al_Alguire

Re: Big changes at Norwalk - 04/16/23 05:07 PM

$3 pints sounds to me like maybe a pre packaged pint container of ice cream. Wonder if the kids who used to dish it up will be gone too.

Re: Big changes at Norwalk - 04/16/23 05:49 PM

you are probably right. Change. Birdtracker
Posted By: pittsburghracer

Re: Big changes at Norwalk - 04/16/23 07:33 PM

Originally Posted by Al_Alguire
$3 pints sounds to me like maybe a pre packaged pint container of ice cream. Wonder if the kids who used to dish it up will be gone too.

The track struggles to get employees like many other since Covid especially since they closed the track down for the whole year. Those poor kids packed a cup of hard ice cream by hand all day long. They lost a lot of good employees and food quality that was once Alesome has gone downhill. Selling it by the pint is a win

Re: Big changes at Norwalk - 04/16/23 08:19 PM

a pint isn't even a pound. Now I have to get 2 !!!! Birdtracker
Posted By: DoubleD

Re: Big changes at Norwalk - 04/16/23 08:44 PM

Originally Posted by birdtracker
a pint isn't even a pound. Now I have to get 2 !!!! Birdtracker
1 pint = one pound last I checked - but get two anyway - you can never go wrong with ice cream! at the NMCA they passed out pints up at the HEMI shootout tent seems to be a better way to serve it up should be much faster.
I remember talking to Bill Bader Sr when they came up with the idea of the $1 ice cream - at the time the manufacture was local and gave the product as sponsorship and the $1 would cover the labor to serve it - Genius idea!
© 2024 Moparts Forums