Moparts

Holley Flowmonster mufflers on sale

Posted By: DaveRS23

Holley Flowmonster mufflers on sale - 02/25/23 02:33 PM

www.holley.com/products/exhaust/mufflers/absorption_glass_pack_mufflers/flowmonster/parts/11229-FM
Posted By: Chargerfan68

Re: Holley Flowmonster mufflers on sale - 02/26/23 05:43 AM

That’s good to know they make a straight thru stainless. I look forward to hearing how they sound.
Anybody have these on their bb or sb?
Posted By: Kern Dog

Re: Holley Flowmonster mufflers on sale - 02/26/23 06:02 AM

How the hell are they able to use that name without Flowmaster hitting them with a copyright infringement suit ?
Posted By: Cab_Burge

Re: Holley Flowmonster mufflers on sale - 02/26/23 08:45 AM

Originally Posted by Kern Dog
How the hell are they able to use that name without Flowmaster hitting them with a copyright infringement suit ?
Me thinks Holley is a lot bigger and better funded than Flow master is work Maybe Holley made a deal with Flow master before hand work
Posted By: Blusmbl

Re: Holley Flowmonster mufflers on sale - 02/26/23 12:32 PM

Holley owns the Flowmaster brand.
Posted By: Chargerfan68

Re: Holley Flowmonster mufflers on sale - 02/26/23 10:03 PM

Originally Posted by Kern Dog

True…..i responded in my comment above thinking i saw “Flowmaster” and after, went in and edited thst part of my comment out. LOL
Posted By: JERICOGTX

Re: Holley Flowmonster mufflers on sale - 02/27/23 11:27 AM

I ordered a set for my '69. For $22 each, you can't go wrong.
Posted By: rumblefish72

Re: Holley Flowmonster mufflers on sale - 03/01/23 05:18 PM

I never heard of the Holley FlowMONSTER Brand. But I did just purchase a pair of FlowMASTER FLO-8430119 DeltaForce 10 Series Stainless on sale at Summit for $54.43 then take off 10% with coupon ... final price $49. Regular price was $140 each! The UltraFlow's were just too quiet. These ought to piss off the neighbors wink Wait - I don't have any neighbors!
© 2024 Moparts Forums