Moparts

In need of some help.....

Posted By: Al_Alguire

In need of some help..... - 07/29/22 05:13 PM

I have made a few calls and am in need of some help from the community, Looking or a PAC R402 or R502 retainers or equivalent PSI etc, also in need os S109 seats as well...Not having a lot of luck locating any so if anyone out there has a lead let me know. I know its a parts wanted AD but never have much luck with them in the parts section....Any help is much appreciated.
Posted By: toddinNH

Re: In need of some help..... - 07/29/22 06:20 PM

Joe Hornick may be able to help. (704) 664-7322

No promises, but he has stuff.
Posted By: pittsburghracer

Re: In need of some help..... - 07/29/22 06:40 PM

Originally Posted by Al_Alguire
I have made a few calls and am in need of some help from the community, Looking or a PAC S402 or S502 retainers or equivalent PSI etc, also in need os S109 seats as well...Not having a lot of luck locating any so if anyone out there has a lead let me know. I know its a parts wanted AD but never have much luck with them in the parts section....Any help is much appreciated.

I tried to help but it kept coming up R402. I never used Pak so I’m not familiar with them.
Posted By: bigdad

Re: In need of some help..... - 07/29/22 06:59 PM

maybe these fellas can help , build lots of cool stuff

https://www.facebook.com/demersperformance
Posted By: metallicareload

Re: In need of some help..... - 07/29/22 07:46 PM

Originally Posted by pittsburghracer
Originally Posted by Al_Alguire
I have made a few calls and am in need of some help from the community, Looking or a PAC S402 or S502 retainers or equivalent PSI etc, also in need os S109 seats as well...Not having a lot of luck locating any so if anyone out there has a lead let me know. I know its a parts wanted AD but never have much luck with them in the parts section....Any help is much appreciated.

I tried to help but it kept coming up R402. I never used Pak so I’m not familiar with them.

iagree I downloaded the PAC catalog and it was calling the retainers R402 and R502

bump at the very least shruggy good luck!
Posted By: Al_Alguire

Re: In need of some help..... - 07/29/22 08:09 PM

Originally Posted by pittsburghracer

LOL it is R for retianer...Just calling around like a chicken with my head cut off....Thanks
Posted By: gremlinsteve

Re: In need of some help..... - 07/29/22 09:05 PM

Craig gallant

Try Craig. He might have what you need
© 2024 Moparts Forums