Moparts

NSS racing in Florida any interest

Posted By: biff426

NSS racing in Florida any interest - 05/07/22 12:14 PM

I moved to Florida over the winter and noticed there is not much in the way of index or NSS type racing, other than when the NMCA comes to town. I was wondering how many people would be interested in racing in a series with way less stringent rules in FL. This would be for all makes and models following the UNSS rules that race at Cecil. I am looking to maybe try to put something together at Orlando and or Bradenton but want to see what the interest is first.
Posted By: JMCarter

Re: NSS racing in Florida any interest - 05/07/22 09:18 PM

There’s a Stock/Super Stock association race scheduled for next Saturday at Gainesville. Pretty sure they still allow NSS cars as well, or at least they have in the past.

https://classracer.com/classforum/showthread.php?t=81687
Posted By: Guitar Jones

Re: NSS racing in Florida any interest - 05/07/22 09:19 PM

Originally Posted by biff426
I moved to Florida over the winter and noticed there is not much in the way of index or NSS type racing, other than when the NMCA comes to town. I was wondering how many people would be interested in racing in a series with way less stringent rules in FL. This would be for all makes and models following the UNSS rules that race at Cecil. I am looking to maybe try to put something together at Orlando and or Bradenton but want to see what the interest is first.

There is a stock/super stock association there and they do NSS and index racing. Try an internet search, several of my buddies race in it.
I think this is it. Stock/Super Stock
Anyway they have races at Orlando Speed World. You could probably call the track and get some info on them or just go out there on a race night and ask any class racer you may find there.
Posted By: biff426

Re: NSS racing in Florida any interest - 05/08/22 03:33 AM

[b][/b]
Thanks for the info guys
Posted By: Guitar Jones

Re: NSS racing in Florida any interest - 05/08/22 03:57 AM

Southern Stock/Super Stock Association. You can search on Face Book for it.
Posted By: 66coronet

Re: NSS racing in Florida any interest - 05/09/22 12:15 PM

SNDR Southeast nostalgia drag racing runs several races in Georgia and Tenn.
Silver dollar motorsports park 2 times a year
Brainerd ( Chattanooga ) 2 times a year
Albany Georgia once and maybe more
Then Crossville Tenn as well.

I run NSS at their events when home from NMCA racing.
© 2024 Moparts Forums