Moparts

GOOD GUY ALERT (SHADY DELL SPEED SHOP)

Posted By: Scamp408

GOOD GUY ALERT (SHADY DELL SPEED SHOP) - 03/23/09 07:57 PM

Ryan J has been helping me out on my small block cylinder head endeavor since sept 08. I have been emailing,pm on Moparts and calling on the phone.He has answered every question I had with good if not the best tech advice.He has also treated me with the utmost respect that only family would do.(besides mine)LOL I would just like to say thanks to Ryan J .

Whoever is looking to get some motor work done or headwork or you just want the baddest Mopar in you town dont hesitate to call on him .Thank you Moparts
Posted By: Anonymous

Post deleted by Defbob - 03/23/09 08:07 PM

Posted By: SB449VALIANT

Re: GOOD GUY ALERT (SHADY DELL SPEED SHOP) - 03/23/09 08:41 PM

it's been almost 8 years since i meet/heard ryan just expect the very best from him..also a very simple guy to deal with... thanks

gilberto
Posted By: dusturbd340W5

Re: GOOD GUY ALERT (SHADY DELL SPEED SHOP) - 03/23/09 08:43 PM

I spoke with him on and off for some time before I was able buy and I will say he treated me very well.
Posted By: B G Racing

Re: GOOD GUY ALERT (SHADY DELL SPEED SHOP) - 03/23/09 09:32 PM

Ryan is the man for small block head work
Posted By: RyanJ

Re: GOOD GUY ALERT (SHADY DELL SPEED SHOP) - 03/23/09 09:40 PM

No problem Paul, if it's about small blocks I like to talk about them that's for sure....
Posted By: B G Racing

Re: GOOD GUY ALERT (SHADY DELL SPEED SHOP) - 03/23/09 10:07 PM

Ryan,any update on Turbo/Cornet project?
Posted By: fatman

Re: GOOD GUY ALERT (SHADY DELL SPEED SHOP) - 03/23/09 10:10 PM

Ryan likes talking hemis also, but I can't repeat that kind of language here. He bailed me out of a major mess. Made several trips to my house, identifying problems which I would have missed. Took my brand new hemi motor from nightmare to ready, right in my garage.
Posted By: RyanJ

Re: GOOD GUY ALERT (SHADY DELL SPEED SHOP) - 03/23/09 10:29 PM

Quote:

Ryan,any update on Turbo/Cornet project?

It's fast? that's about all I know..... it's sitting in hibernation waiting for body guy to have time/room to start on it. His wife has been having health issues for past few months & he is behind.... no big deal, I'm looking for another car to purchase at moment to tide me over till that one is done.
Posted By: ScottSmith_Harms

Re: GOOD GUY ALERT (SHADY DELL SPEED SHOP) - 03/24/09 12:36 AM

Ryan has always been helpful to me as well, "beyond the call of duty" included.

Thanks Ryan!
Posted By: J_BODY

Re: GOOD GUY ALERT (SHADY DELL SPEED SHOP) - 03/24/09 05:03 AM

Attached picture 5114693-qrtrglass.JPG
Posted By: Gavin

Re: GOOD GUY ALERT (SHADY DELL SPEED SHOP) - 03/24/09 12:05 PM

Agreed, I was in a hole a few years back and asked for Ryans advice, ended up buying the W2's off his Dart at the time. Was great to deal with and accomodated all my requests
Top Guy!!

(Maybe I'll get to actually use those heads someday...this resto is sure taking a long time!)
Posted By: Scamp408

Re: GOOD GUY ALERT (SHADY DELL SPEED SHOP) - 03/24/09 01:31 PM

I still need help Ryan so your not out of the woods yet.LOL
Intake-victor w2 or indy
and I still cant decide on head gaskets.
Hopefully get that X block done.
Posted By: Jeepmon

Re: GOOD GUY ALERT (SHADY DELL SPEED SHOP) - 03/24/09 03:48 PM

Yup, Ryan is a good guy and I totally respect his knowledge and work
Posted By: justinp61

Re: GOOD GUY ALERT (SHADY DELL SPEED SHOP) - 03/24/09 06:51 PM

Ryan is a great guy . I've picked his brain several times over the last few years. I finally got the chance to send him some work, great service and fast turn around.
Posted By: HotRodDave

Re: GOOD GUY ALERT (SHADY DELL SPEED SHOP) - 03/24/09 07:00 PM

He is one of the only guys on the board I have never heard any one bash
Posted By: 340RICK

Re: GOOD GUY ALERT (SHADY DELL SPEED SHOP) - 03/24/09 09:21 PM

Ditto

Thanks Ryan
Posted By: blown360

Re: GOOD GUY ALERT (SHADY DELL SPEED SHOP) - 03/24/09 10:09 PM

Top fella!The guys the daddy when it comes to smallblocks!Utmost respect!
Posted By: kick_the_reverb

Re: GOOD GUY ALERT (SHADY DELL SPEED SHOP) - 03/25/09 05:57 PM

I have been in contact with Ryan on a long term XR-1 based wedge project, and so far I am very pleased...nothing but good advice, and patience for my questions.

Ran
Posted By: moparatheart

Re: GOOD GUY ALERT (SHADY DELL SPEED SHOP) - 06/23/09 02:31 AM

Yes Siree Ryan is one of them legends that you will talk about for years to come!!!!!!!! He is the best. "See that there Mountain over there? That's were Ryan Johnson lives,greatest sb person in the world""" Sincerely,
Jackie Hicks
Posted By: Lil Wedge

Re: GOOD GUY ALERT (SHADY DELL SPEED SHOP) - 06/23/09 02:37 AM

"I spoke with him on and off for some time before I was able buy and I will say he treated me very well."
Posted By: Dartman75

Re: GOOD GUY ALERT (SHADY DELL SPEED SHOP) - 06/23/09 03:36 AM

I owe a lot of thanks to that Ryan guy too. I went out of my way to ship my heads cross border to Ryan because I knew he'd take care of them for me. I hope that dedication, reliability and attention to details transfers over to all that he works on. I also hope that we don't keep him so busy monkeying with out junk that he can't find time for his own projects.

Actually this whole board is fool of very knowledgeable, helpful dedicated moparites. I gotta send out a big thanks to all you old time regulars out there that made moparts the great community that it is

Greg
© 2024 Moparts Forums