Posted By: J_BODY

Re: Street Outlaws - 01/14/20 01:56 AM

My DVR better be busy!!
Posted By: tboomer

Re: Street Outlaws - 01/14/20 02:12 AM

There's an hour of my life that I won't get back... shruggy
Posted By: BeEtLeJuIcE !

Re: Street Outlaws - 01/14/20 02:20 AM

I’m surprised TEDster ... you didn’t find meeting jj Da apimp interesting??

I’m watching Tucker and THE GAME !
Posted By: pittsburghracer

Re: Street Outlaws - 01/14/20 02:23 AM

I made it 20
Minutes only because I was cooking something to eat. I’ll wait till next week.

Re: Street Outlaws - 01/14/20 02:23 AM

He probably is a nice guy in person...But I can't stand his TV persona..Maybe they will race next week. But the first hour tonight sucked quite badly.

Re: Street Outlaws - 01/14/20 02:26 AM

No doubt ... that apimp knows da STREETS xmaseek
Posted By: rickraw

Re: Street Outlaws - 01/14/20 02:36 AM

Lots of smack talk as usual, looks like some serious machines.
Posted By: n20mstr

Re: Street Outlaws - 01/14/20 03:24 PM

looks like the Northeast team is weak....I don't understand why because there are some good street racers in the NY/NJ/PA area
Maybe the just not connected to the right people

Nola and Texas look like the team to beat
Posted By: OUTLAWSSAA

Re: Street Outlaws - 01/14/20 05:23 PM

Doesn't it seem odd that they don't invite the 405 guys.
Posted By: Cab_Burge

Re: Street Outlaws - 01/14/20 06:26 PM

Originally Posted by OUTLAWSSAA
Doesn't it seem odd that they don't invite the 405 guys.
iagree work
Maybe JJ doesn't like being upstaged or outran work whistling
That was a really long bench racing session, I went to sleep in the 2nd hour shruggy
Posted By: an8sec70cuda

Re: Street Outlaws - 01/14/20 06:31 PM

I bet the 405 guys wanted to be in charge.
Posted By: topside

Re: Street Outlaws - 01/14/20 10:53 PM

A few things stood out in the extended pre-race hype...

As mentioned, nobody from the 405
Most everyone there shouts when they talk - deaf, jacked up, or just obnoxious ?
There's gonna be some fights (you could see that coming even before the couple of fight shots)
(Maybe there should be a belt for the winner laugh2)

Re: Street Outlaws - 01/15/20 02:06 AM

.....actually it appeared Jj and his crew got their clocks cleaned at Irwindale last weekend.

Re: Street Outlaws - 01/15/20 03:29 AM

Man, I would have love to be there devil stirthepot
Just a old track bracket car, do you want to race whistling devil

Re: Street Outlaws - 01/15/20 01:19 PM

I'm still trying to figure out what a "Buffalo Solider" is? This is the one guy I know too, lol. Pretty bad when you go on national TV w/ a huge misspelled decal on your car. Funny looking ''95" mustang too.

I think a lot of the loud obnoxious antics are egged on by the film crew.

Attached picture buffalo solider.jpg

Re: Street Outlaws - 01/15/20 01:28 PM

laugh2.... nice catch Chip! That’s an awesome fail!!
Posted By: slantzilla

Re: Street Outlaws - 01/15/20 03:26 PM

Originally Posted by J_BODY
.....actually it appeared Jj and his crew got their clocks cleaned at Irwindale last weekend.

They got waxed at 41 last summer too.

Re: Street Outlaws - 01/15/20 04:08 PM

I've seen JJ mention in the past on his FB videos about how they've been outrun a bunch, but the producers of the show aren't going to show it. Said he doesn't agree w/ it, but he doesn't have much of a say in it.
Posted By: mopar97

Re: Street Outlaws - 01/15/20 09:03 PM

Originally Posted by an8sec70cuda
I'm still trying to figure out what a "Buffalo Solider" is? This is the one guy I know too, lol. Pretty bad when you go on national TV w/ a huge misspelled decal on your car. Funny looking ''95" mustang too.

I think a lot of the loud obnoxious antics are egged on by the film crew.

A lot of those guys "play" on words? Maybe it is meant as Solid-er? As in a solid group? But who knows?

Us rednecks are just loud all the time, we consider those of you that whisper when you talk "looking for attention". 😁
Posted By: johnnycuda

Re: Street Outlaws - 01/17/20 08:20 PM

At Irwindale last weekend, they weren't even in the final,

Re: Street Outlaws - 01/21/20 10:31 PM

Did anyone else have a hard time enjoying last nights show with that loud-mouth idiot jumping around. Man that was TERRIBLE!!!

Re: Street Outlaws - 01/21/20 10:35 PM

Originally Posted by pittsburghracer
Did anyone else have a hard time enjoying last nights show with that loud-mouth idiot jumping around. Man that was TERRIBLE!!!

I agree ... it was really cHeEzY ! grin

Re: Street Outlaws - 01/21/20 11:47 PM

Me thinks he was wanting his 15 minutes of fame to be remember, it will be but not in a good way down
Posted By: Harley

Re: Street Outlaws - 01/22/20 12:42 AM

It was unwatchable. i deleted the episode.

Re: Street Outlaws - 01/22/20 12:45 AM

Originally Posted by Cab_Burge

Me thinks he was wanting his 15 minutes of fame to be remember, it will be but not in a good way down

CB .. that’s spelled ME THIMKS !

Only ONE smilie ?... you see that wasn’t so hard ! bow
Posted By: Adobedude

Re: Street Outlaws - 01/22/20 12:59 AM

Hate that show, and the fat "gentlemen" in it.

Re: Street Outlaws - 01/22/20 01:00 AM

Originally Posted by Doc Fiberglass

Now if we can get you from talking like a first grader it will be a win WIN.
Posted By: justinp61

Re: Street Outlaws - 01/22/20 02:41 AM

Yes, it was very hard to watch for several reasons.

Re: Street Outlaws - 01/22/20 03:34 AM

Now if we can get you from talking like a first grader it will be a win WIN.

Hmmmm ... interesting attitude you have ... VERY INTERESTING whistling

I change ONE LETTER of one word that CB says and ITS ME that’s the first grader ??!!

PlEaSe ! ... it’s jsta style of writing that some people find entertaining

You have a problem with it... jsta take it to a PM.

Have a nice day !
Posted By: sixpackgut

Re: Street Outlaws - 01/22/20 04:27 AM

Didn't watch the show. Well cuz i dont really have tv but I did the heads and intake on Block's old car Goblin and I had to call Porter to school me on valve springs on that job.

Attached picture 22853191_781749772015846_3466623054690444071_n.jpg

Re: Street Outlaws - 01/22/20 12:14 PM

Originally Posted by Harley
It was unwatchable. i deleted the episode.

This!!! ^^^^^^^

Re: Street Outlaws - 01/22/20 01:16 PM

I ACTUALLY THOUGHT IT WAS ONE OF THE BEST SHOWS SO FAR.

IF YOU HAVE EVER BEEN AROUND STREET RACING, THAT WAS ABOUT AS REAL AS IT EVER GETS....NO BS, BUT PLENTY OF MIND GAMES !!

Re: Street Outlaws - 01/22/20 04:21 PM

I enjoyed the racing, but the rest of it was painful to watch. Block definitely tried to stand out, and he did, but looked like an idiot in my opinion. I don't have the temper to be around that crap.
FWIW...Block is definitely fast on the street. He goes back and forth against a good friend of mine and all I've heard is he's a good guy. Got a little bit of the "bighead" syndrome now though since he's been on TV.
The stocky kid Tyler driving the red mustang can drive. He and his dad, Dusty, do a lot of racing.

The Goblin car Block had that Ray did the heads for...that car was FAST. All motor combo if I recall correctly.

Dynamite Dave from STL needs to back off the booger sugar.
Posted By: BigBlockGTS

Re: Street Outlaws - 01/22/20 04:29 PM

Dynamite Dave from STL needs to back off the booger sugar.

Ok, so it wasn't just me? Good Lord, I couldn't stop thinking that. It seemed that Block was a decent guy and just amping it up for TV and trying to get under STL's skin. Every show is going to have some things that drive you crazy but after growing up with Dukes and Knight Rider, I will watch this type of racing every chance I get.

Re: Street Outlaws - 01/22/20 05:31 PM

I dvr'd it and watched when I got home from work. Fast forwarded through all the yakkety-yack and commercials and I was done in less than an hour. boogie
Posted By: Dart451

Re: Street Outlaws - 01/22/20 06:51 PM

2.5 hour show for 13 races you should of been done in 5 minutes lol

Re: Street Outlaws - 01/23/20 12:04 AM

^^^ Yeah, they milked that thing for at least 3 times what it was worth.

But at least some of those guys were over-the-top obnoxious.
And yeah, that Dave character sure seemed to be up against the chip.

Re: Street Outlaws - 01/23/20 12:46 AM

And we thought JJ DA BOSS was obnoxious. These guys make him look like Mary Poppins. Lol
Posted By: CSK

Re: Street Outlaws - 01/28/20 01:08 AM

on now
Texas VS Nola
Posted By: Smoparmike

Re: Street Outlaws - 01/30/20 02:13 PM

Good show. It could use a little less of JJs speeches. I think NOLA was better prepared.

Re: Street Outlaws - 01/30/20 02:58 PM

iagree Kye sure can make his go down the highway in a hurry! Eric Bane gets on my nerves...glad Kye took him out. First race was over til Kye lit the tires, then an even finish. Re-run wasn't even close. Impressed w/ the Godfather also.

Re: Street Outlaws - 01/30/20 05:17 PM

iagree Kye sure can make his go down the highway in a hurry! Eric Bane gets on my nerves...glad Kye took him out. First race was over til Kye lit the tires, then an even finish. Re-run wasn't even close. Impressed w/ the Godfather also.

I bet The Pad is probably as sketchy a surface as Memphis. That's why NOLA kicked ass, they are used to racing on blacktop LOL
A lot of these cars have killer equipment ...im sure at a track they have 3 sec potential. But yea the street is the equalizer

Re: Street Outlaws - 01/30/20 06:04 PM

I guess we have to put up with the mouth from the South next Monday. Dvr time again.

Re: Street Outlaws - 01/30/20 06:34 PM

I guess we have to put up with the mouth from the South next Monday. Dvr time again.

I thought the Yankees/northern/mid atlantic/whatever they call themselves were running the Kentucky guys next Monday?

Re: Street Outlaws - 01/30/20 07:40 PM

Which team was running an early b-body?

Re: Street Outlaws - 01/30/20 07:44 PM

Originally Posted by Smoparmike
Which team was running an early b-body?

Kentucky I believe.

Re: Street Outlaws - 01/31/20 01:12 AM

I’m sorry.... I’m loving this stuff! laugh2 can’t wait till Monday!

Re: Street Outlaws - 01/31/20 02:20 AM

So, the Memphis gang don't have to race until the money round?

Re: Street Outlaws - 01/31/20 03:13 AM

Originally Posted by justinp61

Correct
Posted By: max_maniac

Re: Street Outlaws - 01/31/20 04:28 AM

Originally Posted by csk

Correct

And the Memphis cars will be fresh and not all beat up from running these races like all the other teams --- JJ was thinking when he set this up whistling

Re: Street Outlaws - 01/31/20 06:31 AM

Originally Posted by max_maniac
Originally Posted by csk

Correct

And the Memphis cars will be fresh and not all beat up from running these races like all the other teams --- JJ was thinking when he set this up whistling

Was it JJ or the show producers? work whistling
Nothing, usually, happens on T.V. shows that wasn't plan on before it happened work whistling

Re: Street Outlaws - 02/04/20 01:39 AM

On now !!!!
Posted By: racerx

Re: Street Outlaws - 02/04/20 02:10 AM

JJ The hustler cool

Re: Street Outlaws - 02/04/20 02:18 AM

JJ da apimp....

I’m in no mood for him tonight.. it’s Hannity for me

Re: Street Outlaws - 02/04/20 02:24 AM

I jsta flipped it on ... he’s been in THE STEETS TOO LING !

Whata apimp he is .. laugh2
Posted By: HemiRick

Re: Street Outlaws - 02/04/20 04:45 AM

The Silver/White 55 Chevy has a Gen 2 Hemi w a crank driven blower @ 50 PSI boost on alcohol. About 4000 HP! I saw this car in person at one of the other events. Its insanely loud.

Re: Street Outlaws - 02/04/20 01:25 PM

I have to laugh at the "we're from NY" comments that always seem to come out when someone's feeling "gangster". And that means what exactly? LOL

Re: Street Outlaws - 02/04/20 02:20 PM

I have to laugh at the "we're from NY" comments that always seem to come out when someone's feeling "gangster". And that means what exactly? LOL

IT means …. " we don't take $hit from anyone" LMAO ! ! ! (sarcasim!)
and I kind of know those guys, pretty accurate for NY street racing, they were not acting at all, that's how they really are. People will get in your face like that, but most of the time there are no physical fights. LOL
Blakes brother definitely bit of a lil more than he could chew with Quinn. I was laughing when Quinn helped him up off the ground then held him about arms length away and gave him a nice punch to the side of his head !!

I don't understand the physical fighting either....its a street race not MMA

I have lived here all my life (NY) and yes I can honestly say were are the most rude and nasty people in the USA. My sister lives in Brandenburg KY for almost 25 years now. She lives 15 miles from Ohio Valley and I have raced there. Super nice people and such a beautiful area. I tell her all the time , you are so lucky to have gotten out of NY.

Re: Street Outlaws - 02/04/20 02:22 PM

I wish I had a DVR...Between JJ da Beotch and the drama the show could less than half the time it takes to air..It's getting pretty unwatchable.. down
Posted By: jlatessa

Re: Street Outlaws - 02/04/20 02:42 PM

I second that, about the same as Graveyard cars!

Joe

Re: Street Outlaws - 02/04/20 03:09 PM

Running your mouth usually ends up w/ you toting an azz whooping. Doesn't matter where you're from.

I thought it was funny when that NY dude said "what's up old man?" and then that "old man" commenced to whooping his azz, lol.

I hope the Northern team gets paired up w/ the Detroit team (if they win next week). That way one of them will go home and I'll know what show to watch on mute.

Re: Street Outlaws - 02/04/20 05:50 PM

Tonight's word for the drinking game is "technicality". beer

I'm glad I dvr it and can fast forward through most of it. boogie

Re: Street Outlaws - 02/04/20 06:13 PM

Running your mouth usually ends up w/ you toting an azz whooping. Doesn't matter where you're from.

I thought it was funny when that NY dude said "what's up old man?" and then that "old man" commenced to whooping his azz, lol.

I hope the Northern team gets paired up w/ the Detroit team (if they win next week). That way one of them will go home and I'll know what show to watch on mute.

I DIDNT think the northeast team would have made it this far, LOL Rankin and Blake have the fastest cars. Blakes should be real fast based off the equipment he has.

Re: Street Outlaws - 02/04/20 06:25 PM

One of the younger guys I work with commentated one day about fighting an older man. He said you really can't win because if you win the fight "you whipped an old man" and if you lose you got your "azz whipped by an old man" and could never live it down. LOL

Re: Street Outlaws - 02/04/20 07:59 PM

One of the younger guys I work with commentated one day about fighting an older man. He said you really can't win because if you win the fight "you whipped an old man" and if you lose you got your "azz whipped by an old man" and could never live it down. LOL

Lol! A few years ago we were at the track and a young guy was getting mouthy with my buddy who was a Vietnam vet and was in a lot of action there. He has three purple hearts. I thought there was gonna be a fight and my buddy says to the young guy"I killed a lot of guys in Vietnam...One more isn't going to matter" The young dude with a mouth turned and walked away.. laugh2

Re: Street Outlaws - 02/04/20 09:08 PM

Using my DVR I noticed it took 30 min before the first race actually started, before they got all the BS out of the way.

Re: Street Outlaws - 02/05/20 01:09 AM

It would be a 30 minute show without all the drama and bull $hit.
Posted By: Dartsport540

Re: Street Outlaws - 02/05/20 11:36 AM

I can't make it past 10-15 minutes.
Posted By: Sammy

Re: Street Outlaws - 02/05/20 08:34 PM

This contest is not fair for the other cities

Memphis should not have to only race once they should be in t bgg e mix just like the rest of them. One sided if you ask me. Tailored to Memphis. Who would agree to this?

Re: Street Outlaws - 02/05/20 09:04 PM

Originally Posted by Sammy

Memphis should not have to only race once they should be in t bgg e mix just like the rest of them. One sided if you ask me. Tailored to Memphis. Who would agree to this?

I totally agree but if it wasn’t for Memphis the 100,000.00 pot wouldn’t have happened. Fame brings the glory and the ability to make the rules.

Re: Street Outlaws - 02/05/20 09:50 PM

I totally agree but if it wasn’t for Memphis the 100,000.00 pot wouldn’t have happened. Fame brings the glory and the ability to make the rules.

So the network put up the $100,000?
Posted By: BradH

Re: Street Outlaws - 02/05/20 10:08 PM

It's threads like this that don't make me feel so bad for not having any TV channel access after we cut that out as a budget saver.

Re: Street Outlaws - 02/05/20 10:37 PM

I'm wondering why JJ has so many conversations with the 5 gals, including his wife and the other four is about during all the shows so far this year work shruggy
Are they prepping us a show about female racers only work whistling grin

Re: Street Outlaws - 02/05/20 10:45 PM

I'm wondering why JJ has so many conversations with the 5 gals, including his wife and the other four is about during all the shows so far this year work shruggy
Are they prepping us a show about female racers only work whistling grin

Skreet Racin' Wimmen wiff no Teef!

Re: Street Outlaws - 02/05/20 10:49 PM

^^^ Thanks, Brad, now I gotta clean coffee off my monitor laugh2

Re: Street Outlaws - 02/05/20 11:01 PM

Oh, and yeah, pretty clever that Memphis has 50% odds of winning.
And, whoever faces them will have half-worn-out their stuff, or will be on the mend from a brawl.
It's kinda like venture capitalism: they and the payout are the reason all the other guys show up to be on TV, 15 minutes of fame and maybe sell some t-shirts.
For the producers, they shoot a bunch of film at one site for a few days; easy logistics, less cost.
For the network, they get to sell commercial time for several weeks (with everything already "in the can"), which is the financial engine behind most TV programs.

Re: Street Outlaws - 02/06/20 07:33 AM

Discovery Channel puts up $100,000.00 prize money for this years attraction for the season and JJ calls those area he thinks can put on a decent show against them in Memphis, I haven't seen a limit on how many cars or drivers the teams need to bring other than 7 minimum to win the first seven races work
I seem to remember one of the southern teams had over 14 cars, did they?
BobR are you out there, what do you know about this deal? : help work:
What about Bodi and team CA in the future on the Discovery channels

Re: Street Outlaws - 02/06/20 11:19 AM

Originally Posted by topside
^^^ Thanks, Brad, now I gotta clean coffee off my monitor laugh2

My work here is done. devil
Posted By: BobR

Re: Street Outlaws - 02/07/20 06:56 PM

Discovery Channel puts up $100,000.00 prize money for this years attraction for the season and JJ calls those area he thinks can put on a decent show against them in Memphis, I haven't seen a limit on how many cars or drivers the teams need to bring other than 7 minimum to win the first seven races work
I seem to remember one of the southern teams had over 14 cars, did they?
BobR are you out there, what do you know about this deal? : help work:
What about Bodi and team CA in the future on the Discovery channels
The only show I know anything about is the NPK. They still haven't released the invitees but Boddie did put together a Ca team that consists of us, Boddie, Boddie's son, Tony Anian, Eric K, and Mike Bowman. Whether this group actually gets an invite hasn't been publicly shared yet.

Re: Street Outlaws - 02/07/20 08:04 PM

I was wondering if Mike Bauman was still racing or not, I remember when he was street racing in Victorville. Man, how time flys whistling
Posted By: moetown

Re: Street Outlaws - 02/07/20 08:43 PM

I was wondering if Mike Bauman was still racing or not, I remember when he was street racing in Victorville. Man, how time flys whistling

Mike has been 275 mph a few times with his pro mod chevelle (Hemi). grin
He also has his original 68 chevelle repaired and racing.
He also won a 100k pro mod race a few years ago.

Re: Street Outlaws - 02/11/20 02:15 AM

Hello smile on now
Posted By: Wax

Re: Street Outlaws - 02/11/20 02:41 AM

Bob R: how is the ride coming along?

Re: Street Outlaws - 02/11/20 02:45 AM

Seems like I remember hearing Mike having a rear end come completely out of one of his car on the streets in Victorville one night after coming back from testing it on a Friday night at LACR shock
I think I may have met him one time at Pettis shop, maybe not shruggy
Him and Doug both have stepped way up since them days bow

Re: Street Outlaws - 02/11/20 08:22 AM

Way to many conversations from JJ and his gals for filler time again tonight tsk, they need more racing and less talking about JJ theory on the racers involved twocents

Re: Street Outlaws - 02/11/20 10:49 AM

It's on the verge of being unwatchable. I end up doing a lot of channel surfing. It was almost a half hour before the first race again. blah

Re: Street Outlaws - 02/11/20 01:21 PM

Yall need to DVR it and watch it later. I wait until about 10 pm after the kids are asleep so I can fast forward through all the BS. Done w/ a 3 hour show in about an hour, lol.

Re: Street Outlaws - 02/11/20 04:24 PM

Yup,DVR is the only way to watch it.

Re: Street Outlaws - 02/11/20 04:50 PM

Originally Posted by OUTLAWSSAA
Yup,DVR is the only way to watch it.

X3

Re: Street Outlaws - 02/11/20 05:34 PM

Seems like I remember hearing Mike having a rear end come completely out of one of his car on the streets in Victorville one night after coming back from testing it on a Friday night at LACR shock
I think I may have met him one time at Pettis shop, maybe not shruggy
Him and Doug both have stepped way up since them days bow

That was probably him Cab, he runs pettis power. I met him back when he ran mike moran engines, nos and later turbos. Real nice guy unless you are in the other lane. grin

Re: Street Outlaws - 02/11/20 05:37 PM

Way to many conversations from JJ and his gals for filler time again tonight tsk, they need more racing and less talking about JJ theory on the racers involved twocents

I think the little blonde is ken gulleys daughter. No idea why she is in every shot that JJ is in.
Recording show and watching later is only way to watch this show now. 3 hour show with 25 minutes of racing.

Re: Street Outlaws - 02/12/20 04:06 AM

It was nice to see the Hemi Demon make a couple passes without crashing.
Posted By: BobR

Re: Street Outlaws - 02/12/20 03:08 PM

Originally Posted by Wax
Bob R: how is the ride coming along?

Looks like we'll have the 2000 at the first 5 races. Then we have a 10 week break and when we hit the road again it will be with the new car.
We tried really hard to get the new car ready for Tucson but there was a guy ahead of us on the Deed's Performance chassis jig and that car just got off on Monday.

Re: Street Outlaws - 02/12/20 03:46 PM

I've been working nights so I recorded Monday nights episode. Yesterday I didn't have anything to do in the shop and it was to windy to shoot so I watched some dvr'd shows while plinking on the computer. JJ's deal gets harder to watch ever episode puke. How can anyone sit for three hours and watch that garbage? If it was mostly racing it would be doable, but the stupid drama and JJ's constant commentary makes it almost impossible to watch even with fast forward..

Come on No Prep Kings!
Posted By: ProSport

Re: Street Outlaws - 02/13/20 04:19 PM

Same here, gotta tape it and fast forward through all the garbage and also not sure why Mallory and the others follow JJ around so much. There's been alot of fights lately too.
Posted By: crackedback

Re: Street Outlaws - 02/14/20 03:49 AM

It's hard to watch. The fill in commentary from JJ is painful.

Re: Street Outlaws - 02/25/20 05:39 PM

Well it was pretty good I think. Block did a great job, but theres only so much you can do getting in their heads and leaving early. IF block had some faster cars , he would be a great team to reckon with. Discovery be smart to give him a "show" he is a character for sure !

Re: Street Outlaws - 02/25/20 05:58 PM

Originally Posted by n20mstr
Well it was pretty good I think. Block did a great job, but theres only so much you can do getting in their heads and leaving early. IF block had some faster cars , he would be a great team to reckon with. Discovery be smart to give him a "show" he is a character for sure !

He's doing everything he can to get famous off of this. Selling T shirts w/ "king kong aint got nothing on me" and "nobody but mama and Jesus put hands on me".
Word is he got a good chunk of money for being on the show in Memphis, but didn't share it w/ any of the team. Now holding "tryouts" to form another team (some of the original team told him to eff off) so I've been told.
I think Block looked like a Bltc#. Runs his mouth a whole lot, but backs down real quick when cornered.
They took knives to a gunfight, but there just aren't many serious big tire street racers around here. I don't know of any actually.
I'm sure he's trying real hard to sucker in a sponsor now being that he crashed his car just a week or so ago.

Re: Street Outlaws - 02/25/20 06:07 PM

He's doing everything he can to get famous off of this. Selling T shirts w/ "king kong aint got nothing on me" and "nobody but mama and Jesus put hands on me".
Word is he got a good chunk of money for being on the show in Memphis, but didn't share it w/ any of the team. Now holding "tryouts" to form another team (some of the original team told him to eff off) so I've been told.
I think Block looked like a Bltc#. Runs his mouth a whole lot, but backs down real quick when cornered.
They took knives to a gunfight, but there just aren't many serious big tire street racers around here. I don't know of any actually.
I'm sure he's trying real hard to sucker in a sponsor now being that he crashed his car just a week or so ago.

In my area (northeast) there are "list races" and Grudge/no clock races. That said in this area high to mid 4 sec small tire cars are almost common. Are Block and his crew that quick at least? If so I don't see why they cant compete with JJ caliber teams. Yea the bull$hit gets old and eventually you have to back it up...LMAO
Posted By: scottb

Re: Street Outlaws - 02/25/20 06:18 PM

Block acts like a idiot I can’t believe the Detroit boys and chucky did not knock his ass out and

Re: Street Outlaws - 02/25/20 06:29 PM

In my area (northeast) there are "list races" and Grudge/no clock races. That said in this area high to mid 4 sec small tire cars are almost common. Are Block and his crew that quick at least? If so I don't see why they cant compete with JJ caliber teams. Yea the bull$hit gets old and eventually you have to back it up...LMAO

No, they aren't that quick. 4 sec small tire cars are common here too, but there are also a LOT of tracks around here so street racing isn't as popular.
Some tracks have "list" races, but I don't think they've gotten real big. Most get serious w/ all the different heads up classes, or just grudge only. The 28"/275 classes are huge right now.
Block had a hard time finding 7 cars willing to be on his team. Pretty sure it was last minute for some of those guys. A real good friend of mine was supposed to be on this team, but backed out after mulling it over for a lil bit. He's real glad he did now.

Re: Street Outlaws - 02/25/20 06:29 PM

Originally Posted by scottb
Block acts like a idiot I can’t believe the Detroit boys and chucky did not knock his ass out and

They couldn't...he crawfishes too fast, lol.

Re: Street Outlaws - 02/25/20 09:02 PM

Block's next job should be on dancing with the stars. grin
Its amazing he can run backwards and his mouth at the same time. puke

Re: Street Outlaws - 02/25/20 09:21 PM

I didn't watch it last night, doesn't sound like I missed much though.

Re: Street Outlaws - 02/25/20 09:25 PM

Originally Posted by moetown

I didn’t think he was as ever going to ever win a race. Finally did when a much faster car crossed the centerline. I guarantee you this, if he ever gets his own show I won’t be tuning in for that one. Loud mouth jerk.

Re: Street Outlaws - 02/25/20 10:25 PM

I didn’t think he was as ever going to ever win a race. Finally did when a much faster car crossed the centerline. I guarantee you this, if he ever gets his own show I won’t be tuning in for that one. Loud mouth jerk.

I AGREE !!!!!!

Re: Street Outlaws - 02/26/20 12:04 AM

I find myself watching more and more of the show on fast forward.
Posted By: hemi-itis

Re: Street Outlaws - 02/26/20 12:23 AM

Even with the DVR it's painfull grin I watch more live PD up

Re: Street Outlaws - 02/26/20 11:16 AM

I don't even bother to watch it anymore. There's a good chance of one of JJ's racers winning it .....So I will await the results here! wave
Posted By: rocksmopar

Re: Street Outlaws - 02/26/20 12:43 PM

Block just trying to get his face on TV as much as possible to get a deal..

He's got no class, no style and should not be back.

If someone calls me a [censored] multiple times...I would have to take action...And that's what he was looking for but conveniently stepped behind someone to save himself from being humiliated.

Quack Quack.. shake_head

Re: Street Outlaws - 02/26/20 01:22 PM

“It sucks!” “I hate it!” “Can’t stand watching it!”....... but here we are 6 pages deep and nobody even knows who won the national event last weekend (unless I missed the bi-weekly there’s nobody in the stands post) laugh2 NOLA vs Detroit.... your dang right I’m watching that!!

Re: Street Outlaws - 02/26/20 01:25 PM

“It sucks!” “I hate it!” “Can’t stand watching it!”....... but here we are 6 pages deep and nobody even knows who won the national event last weekend (unless I missed the bi-weekly there’s nobody in the stands post) laugh2 NOLA vs Detroit.... your dang right I’m watching that!!

iagree laugh2 I'm still gonna watch it! It's a racing show on TV...though I will admit I can't remember the last time I watched an NHRA event on TV.

Re: Street Outlaws - 02/26/20 01:40 PM

You guys must have a DVR...It sucks trying to watch just over an hours worth of racing in 3 hours.. laugh2

Re: Street Outlaws - 02/26/20 01:48 PM

Originally Posted by tboomer
You guys must have a DVR...It sucks trying to watch just over an hours worth of racing in 3 hours.. laugh2

I came up from the shop at 9pm and my son had it on so he screwed up my giving an hour head start. I had the watch it LIVE with no fast forward. And yes I know who won last weekends NHRA event as I watch every single one. I did drop All Access this year and so far so good.

Re: Street Outlaws - 02/26/20 02:05 PM

ill go out on a limb here and this is my prediction....

NOLA will beat Detroit

NOLA will beat Memphis
Posted By: Bob Stinson

Re: Street Outlaws - 02/26/20 03:55 PM

Originally Posted by hemi-itis
I watch more live PD up

Eventually there will be some overlap between the shows. Probably won't be for racing though. More likely to be one side or the other of an assault charge, domestic violence, etc.

Re: Street Outlaws - 02/27/20 03:37 AM

NOLA will beat Detroit

NOLA will beat Memphis

Hard to bet against that prediction.....

Re: Street Outlaws - 02/27/20 07:01 AM

NOLA will beat Detroit

NOLA will beat Memphis

Depends if the production company lets them really race or not. Production company don't like the home team getting beat. I don't think Memphis has anyone that can run heads-up with Kye Kelley or John Doe.

Re: Street Outlaws - 02/27/20 08:16 AM

NOLA will beat Detroit

NOLA will beat Memphis

Probably not hard to bet against, especially when the T.V. show is paying all the participants work shruggy

Re: Street Outlaws - 02/27/20 08:53 PM

Originally Posted by slantzilla

NOLA will beat Detroit

NOLA will beat Memphis

Depends if the production company lets them really race or not. Production company don't like the home team getting beat. I don't think Memphis has anyone that can run heads-up with Kye Kelley or John Doe.

Memphis has nothing that can beat nola or Detroit, or even any Detroit car at the Milan first Friday heads up race.
The Memphis final will be on a virgin unraced road, to even it up a little against whoever Memphis races.
Otherwise the Memphis home team will get beat real bad on the road they are using now. Nola and Detroit made too many fast runs on it.

Re: Street Outlaws - 03/03/20 02:59 PM

NOLA will beat Detroit

NOLA will beat Memphis

Well , looks like NOLA will be racing Memphis, and I see they are putting them on a super sketchy street, but I still think NOLA will win it all.

Re: Street Outlaws - 03/03/20 03:09 PM

What a bunch of bull crap. JJ gotta bend the rules to help their slow azz cars. Looks like there will be some bent sheet metal after this show.

Re: Street Outlaws - 03/03/20 03:29 PM

^^^ Yeah, moving the location to that road in Vegas kinks the whole deal. Just imagine my surprise ! laugh2

Seems pretty clear that NOLA has the quickest stuff overall.
Posted By: Kiddart

Re: Street Outlaws - 03/03/20 04:45 PM

Hats off to the Detroit guys!! they didn't give up, hard racing, much respect for everyone. Rumor has it that Detroit may get a season on outlaws? just a rumor I heard at the Detroit Autorama.

Re: Street Outlaws - 03/03/20 07:15 PM

NOLA will beat Detroit

NOLA will beat Memphis

Memphis has nothing that can beat nola or Detroit, or even any Detroit car at the Milan first Friday heads up race.
The Memphis final will be on a virgin unraced road, to even it up a little against whoever Memphis races.
scope shock
Otherwise the Memphis home team will get beat real bad on the road they are using now. Nola and Detroit made too many fast runs on it.
Posted By: Al_Alguire

Re: Street Outlaws - 03/03/20 07:17 PM

The road in Vegas is HORRIBLE to say the least. I can also tell you Memphis has run on THAT road plenty of times so draw your own conclusions.

Re: Street Outlaws - 03/03/20 07:50 PM

I liked the racing last night, Nola was fast !!! no screamin,fighting BS, very good show for a change.
Posted By: scottb

Re: Street Outlaws - 03/03/20 07:59 PM

That’s because that a$$ clown block kept his mouth shut

Re: Street Outlaws - 03/03/20 09:02 PM

Originally Posted by csk
I liked the racing last might, Nola was fast !!! no screemin,fighting BS, very good show for a change.

NO ONE NOTICED , what appeared to be a Police officer in the background? I saw it a couple times

Re: Street Outlaws - 03/03/20 09:03 PM

That’s because that a$$ clown block kept his mouth shut

LOL.....yea, when your car is fast enough, you don't need to get in someones head or create a bunch of drama... tactics !

Re: Street Outlaws - 03/03/20 09:50 PM

[quote=csk]NO ONE NOTICED , what appeared to be a Police officer in the background? I saw it a couple times

The Police are/were there every week, they block off the road, and have officers posted there the whole time they're filming.

Re: Street Outlaws - 03/04/20 12:57 AM

Wondering what the importance is of NOLA’s sideshow roller skating umbrella holder? Is that their “AZIN”?? laugh2

Some cool races..... but man they had to pick that Vegas road for the finally???
Posted By: Al_Alguire

Re: Street Outlaws - 03/04/20 04:22 PM

but man they had to pick that Vegas road for the finally???

yes they did. They needed to give Memphis an advantage of course. Was filmed a few months ago on a road they are quite familiar with.

Re: Street Outlaws - 03/04/20 04:40 PM

Al, is that road east of north Las Vegas or south of the strip?

Re: Street Outlaws - 03/04/20 05:00 PM

Did that guy really bring tacos back?

Re: Street Outlaws - 03/05/20 02:10 AM

Did that guy really bring tacos back?
whistling
Can you say made for TV gimmick work grin
I have thought about contacting the producers of Swamp People show and ask how the bullets that hit the water besides the gators heads that they show making a big slow splash kills the gator whistling grin Stupid people put stupid things in stupid TV shows haha
And I watch them realcrazy whistling

Re: Street Outlaws - 03/05/20 02:53 AM

Al, is that road east of north Las Vegas or south of the strip?

NE of the speedway iirc.... I believe that’s traffic on the 15 in the background. Al will back this up/correct it I’m sure....

Re: Street Outlaws - 03/05/20 07:04 AM

I'm sure your correct on that J up I can't remember a two lane road that close to the freeway east of Nellis AFB on the south side of the 15 confused

Re: Street Outlaws - 03/05/20 10:10 PM

Possibly, there's a bunch of fast food joints on Hwy 51, not very far away at all from where they race on Veteran's Pky in Millington,TN.
Posted By: dart games

Re: Street Outlaws - 03/06/20 04:40 PM

i love jj,and raced at a few of his arm drops,but its hard to beet them at there own game,but its fun

Re: Street Outlaws - 03/10/20 12:17 AM

Finals tonight !!!

Re: Street Outlaws - 03/10/20 03:37 AM

All I can say is Hmmmmm.

Re: Street Outlaws - 03/10/20 03:40 AM

Double hmmmm

Attached picture 975CC432-FB8D-4E77-8520-4F8FA0694C78.jpeg
Posted By: crackedback

Re: Street Outlaws - 03/10/20 04:13 AM

LOL

Just a mess. Put that on a piece of garbage road. Just dumb.

Didn't cross under power, but that was out.. LOL

Re: Street Outlaws - 03/10/20 11:14 AM

I wonder why that guy Carp with the white Camaro isn't in the lineup.
He never loses and has to be faster than doughboy.

Re: Street Outlaws - 03/10/20 12:39 PM

What a joke. I figured Discovery wouldn't 't let JJ lose. Now it looks like there going to have an even bigger one. Why would guys even waste there time and money to compete in one of JJs races? For the TV exposure? It was sickening listening to JJ talk about how poor they are.

Re: Street Outlaws - 03/10/20 12:58 PM

I missed the end of it. So I presume JJ and his merry band of Memphis won the final race for 100 grand? wave

Re: Street Outlaws - 03/10/20 01:14 PM

...and rode off into the sunrise with happy trails playing softly in the background Ted.

Personally I didn’t mind them running on a “s&&t road”..... find it entertaining watching them try.

So is the OKC thing dead now?

Re: Street Outlaws - 03/10/20 01:19 PM

Thanks Jay! I wonder if the OKC guys are about done myself. If ya ever get up this way I will take you to Goerend Bros. It's only a few miles north of the family farm. grin

Re: Street Outlaws - 03/10/20 05:59 PM

I was wondering how they were going to make sure Memphis won.

Wasn't there a story a while back about Daddy Dave driving a Pro Mod but couldn't do it until his SO contract was up? Seems like his contract had 2 years left on it then.
Posted By: A39Coronet

Re: Street Outlaws - 03/10/20 10:09 PM

The entire final episode was sloppy. Every single time JJ staged people in previous episodes, it was very clearly 7 wave ins. In the final, they recorded them randomly, so it either gave the impression he wasn't being consistent or at the very least they weren't showing the entire process. Made me wonder if he was changing the # of wave ins and his team would be able to predict his quick arm drop

Also, notice how they never showed his truck after the wreck? Probably because it has a fiberglass front clip. Those old trucks are built like a tank and it looked mangled after hitting that camera setup.

Lastly, isn't the centerline/edgeline violation based on time it occurs, and not distance down track? He made it seem that John Doe crossed closer to the starting line this the reason he was out. Made no sense and looked rushed. Clearly if 100k was REALLY up for grabs people would have protested that
Posted By: Keith Richards

Re: Street Outlaws - 03/11/20 03:06 AM

Pictures from Cottonwood Dragway, Dothan Alabama 2 weeks ago at JJ's armdrop, looks like steel to me.

Attached picture 89178862_10221196734922933_1605994198752821248_o.jpg
Attached picture 88098189_2830159513704131_7832408841814802432_o.jpg
Attached picture 89032030_2916441008440084_4058407158830596096_o.jpg
Attached picture 89032574_2505519309554682_3590797495036280832_n.jpg

Re: Street Outlaws - 03/11/20 05:12 AM

I wonder why that guy Carp with the white Camaro isn't in the lineup.
He never loses and has to be faster than doughboy.
Let see, is doughboy related to JJ work whistling shruggy
I was wondering if the other car crossed (ran over the side of the road) second or not work whistling shruggy
Me thinks the MSR went off the other side first twocents
At least watching them is better than watching Home and Garden TV that my wife likes to watch all the time puke

Re: Street Outlaws - 03/11/20 05:42 AM

They showed the truck wrecked last night with a bunch of the standing by it bs'ing. It looked steel to me. Hood was gone, it might be glas.
Posted By: DusterKid

Re: Street Outlaws - 03/11/20 11:14 AM

How many times has the poor truck been wreck or hit something.

Re: Street Outlaws - 03/11/20 12:36 PM

Regardless, the decision was rushed. Scott Taylor went off the right side b/c he thought he was about to get hit by the other car. It's just a TV show, not a race. Just like Pinks was. I'll still watch it though, lol.

Ole Heavy and ZipTie have been wrecked so many times now it's ridiculous. A big reason street and no prep racing is fun to watch, but not for me to participate in.

Re: Street Outlaws - 03/11/20 12:51 PM

Originally Posted by Smoparmike
What a joke. I figured Discovery wouldn't 't let JJ lose. Now it looks like there going to have an even bigger one. Why would guys even waste there time and money to compete in one of JJs races? For the TV exposure? It was sickening listening to JJ talk about how poor they are.

xmaseek ... I guess that the JJ circus entertains some old fart in Oregon! boogie

Re: Street Outlaws - 03/11/20 06:12 PM

On a happier note, Dominator has been posting pics on Facebook of his new Hemi.

Re: Street Outlaws - 03/11/20 06:17 PM

On a happier note, Dominator has been posting pics on Facebook of his new Hemi.

Guess he finally landed some sponsorship help w/ Noonan. All of those guys went bigtime money now. Kinda loses its luster to me.

Re: Street Outlaws - 03/11/20 08:20 PM

Maybe now JJ can fix his kid's Impala so the bumper & grille aren't caved in...

Personally, I miss the wisecracks from the OKC guys.

But the guys with the best sense of humor are the Fastest Dirty South guys; they seem to have the most fun and dish out some good wisecracks themselves.

Re: Street Outlaws - 03/12/20 12:34 PM

After seeing how Shawn and Chief are real pricks in person and considering all the boring "list" racing, it won't bother me one bit if their show is cancelled.
It was all better before they got "bigtime" and got big money setups. twocents

The Fastest Cars in the Dirty South show has potential...I like that one.

Re: Street Outlaws - 03/12/20 01:34 PM

It was interesting that my dvr caught the first season of street outlaws last year.... that was a really fun bunch of cars to watch.

Re: Street Outlaws - 03/12/20 01:46 PM

I have the last three shows on my DVR but haven't watched them and don't know if I will. Even fast forwarding through all the B.S. and JJ's conferences with his posse it's almost impossible for me to watch. The OKC guys aren't much better either.

I'm looking forward to NPK and IMO that show would be better without sucker punch/spitter Chuck.

Only one more episode of Moonshiners. whiney biggrin
Posted By: MR_P_BODY

Re: Street Outlaws - 03/12/20 03:04 PM

I dont watch that program but when I did it was with Chuck spitting on the other guy.. right then and there I
shut it off and havent seen it since.. just a waste of my time with all their BS
wave
Posted By: cudaboy

Re: Street Outlaws - 03/12/20 04:04 PM

I have the last three shows on my DVR but haven't watched them and don't know if I will. Even fast forwarding through all the B.S. and JJ's conferences with his posse it's almost impossible for me to watch. The OKC guys aren't much better either.

I'm looking forward to NPK and IMO that show would be better without sucker punch/spitter Chuck.

Only one more episode of Moonshiners. whiney biggrin
Detroit vs SC was tough to watch. Detroit vs NOLA wasn’t bad, just ff and watch the races. I haven’t watched the final yet, I’ll do that tomorrow.

Dennis
Posted By: moparx

Re: Street Outlaws - 03/12/20 06:24 PM

After seeing how Shawn and Chief are real pricks in person and considering all the boring "list" racing, it won't bother me one bit if their show is cancelled.
It was all better before they got "bigtime" and got big money setups. twocents

^^^^^^ iagree with all of this.
beer

Re: Street Outlaws - 03/12/20 07:58 PM

More bad news.

Attached picture no prep race.jpg

Re: Street Outlaws - 03/12/20 10:44 PM

More bad news.

You beat me to it. They just announced chief would be attending Tucson race yesterday. So it would have been a total zoo anyway.
Looks like they rescheduled race for the middle of monsoon season. down
Now I can take an emergency trip to vegas next weekend. grin

Re: Street Outlaws - 03/13/20 02:19 AM

More bad news.

You beat me to it. They just announced chief would be attending Tucson race yesterday. So it would have been a total zoo anyway.

cant really blame them, with Chuck spitting on so many people he would easily be transmitting a lot of germs
Posted By: caper

Re: Street Outlaws - 03/13/20 06:20 AM

How we like to eat our own!!!

Re: Street Outlaws - 03/13/20 07:00 AM

More bad news.

AZ summer heat and monsoons both, oh yeah, sign me up whistling NOT down

Re: Street Outlaws - 03/17/20 12:42 PM

Last night's show, still no OKC.
What's going on with them?
Did they lose their contract or are they still doing their own show?

Btw, last night was absolutely the worst ever. What a waste of TV

Re: Street Outlaws - 03/17/20 01:31 PM

The Oklahoma guys don’t have to play by JJ’s rules. I personally would tell him to shove it up his butt when he sets the rules for his low horsepower cars to win. That road he picked for the last night of the last round was pathetic. They don’t need JJ to be popular.

Re: Street Outlaws - 03/17/20 08:40 PM

Last night the fast forward button almost overheated.
Posted By: GY3

Re: Street Outlaws - 03/17/20 08:49 PM

More bad news.

cant really blame them, with Chuck spitting on so many people he would easily be transmitting a lot of germs

laugh2

Re: Street Outlaws - 03/18/20 12:55 AM

iagree work
JJ, The mouth from the south drives the Beast from the East, old heavy, all 2900 lbs. of it work
I'm thinking JJ banked a lot of the profits and hid it well from the IRS doing his former occupation to be able to do what he is doing now on national T.V. work
As far as OKC street racers I wondering about the list and if they are racing on the streets still doing the list racing confused
Posted By: A/MP

Re: Street Outlaws - 03/18/20 02:02 AM

Chief and Shawn have gone in different directions. Doc is doing the "No Prep Show" plus other non Discovery channel no prep races. Everyone is either in the No Prep show or under the radar to some degree. The cost and time comitment of the OKC Street Outlaws show beat up most of the other racers.

Re: Street Outlaws - 03/23/20 06:28 PM

:

Is that show on T.V. or not confused help
If on T.V. which channel or cable channel is it on help
I contacted my local cable company and they weren't sure if it was on the Discovery channel or not shruggy

Re: Street Outlaws - 03/23/20 07:54 PM

:

Is that show on T.V. or not confused help
If on T.V. which channel or cable channel is it on help
I contacted my local cable company and they weren't sure if it was on the Discovery channel or not shruggy

As I said earlier they are playing reruns on Discovery

Re: Street Outlaws - 03/23/20 07:58 PM

on tonight Cab

Attached picture 90531418_2903000483091975_880027593380724736_o.jpg

Re: Street Outlaws - 03/23/20 11:14 PM

Originally Posted by csk
on tonight Cab

Thanks, I called my local cable company this morning and they couldn't answer me about if it was on and when and what time either whiney
I looked at the local cable T.V. guide early today and they show MSO from 8:00PM until 11;00 PM, the adds on the Discovery channel said that the MSO was on for two hours tonight, hopefully the Dirty South will be on after them luck
I cut my teeth on street racing back in the early 1960s when 12 seconds was fast shockshruggy
DANG IT anyway, I got addicted young whiney whistling I Still like whupping up on the other racers and taking names devil

Re: Street Outlaws - 03/31/20 02:16 AM

What a trash show tonight with a bunch of losers wanting their five minutes of fame. Lol. Why do people want to embarrass themselves like this just to be on TV. I did like the truck that JJ ran last. I figured it was show only but was wrong about that call.
Posted By: A/MP

Re: Street Outlaws - 03/31/20 03:17 AM

After tonites show, I'd say the Discovery channel has run this format deep into the ground. What originally was a raw street show is now only a hollywood series that they can sell to advertisers. 1320 street, 6 sixty street are much better shows to watch drag racing. Bigger isn't better. Probably be a help to smaller communities,now that everything is shut down and no money to be made, that they(local government with commercial enterprise) allow street racing come with some oversite. They do it in TX,OK and AR that I know.

Re: Street Outlaws - 03/31/20 03:53 AM

As long as you have losers willing to be embarrassed they will
Milk it till the show bleeds dry. JJ Da Boss be no more and he may have to go back to his old habits. Daaa end!!!

Re: Street Outlaws - 03/31/20 04:04 AM

Is this the show that’s on RIGHT NOW ?

Re: Street Outlaws - 03/31/20 04:28 AM

Is this the show that’s on RIGHT NOW ?

Probably. I watched the early viewing.

Re: Street Outlaws - 03/31/20 04:39 AM

The new one ... jj the apimp vs Virginny?

With that cute lil chick Molly ?

Re: Street Outlaws - 03/31/20 04:58 AM

The new one ... jj the apimp vs Virginny?

With that cute lil chick Molly ?

Ya if your into 14 year olds.

Re: Street Outlaws - 03/31/20 05:00 AM

Where did you get 14 ?

Re: Street Outlaws - 03/31/20 01:48 PM

John...Looks as if this show will be almost unwatchable too...From what I saw,Memphis did not lose a race? wave

Re: Street Outlaws - 03/31/20 02:45 PM

John...Looks as if this show will be almost unwatchable too...From what I saw,Memphis did not lose a race? wave

My son was rattling off the names of the out of town guys. They were track bracket racers and slow track bracket racers.
Posted By: HOTMOPR

Re: Street Outlaws - 03/31/20 04:04 PM

Ya looked like a bunch of high 10 second cars
Posted By: one bad fish

Re: Street Outlaws - 03/31/20 04:11 PM

Originally Posted by HOTMOPR
Ya looked like a bunch of high 10 second cars
it sucked last night

Re: Street Outlaws - 03/31/20 04:30 PM

With FF I managed to watch the show in less than 15 minutes. 😂

Re: Street Outlaws - 04/01/20 07:52 PM

When jj has to have a class on doing burnouts for one of his drivers blush , that means you are watching big time street racers right there. confused

Re: Street Outlaws - 04/01/20 08:23 PM

I was thinking, "she seems barely old enough to drive, and they're sending her down that lumpy road with a curve in it in that thing?"
Didn't look to me like she had a handle on it, and that it was a pretty goofy "lesson".

Re: Street Outlaws - 04/06/20 10:31 PM

Looks like JJ Da Boss and da boys and girls will be doing some small tire racing tonight
Posted By: cudaboy

Re: Street Outlaws - 04/06/20 10:35 PM

My wife and I were at the event in Miss they’re showing tonight. We had a great time.

Dennis

Re: Street Outlaws - 04/07/20 10:07 AM

And another all Memphis final..Sheesh..Who would see that coming.. eyes
Posted By: one bad fish

Re: Street Outlaws - 04/07/20 12:02 PM

And another all Memphis final..Sheesh..Who would see that coming.. eyes
lol

Re: Street Outlaws - 04/07/20 05:47 PM

Me thinks that someone on that show knows a thing or two on chassis prep for racing like they do work bow
I was surprised to see the red Nova doing such a big wheelie with "small" tires work
Maybe it is time to change the name of that show to Memphis street women racing whistling grin

Re: Street Outlaws - 04/07/20 05:51 PM

Me thinks that someone on that show knows a thing or two on chassis prep for racing like they do work bow
I was surprised to see the red Nova doing such a big wheelie with "small" tires work
Maybe it is time to change the name of that show to Memphis street women racing whistling grin

Lol I told my son the same thing last night. And all woman show must be in the plans. Probably be more interesting than watching some of the slow azz guys that were on the show last night making passes. Look at me I just got beat on tv by JJ Da tool. Lol.

Re: Street Outlaws - 04/07/20 06:03 PM

Doughboy looked scared. I doubt he was sick or what ever was his deal. Looks to me that scene was scripted to get another girl to put up on the screen.
But I did like her attitude. Seems like a sweet girl

Re: Street Outlaws - 04/08/20 01:21 AM

Last night's show could've been called the Wall-bang Nationals or the I-Can-Save-It-Oh-Sh*t Nationals.
Not a fan of wrecks, or not cleaning up after an oil-down.
Honestly, I wouldn't have run that lane, that was pretty nuts.
Agreed, those MSO guys know a thing or two about setup.
© 2024 Moparts Forums