Moparts

Does anyone have a CAD file etc for BBM timing cover pattern

Posted By: Jeremiah

Does anyone have a CAD file etc for BBM timing cover pattern - 12/24/19 03:19 PM

I stumbled on a place that will form a poly belt drive cover for the Jesel setup. Does anyone have either a CAD file or other source of detailed measurement for the BBM timing cover mounting pattern?

It would be cool to get one in production. They are out there for SBC, BBC, BBF, SBF and R5 stuff but I have not come across a HEMI/BBM model yet.

Just to make it interesting here is my AR engineering lightweight motor plate and timing cover/crank trigger p/up bracket to work with the belt drive. To be honest one of the reasons I decided to try the Jesel is because AR Engineering worked out the fitment bugs for all of us in advance. That said THANK YOU Andy F for making such nice parts for us to use. I always make sure to tell people they are made here in Oregon too.

Attached picture Jesel Belt Drive AR Eng Motor Plate & Timing Pointer.jpg
Posted By: AndyF

Re: Does anyone have a CAD file etc for BBM timing cover pattern - 12/24/19 07:06 PM

Mopar Performance engine book has some dimensions in it.
Posted By: John_Kunkel

Re: Does anyone have a CAD file etc for BBM timing cover pattern - 12/24/19 07:52 PM

This might help.

Attached picture Block_dimensions2.jpg
Posted By: Jeremiah

Re: Does anyone have a CAD file etc for BBM timing cover pattern - 12/27/19 02:41 AM

Thank you Mr. K! I will report back on the outcome.
© 2024 Moparts Forums