Moparts

NMCA World finals

Posted By: justinp61

NMCA World finals - 09/21/19 03:45 PM

Are on now.

https://www.speedvideo.com/live-event/nmca-world-street-finals-2019/
Posted By: CMcAllister

Re: NMCA World finals - 09/21/19 07:19 PM

..as is the Shakedown at VMP and the high dollar Fall Fling at Bristol.. These are good times. I remember when the only option was 15 minutes of a national event on the Wide World of Sports a month after the event.
Posted By: dvw

Re: NMCA World finals - 09/22/19 01:08 PM

67 N/SS cars qualified. .02 over your index put you at #32 on qualifying sheet. Congrats to both Brett Wheeler on picking up the F/X shootout win Friday. And last night Ryan Goodin winning the NMCA vs Victory All Stars race (he went .005R/T in the last 2 rds)
Doug
Posted By: Roughbird72

Re: NMCA World finals - 09/22/19 02:01 PM

Originally Posted by dvw
67 N/SS cars qualified. .02 over your index put you at #32 on qualifying sheet. Congrats to both Brett Wheeler on picking up the F/X shootout win Friday. And last night Ryan Goodin winning the NMCA vs Victory All Stars race (he went .005R/T in the last 2 rds)
Doug

We went yesterday and were surprised by the turnout considering the other races that are going on this weekend.
A lot of NSS and Modern Hemi cars.
Posted By: dvw

Re: NMCA World finals - 09/23/19 01:37 AM

Congrats to Rick Newmeyer on winning the Dave Duell Classic.
Doug
Posted By: justinp61

Re: NMCA World finals - 09/23/19 01:42 AM

Congrats to Kevin Gass on winning the NSS points championship, again. Well done!
Posted By: 66coronet

Re: NMCA World finals - 09/24/19 07:55 PM

Originally Posted by dvw
Doug

Friday was fun. It was one of the days on the tree that keeps you coming back. I was .000 in the last round of qualifying, .004 rd1, .003 rd2, dropped the fronts a pound and a half and i missed a little and was .041 rd3, put the air pressure back and refocused and was .015 in the final. I drove the stripe poorly on Sunday and broke out .003 in rd1.

Its a great event.
NMCA and Doug Duell do a great job with this every year.
Thank you to Todd Goodwin for sponsoring the FX shootout portion of the event.
© 2024 Moparts Forums