MRM this weekend - 02/18/19 06:13 AM

Will anybody be out there

Should be a great show stop by our pits and say hi
Posted By: pittsburghracer

Re: MRM this weekend - 02/18/19 06:26 AM

How’s the weather looking. I may fuel up my jet and fly out for the weekend
Posted By: WHITEDART

Re: MRM this weekend - 02/18/19 06:41 AM

I think the high will be around 60 degrees..
Posted By: Just-a-dart

Re: MRM this weekend - 02/18/19 03:56 PM

You know I will be there in the No E bracket.

The small tire NA shoot out that WhiteDart and J-body are in should be fun to watch. Mopar final???

Re: MRM this weekend - 02/18/19 04:00 PM

Originally Posted By WHITEDART
I think the high will be around 60 degrees..

That is our version of cold. Check weather for Irwindale Ca.
Posted By: Al_Alguire

Re: MRM this weekend - 02/18/19 06:55 PM

I plan to be there smile Well unless the weather over here keeps doing what it has been. Second time in a week I15 between Vegas and LA is CLOSED due to ice and snow. This snow crap is getting old third time in a week!
Posted By: Cab_Burge

Re: MRM this weekend - 02/18/19 08:19 PM

Originally Posted By Al_Alguire
I plan to be there smile Well unless the weather over here keeps doing what it has been. Second time in a week I15 between Vegas and LA is CLOSED due to ice and snow. This snow crap is getting old third time in a week!

whiney whiney whiney whistling grin
Al, you have seen real snow weather, what we use to see down there was nothing compared to what we both know is bad snow, 15+ inches to start with work
I hate black ice also runaway
Posted By: Brian Hafliger

Re: MRM this weekend - 02/19/19 01:24 AM

Will anybody be out there

Should be a great show stop by our pits and say hi

We'll be watching!

Re: MRM this weekend - 02/19/19 03:12 AM

Looking forward to seeing all you guys hopefully me and Jbody won't let you guys down..
Posted By: Brian Hafliger

Re: MRM this weekend - 02/19/19 04:45 AM

Looking forward to seeing all you guys hopefully me and Jbody won't let you guys down..

At least your racing...I have to watch from the sidelines...for now.
Posted By: racerhog

Re: MRM this weekend - 02/23/19 05:21 AM

I'll be trolling like Brian....lol

Re: MRM this weekend - 02/24/19 04:59 PM

Well it was Another crazy event.this show just keep getting better..justadart was putting his dart to work over in the bracket race..Jays car was really waking up big time I won't get in to that. . I want to thank J forgiving us all Memories We will never forget.. hopefully he will share at some point. The N/A class had a full car count. The race was cut way short due to a beautiful little AMC that hit every wall and lost all of it trans fluid oil and cooling.. it was a horrible wreck there was no way of getting it cleaned up in a timely manner they had to call the race fortunately the guy did not get seriously hurt.. we will be looking forward to the next one.. . Also it was nice to see how Al and steve . And all the other members that stop by
Posted By: J_BODY

Re: MRM this weekend - 02/24/19 08:24 PM

We either hook and try to flip the car over.... or blow the tires off and car doesn’t move. Long day, got home at midnight, I best unload my damaged ride before it ends up living in the trailer. Car is bent and broken, and I’ll be bent and broke by the time it’s all over laugh2

Re: MRM this weekend - 02/24/19 08:26 PM

WhiteDart was getting it done! J Body(Wheelie King) was my hero for the event.

I applaud Irwindale and the MRM crew for calling the event after a AFX car made a mess of his car and the track at about 500' in both lanes. Air temp was falling, track temp was going to meet the dew point and they "allegedly" had a Anti-freeze mess to clean. Many promoters would have made the wrong call and wadded-up some cars
Posted By: J_BODY

Re: MRM this weekend - 02/24/19 08:46 PM

Kudos whitedart to manning up and throwing the “no time” deal out the window on his round one pass! You know your a BOSS when you throw your numbers on the scoreboard!!!
Posted By: racerhog

Re: MRM this weekend - 02/25/19 01:46 AM

I herd you guys did a great Job.... You guy's did great I was told!!!!.....

Dave... The guy with the AMX that crashed, Sadly known, He crashed his Nostalgic car at Bakersfield last year.... Now he has 2 torn up cars... Glad he is ok.

Hats off to you guy's!!!

Re: MRM this weekend - 02/25/19 02:52 AM

Originally Posted By racerhog
I herd you guys did a great Job.... You guy's did great I was told!!!!.....

Dave... The guy with the AMX that crashed, Sadly known, He crashed his Nostalgic car at Bakersfield last year.... Now he has 2 torn up cars... Glad he is ok.

Hats off to you guy's!!!
Bob was it mr. Franklin that crashed
© 2024 Moparts Forums