Moparts

Canton Racing Black Accusump canister

Posted By: RylisPro

Canton Racing Black Accusump canister - 01/18/19 08:22 AM

Here are pics of the extremely rare Black version of Canton Racing Products legendary Accusump. That way no one will think its a blue "NOS" bottle haha!

Canton needs 20 actual orders to get another batch made. Anyone one interested? We will be installing one in our 73 Challenger when one is available. Just putting the word out there so that people order one and a new batch will be made.

Thanks!
Posted By: dthemi

Re: Canton Racing Black Accusump canister - 01/18/19 04:27 PM

Gt a blue one, and put an NOS bottle sticker on it. Instant conversation starter lol.
Posted By: tubtar

Re: Canton Racing Black Accusump canister - 01/18/19 10:32 PM

I was at a local show and tell with my heap and listened to some youngster explain how my accu-sump was nitrous.
I didn't bother correcting him because I could think of no way that wouldn't make him look foolish. ( more foolish ? )

Attached picture cutting 035.jpg
Posted By: BradH

Re: Canton Racing Black Accusump canister - 01/19/19 05:34 PM

Quote:

Canton needs 20 actual orders to get another batch made. Anyone one interested? We will be installing one in our 73 Challenger when one is available.

If I needed one now and it had to be black for whatever reason, I'd primer one of another color, rather than wait for nineteen other people to decide they wanted a black one, too.
Posted By: hemi-itis

Re: Canton Racing Black Accusump canister - 01/19/19 07:32 PM

haha
Posted By: rowin4

Re: Canton Racing Black Accusump canister - 01/19/19 08:34 PM

I agree with BradH , spray bomb or maybe powder coat any color you may think of. Like the NOS sticker thought. I have a Canton on my 67 Barracuda and a Moroso on my 70 Cuda. Most people ask what the Accusump is anyway, even racers
Posted By: JRC

Re: Canton Racing Black Accusump canister - 01/20/19 08:17 PM

Id like a black 3Qt if we could get enough interest in them
Posted By: RylisPro

Re: Canton Racing Black Accusump canister - 01/21/19 02:16 AM

Awesome!
Just give Canton Racing a call and express your interest.
Jeff is the Sales Manager (203)481-9460 and is trying to get a specific part number for the black version.
Posted By: topbrent

Re: Canton Racing Black Accusump canister - 01/22/19 12:10 PM

How about the MasterLube 3qt system?

Ray Barton uses this stuff on several of the SS/AH and A/SA Hemi cars.

http://www.masterlube.net/3qtshort.htm

© 2024 Moparts Forums