Moparts

I.T. Help iphone and attacments

Posted By: TRENDZ

I.T. Help iphone and attacments - 11/30/18 11:03 PM

Anybody know why I cant see some attachments when viewing the forum from my Iphone?
All I see is “attachment” . Tapping on it doesn’t seem to do anything.
Posted By: Bad340fish

Re: I.T. Help iphone and attacments - 12/01/18 02:01 AM

Are you logged in when this happens? Mine seems to work ok but I never browse without logging in.
Posted By: Jeremiah

Re: I.T. Help iphone and attacments - 12/01/18 03:41 AM

Yes I need to be logged in to see pics also. Who is your carrier and what is the signal strength? You also may see slower loading from some photo hosting sites if you are a)moving (i.e. in a car) and changing towers. If you are stationary on 4G or WiFi it should work flawlessly if you are logged in. I always log in because my theme is blacked out. The white background of the site hurts my eyes after a long day.

Re: I.T. Help iphone and attacments - 12/01/18 03:48 AM

Normally logged in. Tried logging out, same. Then logged back in. No difference. The thing is, I can see some (most) attachments. If I post a pic from my pc, I can see it on my phone. If I post a pic from my phone, I cannot view it on my phone, but I can see it on my pc.
I think viewing attachments posted from “i” devices is the problem. Probably a setting I’m missing.

Re: I.T. Help iphone and attacments - 12/01/18 03:57 AM

This is a screen shot.... logged in.

Attached picture EA5EA1E6-EA49-4BD9-B995-3F912416729C.png

Re: I.T. Help iphone and attacments - 12/01/18 04:02 AM

Funny. I can see this. haha
Posted By: furious70

Re: I.T. Help iphone and attacments - 12/01/18 04:53 AM

I randomly notice this, certain attachments are like that, others are ok, even within the same thread. I'm win10 and Android/Sammy S8.
© 2024 Moparts Forums