Moparts

i dont have facebook, so ill put it here.....

Posted By: n20mstr

i dont have facebook, so ill put it here..... - 11/20/18 09:12 PM

Why do some people think spending tons of money will make them fast in the heads up game ? Some times it does take finesse and tuning on your own...LMAO !

Thanks for listening
Posted By: CMcAllister

Re: i dont have facebook, so ill put it here..... - 11/20/18 09:20 PM

Because that's what it takes. The higher up the food chain you go, the more you need. Just spending money is not a guarantee. It has to be spent on the right pieces and people, unless you're one of the few people able to run it yourself. But it still has to be spent. Pat Musi doesn't have a red cross on his front door.
Posted By: CrAzYMoPaRGuY

Re: i dont have facebook, so ill put it here..... - 11/20/18 09:22 PM

No Facebook????!!?
How will I know what you eat?! shruggy

When I was a younger fella I had a rather small budget, and I would street race engines made from scraping coins together. I beat LOTS of rich "Daddy's money" kids.
They rarely wanted to know how they got beat, they usually just got mad.
Strange but true

Re: i dont have facebook, so ill put it here..... - 11/20/18 09:27 PM

Originally Posted By CMcAllister
Because that's what it takes. The higher up the food chain you go, the more you need. Just spending money is not a guarantee. It has to be spent on the right pieces and people, unless you're one of the few people able to run it yourself. But it still has to be spent. Pat Musi doesn't have a red cross on his front door.

the person im talking about HAS the best there is , and still cant compete. Meanwhile people with half his budget are front runners...LOL
Hes on a facebook page talking about 2500 Hp etc...blows my mind. He will never go as fast as guys with HALF that
Posted By: CMcAllister

Re: i dont have facebook, so ill put it here..... - 11/20/18 10:28 PM

Sounds like his ego is in the way. He thinks he smart enough to run the car, rather than getting help.
Posted By: Hemi_Joel

Re: i dont have facebook, so ill put it here..... - 11/20/18 11:04 PM

Originally Posted By n20mstr
Why do some people think spending tons of money will make them fast in the heads up game ? Some times it does take finesse and tuning on your own...LMAO !

Thanks for listening

I hear this BS all the time, people dismissing the grit of the winners by calling out the checkbook factor. I think they are trying to cover for their own lack of success by blaming it on lack of funds. If the other guy rose to the top, and I didn't, it must because he has more money. It couldn't be that he is more dedicated, more talented, made more sacrifices in his personal life, works harder, is more tenacious, more focused, more competitive, makes better decisions, and has more drive than me. Nope, he just wrote a bigger check.
Posted By: rowin4

Re: i dont have facebook, so ill put it here..... - 11/20/18 11:25 PM

I know a lot of guys like that, actually one stopped over this morning. He is the only guy I know that bought $4,000. on up grades on a mid 8 second 1/4 mile drag car to go more than .8 slower. He not a bad racer but just spends money on whatever somebody else's fast car has. Some people can build on a budget and drive and win, some people can build with money and win and some people have their car built with money and can't drive and never win.
Posted By: actionange

Re: i dont have facebook, so ill put it here..... - 11/20/18 11:27 PM

I know someone like that too. Wonder if it’s the same person...? 😳🤔
Posted By: B3422W5

Re: i dont have facebook, so ill put it here..... - 11/21/18 01:41 AM

Originally Posted By rowin4
I know a lot of guys like that, actually one stopped over this morning. He is the only guy I know that bought $4,000. on up grades on a mid 8 second 1/4 mile drag car to go more than .8 slower. He not a bad racer but just spends money on whatever somebody else's fast car has. Some people can build on a budget and drive and win, some people can build with money and win and some people have their car built with money and can't drive and never win.

And some people could care less about any of that stuff and just enjoy being at the track and having fun
Posted By: Al_Alguire

Re: i dont have facebook, so ill put it here..... - 11/21/18 08:17 AM

Sounds like a FISHY deal to me...
Posted By: pittsburghracer

Re: i dont have facebook, so ill put it here..... - 11/21/18 08:35 AM

Originally Posted By Al_Alguire

Fish tank scrubber bumped me off his friends list.
Posted By: GY3

Re: i dont have facebook, so ill put it here..... - 11/21/18 12:49 PM

Always amusing to see someone with no skills buy a tried and true race platform, throw money at it and slow it down. LOL!

70° is simply too much timing. wrench

panic
Posted By: sgcuda

Re: i dont have facebook, so ill put it here..... - 11/21/18 01:48 PM

This sport has always involved some serious money as you go up the ladder. But like said, someone will have to know how to maximize the potential of any money spent. Now if you can buy the right parts, and buy the right people, you get to wear the "Team Owner" hat. But you might be asked to just step aside and watch from your tv once in a while.
Posted By: OUTLAWD

Re: i dont have facebook, so ill put it here..... - 11/21/18 02:29 PM

He not a bad racer but just spends money on whatever somebody else's fast car has.

One thing you always notice in the pits, the fast guys are focusing on their own stuff, and the other guys are checking out what everyone else is doing...

Re: i dont have facebook, so ill put it here..... - 11/21/18 05:07 PM

Originally Posted By pittsburghracer
Originally Posted By Al_Alguire

Fish tank scrubber bumped me off his friends list.

its on Monster Mopar King Of the Street facebook, its a public page, so you can see it for your self
Posted By: Roughbird72

Re: i dont have facebook, so ill put it here..... - 11/21/18 05:59 PM

Originally Posted By OUTLAWD
He not a bad racer but just spends money on whatever somebody else's fast car has.

One thing you always notice in the pits, the fast guys are focusing on their own stuff, and the other guys are checking out what everyone else is doing...

iagreeThere's a lot of truth in that statement

Re: i dont have facebook, so ill put it here..... - 11/21/18 06:31 PM

anyone that wants to talk about me on facebook, when I don't even have one...

IF you serious about calling me out,

Cecil county this spring, any Radial Prep test day you can make.

Ill Run my 275 to whatever size tire you can fit, heads up 1/8 mile, .400 pro tree, and if you want to put all kinds of stipulations on the race, you really don't want to race.

AND if you really serious, don't talk $hit on the internet, hide behind a screen/your I phone...call me direct 914-417-1312 and set this up
Posted By: astjp2

Re: i dont have facebook, so ill put it here..... - 11/21/18 06:42 PM

anyone that wants to talk about me on facebook, when I don't even have one...

IF you serious about calling me out,

Cecil county this spring, any Radial Prep test day you can make.

Ill Run my 275 to whatever size tire you can fit, heads up 1/8 mile, .400 pro tree, and if you want to put all kinds of stipulations on the race, you really don't want to race.

AND if you really serious, don't talk $hit on the internet, hide behind a screen/your I phone...call me direct 914-417-1312 and set this up

catfight popcorn
Posted By: 440GTX

Re: i dont have facebook, so ill put it here..... - 11/21/18 06:44 PM

Can I race winner just asking !!!!!
Posted By: hemi-itis

Re: i dont have facebook, so ill put it here..... - 11/21/18 06:46 PM

Originally Posted By 440GTX

Ummmmmm,aren't they still chasing you??

Re: i dont have facebook, so ill put it here..... - 11/21/18 06:46 PM

you almost got it nov 3rd....LOL missed my opportunity had to race Ron Rhodes instead of you !

Re: i dont have facebook, so ill put it here..... - 11/21/18 06:49 PM

What is "the index" going to be in this heads up race. LMAO.

Re: i dont have facebook, so ill put it here..... - 11/21/18 06:57 PM

If you just buy $75,000 GOODWIN ENGINE,you might get a little faster........
Posted By: 11secdart

Re: i dont have facebook, so ill put it here..... - 11/21/18 11:13 PM

Go Tony!!! I remember your car when it still had dog dish hubcaps on it… its come a long way still have the Duster? …. Funny John… me too LMAO!
Posted By: BradH

Re: i dont have facebook, so ill put it here..... - 11/21/18 11:19 PM

I'm almost afraid to ask... The Legendary CB?

Re: i dont have facebook, so ill put it here..... - 11/22/18 02:31 AM

Originally Posted By 11secdart
Go Tony!!! I remember your car when it still had dog dish hubcaps on it… its come a long way still have the Duster? …. Funny John… me too LMAO!

Thanks , if your asking about the red duster , that's my sons car. Sure he still has it. Just finished a rebuild on the engine.

Re: i dont have facebook, so ill put it here..... - 11/22/18 02:37 AM

I see a lot of people guessing at whom this was directed towards. I never mentioned a name, but I'm surprised at the reaction. Someone thinks they are on my mind,far from the truth. I just think you need to crawl before you run, it takes a lot of time, testing, patience, etc to get small tire cars to go real fast, especially a mopar. Limited info, even though it's an air pump just like any other engine out there.

Any way, any one wants to race, and sits close to what I have, my cell is posted on here. I'm not looking to grudge race, but I'm not scared either , lol

Just speaking the truth

Re: i dont have facebook, so ill put it here..... - 11/22/18 02:49 AM

He said on Facebook that he was following this post. I guess it would be a bad time for me to Friend request him. LOL

Re: i dont have facebook, so ill put it here..... - 11/22/18 02:52 AM

He said on Facebook that he was following this post. I guess it would be a bad time for me to Friend request him. LOL

This ali-ass has 50 names here,,,,,,,,, work
Posted By: BradH

Re: i dont have facebook, so ill put it here..... - 11/22/18 04:02 AM

I see a lot of people guessing at whom this was directed towards. I never mentioned a name, but I'm surprised at the reaction.

Big-mouth, illiterate, obnoxious, douche-bags are easy to remember, even if I haven't read anything he's posted in many years.

Doesn't matter if he has more money, a bigger house, or a faster car than I'll ever have: he's still a no-class pile of fish excrement. That'll never change, so I figure it's karma if he spends more than everyone else in that class and can't be competitive.

If nothing else, I find it amusing he can't break free of what comes across as borderline(?) sociopathic behavior. He should probably spend less time online and more time on a psychotherapist's couch.
Posted By: slantzilla

Re: i dont have facebook, so ill put it here..... - 11/22/18 04:37 AM

Originally Posted By hemi-itis

This ali-ass has 50 names here,,,,,,,,, work

Sounds like the fish tank cleaner......
Posted By: CompWedgeEngines

Re: i dont have facebook, so ill put it here..... - 11/22/18 03:40 PM

Originally Posted By BradH
I see a lot of people guessing at whom this was directed towards. I never mentioned a name, but I'm surprised at the reaction.

Big-mouth, illiterate, obnoxious, douche-bags are easy to remember, even if I haven't read anything he's posted in many years.

If nothing else, I find it amusing he can't break free of what comes across as borderline(?) sociopathic behavior. He should probably spend less time online and more time on a psychotherapist's couch.

that pretty much nailed it....

Re: i dont have facebook, so ill put it here..... - 11/22/18 05:18 PM

Originally Posted By BradH

Doesn't matter if he has more money, a bigger house, or a faster car than I'll ever have: he's still a no-class pile of fish excrement. That'll never change, so I figure it's karma if he spends more than everyone else in that class and can't be competitive.

laugh2

Could not have said it better.
Posted By: all spooled up

Re: i dont have facebook, so ill put it here..... - 11/22/18 07:28 PM

yep seen that on fb told chris you will drag his azz right to the point
Posted By: WHITEDART

Re: i dont have facebook, so ill put it here..... - 11/22/18 07:50 PM

I see a lot of people guessing at whom this was directed towards. I never mentioned a name, but I'm surprised at the reaction. Someone thinks they are on my mind,far from the truth. I just think you need to crawl before you run, it takes a lot of time, testing, patience, etc to get small tire cars to go real fast, especially a mopar. Limited info, even though it's an air pump just like any other engine out there.

Any way, any one wants to race, and sits close to what I have, my cell is posted on here. I'm not looking to grudge race, but I'm not scared either , lol

Just speaking the truth
just out of curiosity how fast are these cars that we are talking about.. I assume mid-to-upper 4 second cars

Re: i dont have facebook, so ill put it here..... - 11/23/18 06:23 AM

My car runs 5 teens @ 138-140 in the 1/8

Big block with one single entry plate.

Got nothing to hide, it's not a grudge car, it's a class car.

Re: i dont have facebook, so ill put it here..... - 11/23/18 06:28 AM

Originally Posted By all spooled up

I can't see anything. I used to be a member of his closed group, but I guess he kicked me off. Just fine with me as I rather stay off Facebook, helps you get more done on the car.
Funny though, why would a person who never raced heads up in anything, create a heads up mopar Facebook group ?
Posted By: WHITEDART

Re: i dont have facebook, so ill put it here..... - 11/23/18 02:57 PM

Thanks 4 sharing you got one bad hot rod... drive
Posted By: 6bblFLASH

Re: i dont have facebook, so ill put it here..... - 11/23/18 03:04 PM

Originally Posted By Hemi_Joel

Thanks for listening

I hear this BS all the time, people dismissing the grit of the winners by calling out the checkbook factor. I think they are trying to cover for their own lack of success by blaming it on lack of funds. If the other guy rose to the top, and I didn't, it must because he has more money. It couldn't be that he is more dedicated, more talented, made more sacrifices in his personal life, works harder, is more tenacious, more focused, more competitive, makes better decisions, and has more drive than me. Nope, he just wrote a bigger check.

Well written Joel:----------the TRUTH.
When I was 19 and street racing,was sure I was ready to take over for Ronnie Sox.... drive Not even qualified to drive the tow rig LOL drinking
Posted By: all spooled up

Re: i dont have facebook, so ill put it here..... - 11/24/18 01:35 AM

so im on the face book page sticking up for tony I call chris bum a billy bad azz and a tool next thing I know im kicked off there page but chris bum can call tony all kinds of names lol
Posted By: tboomer

Re: i dont have facebook, so ill put it here..... - 11/24/18 01:53 AM

It rings a bell!! Super Sock Taster!! hop

Re: i dont have facebook, so ill put it here..... - 11/24/18 02:03 AM

I can't see anything. I used to be a member of his closed group, but I guess he kicked me off. Just fine with me as I rather stay off Facebook, helps you get more done on the car.
Funny though, why would a person who never raced heads up in anything, create a heads up mopar Facebook group ?

I have blocked his known names and any that a group of like 10 post of us put up a new screen name that is most likley him.
He's banned from most sites under his known names as he hides behind ali-ass names to lurk and read how he gets bashed on all the MOPAR sites AND on YB.His MO is known,,,,wonder how that happened?? LMOL up

Attached picture 541388-bcc5a435979384827ee3d316f7bd095c.jpg

Re: i dont have facebook, so ill put it here..... - 11/24/18 04:17 AM

so im on the face book page sticking up for tony I call chris bum a billy bad azz and a tool next thing I know im kicked off there page but chris bum can call tony all kinds of names lol

What's most funny is, he say he doesn't race heads up. But he started that group, so ironic. Really don't care what he has to say. He knows how to get in touch with me.

Re: i dont have facebook, so ill put it here..... - 11/24/18 04:26 AM

This is the same guy that gives himself multiple 5 star reviews for his fish tank cleaning business he "runs" out of his house. When exposed and asked if this is ethical he threatens to sue and send the cops to your house. laugh2

Then he calls the track you race at halfway across the US to voice his "concerns" about you running below 11.50's with a lap belt and no rollbar. realcrazy
Posted By: SpareParts

Re: i dont have facebook, so ill put it here..... - 11/24/18 09:50 AM

Oh Tony 😂😂 always entertaining
Posted By: old yeller

Re: i dont have facebook, so ill put it here..... - 11/27/18 07:48 PM

I called that phone number and the person on the other side asked me what size pizza did I want....

Re: i dont have facebook, so ill put it here..... - 11/28/18 08:05 PM

Originally Posted By old yeller
I called that phone number and the person on the other side asked me what size pizza did I want....

Bird, you never called. But if you do, ill take your order ! LMAO !
Posted By: tboomer

Re: i dont have facebook, so ill put it here..... - 11/28/18 08:23 PM

Tony...Pizza with Jack Daniels sauce? whistling
Posted By: 440GTX

Re: i dont have facebook, so ill put it here..... - 12/09/18 12:29 AM

I thought this would be going on for a while
Posted By: dart games

Re: i dont have facebook, so ill put it here..... - 12/09/18 05:35 AM

need to get facebook,thats where we bench race at

Re: i dont have facebook, so ill put it here..... - 12/09/18 07:09 PM

I thought this would be going on for a while

He deleted me as a member on his 10.5 page. So I have no idea what he is saying about me. ???

You tell me why a guy who has never raced heads up, even has a closed group like that ?
Makes no sense, but lmao .

Good luck

What really matters is, I should be faster in 2019....and i will race in heads up classes, see you in 2019... !

Re: i dont have facebook, so ill put it here..... - 12/09/18 07:13 PM

Originally Posted By 69b1dart
need to get facebook,thats where we bench race at

Bench race is one thing, to make bold claims that never happen....lol that's something else !

Actually it's a waste of time, time that could be spent making your car lighter,faster,etc.

Re: i dont have facebook, so ill put it here..... - 12/10/18 12:18 AM

Facebook recommended Chris Baum to me for a friend the other day. fart

Re: i dont have facebook, so ill put it here..... - 12/10/18 12:23 AM

Originally Posted By slantzilla

https://youtu.be/17lkdqoLt44

You dropped a Baum on me..

laugh2

Re: i dont have facebook, so ill put it here..... - 12/10/18 12:27 AM

He booted me from his friends list

Re: i dont have facebook, so ill put it here..... - 12/10/18 02:22 AM

Your NOT alone with that John hammer

Re: i dont have facebook, so ill put it here..... - 12/10/18 03:26 AM

Originally Posted By GY3

laugh2

boogie

Re: i dont have facebook, so ill put it here..... - 12/10/18 03:37 AM

Originally Posted By hemi-itis
Your NOT alone with that John hammer

I haven’t been able to get a good nites sleep 😴 since. lol.
Posted By: astjp2

Re: i dont have facebook, so ill put it here..... - 12/10/18 06:46 AM

Well hell maybe we need another Stash posting so you can get your facebook frustrations out....
Posted By: Jwilli500

Re: i dont have facebook, so ill put it here..... - 12/10/18 08:32 PM

Hadda listen twice! boogie Indeed!
Originally Posted By GY3

laugh2

Re: i dont have facebook, so ill put it here..... - 12/11/18 11:36 PM

Hilarious how many guys here and the other MOPAR sites feel about SCT!!
Even on YB he gets bashed whenever he posts hammer ozbbq argue
© 2024 Moparts Forums