Moparts

Anyone Going To SCSN Vegas?

Posted By: BobR

Anyone Going To SCSN Vegas? - 11/14/18 03:38 PM

We are scheduled to a 4 wide grudge race. 2 radial cars and 2 slick cars. The radial cars will have radial prep. Not sure why I agreed to this as the potential of the radial tires is crazy but it is due to go off around 5 pm on Friday. $10,000 winner take all. We are one slick tire car. Jay Boddie is the other. Mark Woodruff is one radial car and the Dragzine Corvette the other.
Posted By: WHITEDART

Re: Anyone Going To SCSN Vegas? - 11/15/18 02:39 AM

Originally Posted By BobR
We are scheduled to a 4 wide grudge race. 2 radial cars and 2 slick cars. The radial cars will have radial prep. Not sure why I agreed to this as the potential of the radial tires is crazy but it is due to go off around 5 pm on Friday. $10,000 winner take all. We are one slick tire car. Jay Boddie is the other. Mark Woodruff is one radial car and the Dragzine Corvette the other.
good luck Bob.. that should be an epic race wish I could make it..
Posted By: 70AARcuda

Re: Anyone Going To SCSN Vegas? - 11/15/18 03:42 AM

5 pm on Friday...will be there
Posted By: fbs63

Re: Anyone Going To SCSN Vegas? - 11/15/18 02:08 PM

Good luck! Will be interesting if the wind blows sand on the radial prepped flypaper!
Posted By: FastmOp

Re: Anyone Going To SCSN Vegas? - 11/18/18 06:49 PM

Congrats on the win Bob. The car left hard. Bodie was right there with yall but the stang was on a mission.
Posted By: Edge

Re: Anyone Going To SCSN Vegas? - 11/18/18 10:11 PM

Well done...awesome running combination ! I especially like the fact that it is not a cookie cutter combination that is cranked out of the builders shops on a daily basis.

Re: Anyone Going To SCSN Vegas? - 11/21/18 07:42 PM

Originally Posted By FastmOp
Congrats on the win Bob. The car left hard. Bodie was right there with yall but the stang was on a mission.
Thanks. Yes we made some very good passes this weekend. Only made one aborted run all weekend but, unfortunately, was in the final of Big Tire No Time. That allowed a much slower car take the overall victory. That one REALLY hurt. We had him covered by 3 tenths. The track prep was stellar all weekend but I think they let it go at the end. In hindsight we should have backed it way down and just made an A to B but we can't seem to be able to get ourselves to do that.

Re: Anyone Going To SCSN Vegas? - 11/21/18 07:43 PM

Originally Posted By Edge
Well done...awesome running combination ! I especially like the fact that it is not a cookie cutter combination that is cranked out of the builders shops on a daily basis.
Thanks. I am like you. Don't really like the cookie cutter stuff.
© 2024 Moparts Forums