Moparts

Awesome Leah Pritchett interview

Posted By: Hemi_Joel

Awesome Leah Pritchett interview - 11/09/18 01:40 AM

I'm a fan of Leah Pritchett, but I just learned more about her from this interview than I ever knew.
Great story!

https://www.nhra.com/news/2018/my-journey-leah-pritchett

Re: Awesome Leah Pritchett interview - 11/09/18 01:53 AM

Bsides being a winning top fuel pilot with a good story, she's not to hard to look at either!
Posted By: 1DGEMAN

Re: Awesome Leah Pritchett interview - 11/09/18 03:25 AM

That was a very good interview.
Posted By: 67vertman

Re: Awesome Leah Pritchett interview - 11/09/18 03:36 AM

She is from my home town, Redlands CA. We have known her parents and her since she was born. we would go watch her race her JR Dragster.
Very down to earth, and as stated (very attractive).

Keep up the good work Leah.

Re: Awesome Leah Pritchett interview - 11/09/18 03:56 AM

Sounds like she must have had some kind of falling out with her dad. She really struggled with her emotions to talk about him. I hope that gets worked out.
Posted By: Cab_Burge

Re: Awesome Leah Pritchett interview - 11/09/18 05:27 AM

I got the impression that he had a medical problem now work shruggy I hope not luck
Racing is hard on every one in the family, a lot of competitive people are hard on themselves as well as every one around them shruggy
I do know several NHRA division seven Stock and SS racers that went to the races to have fun at the races, they weren't there to only win the race confused shruggy
Not me whistling realcrazy
Posted By: OhioMopar

Re: Awesome Leah Pritchett interview - 11/09/18 05:34 AM

Good stuff. I missed out riding with her at Carlisle in '14. She was driving the Challenger up and down the fairgrounds pre-Drag and Drift.
Posted By: MI Mopar Works

Re: Awesome Leah Pritchett interview - 11/09/18 05:37 AM

Originally Posted By OhioMopar
Good stuff. I missed out riding with her at Carlisle in '14. She was driving the Challenger up and down the fairgrounds pre-Drag and Drift.

I didn't miss out on that. She knew how to row that stick real well...
Posted By: OhioMopar

Re: Awesome Leah Pritchett interview - 11/09/18 06:04 AM

Originally Posted By MI Mopar Works
Originally Posted By OhioMopar

I didn't miss out on that.

I know. You were the one that told me who was wheelin' it.
Posted By: hemi-itis

Re: Awesome Leah Pritchett interview - 11/09/18 09:56 PM

Great find Joel,thank you.I am a fan of hers!Especially now that I gave up on pro stock this factory showdown is the sh*& and she just took all the marbles!
And yes,she very good on the eyes smoke
© 2024 Moparts Forums