Moparts

Posting a youtube video on here of a road test in my dart...

Posted By: Thumperdart

Posting a youtube video on here of a road test in my dart... - 10/17/18 06:17 PM

Those that know me know my computer skills suck so how do I post a vid from my FB page Dominic Thumper for you guys to see......... thumbs
Posted By: Adobedude

Re: Posting a youtube video on here of a road test in my dart... - 10/17/18 06:53 PM

Is it on Youtube...
Copy and paste the link to it here.
Posted By: Adobedude

Re: Posting a youtube video on here of a road test in my dart... - 10/17/18 06:54 PM

This it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3l_khzB9Jz8

Re: Posting a youtube video on here of a road test in my dart... - 10/17/18 08:00 PM

Yes sir thankxxx............. thumbs

Re: Posting a youtube video on here of a road test in my dart... - 10/17/18 08:01 PM

Originally Posted By Adobedude
This it? Yes sir thankxxx............. beer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3l_khzB9Jz8
Posted By: TRENDZ

Re: Posting a youtube video on here of a road test in my dart... - 10/17/18 08:11 PM

Thump, do you know how to copy a link? If not, we can run you through.

Re: Posting a youtube video on here of a road test in my dart... - 10/17/18 08:14 PM

It's above but if you can start a new post that would be awesome TRENDZ.......... beer
Posted By: ZIPPY

Re: Posting a youtube video on here of a road test in my dart... - 10/17/18 08:29 PM

Nice and clean going down the road, sounds and runs really nice.

I have also targeted the 13.8 to 14.2 ballpark for light throttle cruise.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buNPjVzYTxI

Re: Posting a youtube video on here of a road test in my dart... - 10/17/18 08:40 PM

Thankxxx, this is a 1050 2 circuit conversion as I built it for Jay Waxlers small block and did nothing but lower the idle 100 rpm's.......... thumbs

Re: Posting a youtube video on here of a road test in my dart... - 10/17/18 08:42 PM

Originally Posted By ZIPPY

My Isky solid roller has 276-281 dur. @ .050 so it likes richer mixtures cruising......... thumbs
Posted By: 1Fast340

Re: Posting a youtube video on here of a road test in my dart... - 10/17/18 08:47 PM

That thing sure seems to work quite well! drive

Re: Posting a youtube video on here of a road test in my dart... - 10/17/18 08:49 PM

Originally Posted By Thumperdart
Originally Posted By ZIPPY

My Isky solid roller has 276-281 dur. @ .050 so it likes richer mixtures cruising......... thumbs

Def. makes sense (Mine is in the 260s)
What fuel are you running in the clip?

Re: Posting a youtube video on here of a road test in my dart... - 10/17/18 08:52 PM

I run either VP-100 at the pump or their 101 in 5 gallon pails........

Re: Posting a youtube video on here of a road test in my dart... - 10/17/18 09:07 PM

Thank you. E10 93 pump garbage here.

Re: Posting a youtube video on here of a road test in my dart... - 10/17/18 10:24 PM

I can and have cruised around here and in Vegas on the 91 we have but it's much happier at 12.1.1 with GOOD gas.......... thumbs
Posted By: Cab_Burge

Re: Posting a youtube video on here of a road test in my dart... - 10/17/18 11:46 PM

Not to hijack this thread but it sure looks like there are a lot more apartments there now than when I moved out of Hesteria whiney shruggy
Flog those carbs Dominic until you make the world spin faster when you go to WOT devil whistling wrench twocents grin
Posted By: mopar dave

Re: Posting a youtube video on here of a road test in my dart... - 10/18/18 12:09 AM

Nice. My 511 with the thumper carb cruises as nice with same afr's as your combo. Same as your wot as well. Thanks Dom
Posted By: sgcuda

Re: Posting a youtube video on here of a road test in my dart... - 10/18/18 02:28 AM

It sure looks like an EFI unit with a cardboard box over it painted like a carb. haha

Re: Posting a youtube video on here of a road test in my dart... - 10/18/18 04:58 AM

Originally Posted By Cab_Burge
Not to hijack this thread but it sure looks like there are a lot more apartments there now than when I moved out of Hesteria whiney shruggy
Flog those carbs Dominic until you make the world spin faster when you go to WOT devil whistling wrench twocents grin

It's growing Cab and why I'm again looking to move for good......
Posted By: J_BODY

Re: Posting a youtube video on here of a road test in my dart... - 10/18/18 05:11 AM

It’ll be on VP C12.... if it ever runs again smile
Posted By: ozymaxwedge

Re: Posting a youtube video on here of a road test in my dart... - 10/18/18 05:20 AM

That sounds really nice Thumper, feel free to drop in and tune my dominator
Posted By: HardcoreB

Re: Posting a youtube video on here of a road test in my dart... - 10/18/18 01:38 PM

Very nice, really well working combo of 'cheap' parts IMO. Very cool it gets a lot of street driving. I'm sure it surprises many people still.
Posted By: ccdave

Re: Posting a youtube video on here of a road test in my dart... - 10/18/18 04:16 PM

Looks like that dommy will tear up the competition. Nice video Dom!!!!
Posted By: TonyS451

Re: Posting a youtube video on here of a road test in my dart... - 10/18/18 04:39 PM

Car looks, runs and sounds awesome!

Re: Posting a youtube video on here of a road test in my dart... - 10/18/18 06:13 PM

Good fuel IF needed.......
© 2024 Moparts Forums