Moparts

Kye Kelly

Posted By: Wax

Kye Kelly - 09/30/18 04:15 AM

I don’t know if this has been posted or discussed but I just found an article on Bangshift that he is selling out. No big deal in the grand scheme of things but it is interesting.
Posted By: Porter67

Re: Kye Kelly - 09/30/18 04:24 AM

I gave it a quick read a but I figured it out before hand, 15 minutes of fame on the web and tv and they get big heads, go big then what?

Time to get back to reality.

There are fast street race cars all across America, a few get the spotlight on the then the get big heads leads to big debt from building unrealistic cars failing to realize the people making the real money off them never get near the filming or in a race car.

Look at the other shows ones like Discovery make money from, drugs inc. for example. They make money, just like SO by glorifying illegal activity, but whos really gonna endorse that in the end, esp in the PC world.

Look at the world of illegal street racing on your tube, its real, its illegal, and the guys that film and run the channel clean up by views. The racers support themselves.
Posted By: bigdad

Re: Kye Kelly - 09/30/18 04:27 AM

I hope he is able to get his money in check and continue on..

drag racing

It is the devil, haha
Posted By: Wax

Re: Kye Kelly - 09/30/18 04:40 AM

He always came across, on street outlaws, as better than everyone else. So do most of the guys on the show. Get’s divorced then shows up with Lizzy. Puts a huge Muzzy engine in his car. Surely it wasn’t free. Has her run the no prep stuff and ends up crashing a car. Not cheap by any means. Hell, running pro class at your local track is expensive enough let alone huge cubic inch motors and all that goes with it. Can’t fell sorry for him at all.
Posted By: CSK

Re: Kye Kelly - 09/30/18 04:59 AM

Kye now says he was just down & depressed & is not selling out.
Posted By: slantzilla

Re: Kye Kelly - 09/30/18 05:18 AM

Divorce is a beeotch.
Posted By: pittsburghracer

Re: Kye Kelly - 09/30/18 05:40 AM

Big post on Yellowbullet about it but I didn't want to get into following that one.
Posted By: GY3

Re: Kye Kelly - 09/30/18 12:30 PM

Everyone else on the show has a personality (except maybe Shane) and can make bank on selling T-shirts and track appearance money.

Kye has all the marketabilty of warm milk.
Posted By: CSK

Re: Kye Kelly - 09/30/18 04:49 PM

Originally Posted By GY3
Everyone else on the show has a personality (except maybe Shane) and can make bank on selling T-shirts and track appearance money.

LMBO THIS ^^^^^^^ HAHAHA
Posted By: BradH

Re: Kye Kelly - 09/30/18 05:32 PM

Originally Posted By GY3

I always thought it was closer to that of a stale bagle.
Posted By: CMcAllister

Re: Kye Kelly - 09/30/18 06:17 PM

Originally Posted By pittsburghracer
Big post on Yellowbullet about it but I didn't want to get into following that one.

Right. One page of Kye Kelley, 2 pages of opinion on his romantic choices, and 40 of guys discussing each others intelligence, perversions, masculinity and fetishes.
Posted By: slantzilla

Re: Kye Kelly - 09/30/18 06:54 PM

Originally Posted By CMcAllister

Right. One page of Kye Kelley, 2 pages of opinion on his romantic choices, and 40 of guys discussing each others intelligence, perversions, masculinity and fetishes.

And 75% of the posts are from the same guy with 8 screen names. laugh2
Posted By: Silver70

Re: Kye Kelly - 09/30/18 07:07 PM

I guess Kye was missing the attention and this was her way to get it. laugh2
Posted By: dodger mope

Re: Kye Kelly - 09/30/18 09:12 PM

not a kye kelly fan, but did think he had the best reaction to the flash lite of the group?

Re: Kye Kelly - 09/30/18 10:50 PM

Originally Posted By BradH
Originally Posted By GY3

I always thought it was closer to that of a stale bagle.

Same, same. shake_head
Posted By: justinp61

Re: Kye Kelly - 09/30/18 11:20 PM

I thought his name was Cry Kelly. bawling
Posted By: SomeCarGuy

Re: Kye Kelly - 10/01/18 05:08 AM

Originally Posted By Wax
I don’t know if this has been posted or discussed but I just found an article on Bangshift that he is selling out. No big deal in the grand scheme of things but it is interesting.

Shocker

Hey, wait a minute...
Posted By: Silver70

Re: Kye Kelly - 10/01/18 06:01 AM

Originally Posted By dodger mope
not a kye kelly fan, but did think he had the best reaction to the flash lite of the group?

Na, he was just out 60 footing everyone and gave that effect drumhit
Posted By: hemi-itis

Re: Kye Kelly - 10/01/18 03:51 PM

Originally Posted By slantzilla

Ali-ASSES am MOPARTS????????? Say it ain't so!

Attached picture 541388-bcc5a435979384827ee3d316f7bd095c.jpg
Posted By: an8sec70cuda

Re: Kye Kelly - 10/01/18 03:56 PM

This is why I don't bother going on YB anymore.
Posted By: pittsburghracer

Re: Kye Kelly - 10/01/18 04:56 PM

Originally Posted By an8sec70cuda

This is why I don't bother going on YB anymore.

Some of those guys have Man-love for each other. LOL.
Posted By: Kiddart

Re: Kye Kelly - 10/01/18 06:51 PM

In my humble and honest opinion, I think things went down hill after Kye Kelly refused to pay John Doe(Scott Tayler) after a few high dollar races he lost. In the world of grudge you cant decline paying someone money and expect to get a hall pass. I think, and this is just my memory and piecing the timeline together he started to get shunned after that. Nobody wants to invite someone to race for money if they know he wont pay.

However on the No prep kings(basically pay to play) he just kept having some bad luck as well, but know body was giving him any slack during the shows. Kind of like Reaper min a strand sorta way.

Live by the sword, die by the sword.

Again just my two cents worth.
Posted By: Craig J

Re: Kye Kelly - 10/02/18 02:18 AM

In the past he made some money on the side as a street/grudge racer... key: in the past. Probably hustled some people along the way. Nobody slow is going to be foolish enough to race him now.

Or his hot girl has something in the oven.

Re: Kye Kelly - 10/02/18 02:27 AM

Originally Posted By Craig J
In the past he made some money on the side as a street/grudge racer... key: in the past. Probably hustled some people along the way. Nobody slow is going to be foolish enough to race him now.

Or his hot girl has something in the oven.

Fresh bagels?
Posted By: Craig J

Re: Kye Kelly - 10/02/18 02:33 AM

Well... I don't have any children, but according to some friends of mine, a bun in the oven normally has a negative effect on the racing budget
Posted By: justinp61

Re: Kye Kelly - 10/02/18 02:36 AM

Well... I don't have any children, but according to some friends of mine, a bun in the oven normally has a negative effect on the racing budget

Yes, when you start baking it takes away from the car budget.

Re: Kye Kelly - 10/02/18 03:16 AM

Originally Posted By justinp61

Yes, when you start baking it takes away from the car budget.

Gotta stop loafing and get that dough!

Re: Kye Kelly - 10/02/18 01:24 PM

Originally Posted By Kid-Dart
In my humble and honest opinion, I think things went down hill after Kye Kelly refused to pay John Doe(Scott Tayler) after a few high dollar races he lost. In the world of grudge you cant decline paying someone money and expect to get a hall pass. I think, and this is just my memory and piecing the timeline together he started to get shunned after that. Nobody wants to invite someone to race for money if they know he wont pay.

What happened to having a 3rd party hold the $$$ in advance so nobody can pull that sh!t if they lose?
Posted By: CMcAllister

Re: Kye Kelly - 10/02/18 06:27 PM

What happened to having a 3rd party hold the $$$ in advance so nobody can pull that sh!t if they lose?

You wanna volunteer to be the neutral guy and hold the 20, 30, 50k or whatever, in the middle of a crowd of people who typically attend an illicit, big bucks, street race? Not me.

Re: Kye Kelly - 10/02/18 06:43 PM

You wanna volunteer to be the neutral guy and hold the 20, 30, 50k or whatever, in the middle of a crowd of people who typically attend an illicit, big bucks, street race? Not me.

So much for honor among thieves... whistling

When I held the $$$ in the past (yes, MANY years ago) there wasn't an expectation that you needed to carry a loaded weapon to get out alive. And it sure as He11 wasn't just a bunch of white boys from the burbs there, either.

But things change, for better or worse. And I ain't been part of that scene for decades. wave
Posted By: b1dartsport

Re: Kye Kelly - 10/03/18 12:15 AM

He is just another winey little punk who can't handle losing. Where I come from if you lost a street race and did not pay you got to see the inside of an Emergency Room. If you can't stand to lose at Cards, Gambling or Racing you should not be doing them, They are all a roll of the Dice.
© 2024 Moparts Forums