Moparts

We are headed to Norwalk for the NMCA race, who else is..

Posted By: Al_Alguire

We are headed to Norwalk for the NMCA race, who else is.. - 08/21/18 12:03 AM

The 1800 plus mile trek has begun. If any of you guys will be there come look us up. We will be running NA10.5 again this year would like to meet some of you guys that I have not met and catch up with those I have. Always nice to put a face to the name. I will be there with this Vette, I'll be the fat guy with the camo boonie hat on smile

Posted By: pittsburghracer

Re: We are headed to Norwalk for the NMCA race, who else is.. - 08/21/18 12:06 AM

Goodluck Al
Posted By: dvw

Re: We are headed to Norwalk for the NMCA race, who else is.. - 08/21/18 12:38 AM

I'll be there. Probably pitted on the far side. 2 guys I work with are heading down to run AM.
Doug
Posted By: B3422W5

Re: We are headed to Norwalk for the NMCA race, who else is.. - 08/21/18 12:39 AM

Al.
You have to figure out a way to get to Monster Mopar
Posted By: J_BODY

Re: We are headed to Norwalk for the NMCA race, who else is.. - 08/21/18 02:31 AM

The worlds quickest Pioneer Super Tuner III! laugh2 I’ll be watching for updates!
Posted By: Whompin_Wedge

Re: We are headed to Norwalk for the NMCA race, who else is.. - 08/21/18 02:47 AM

We will be there as well!

Casey FJ
Posted By: WHITEDART

Re: We are headed to Norwalk for the NMCA race, who else is.. - 08/21/18 04:03 AM

Safe travels.. be interesting how the new parts play together

Re: We are headed to Norwalk for the NMCA race, who else is.. - 08/21/18 04:53 AM

If you’re wondering how this could possibly be Mopar related, it does sport a Pro Flight!

Re: We are headed to Norwalk for the NMCA race, who else is.. - 08/21/18 06:01 AM

Originally Posted By J_BODY
If you’re wondering how this could possibly be Mopar related, it does sport a Pro Flight!
I'm thinking it's an AMC case. stirthepot

Re: We are headed to Norwalk for the NMCA race, who else is.. - 08/21/18 07:44 AM

Nope its an adapted Mopar case using on e of Adams adapters smile

Jay you know we try to keep the street car in the class. Still rocking power windows, vintage working Pioneer Super Tuner III and of course T Tops. It is a Corvette after all.

B3422W5, I would love to make Monster Mopar. Unfortunately the last couple years it has been scheduled up against the NMCA Super Bowl race in Chicago and we are still chasing that deal for the foreseeable future.

Whitedart, Yep lost of new stuff. Really an totally new combo for us. Much shorter deck height, more cam, more compression, and that very finicky fuel. Oh yeah more power than before as well. Biggest issue for us is going to be the converter/gearing. We are kinda up against it with the new power but we are starting with last years stuff there crossing our fingers it works like we think. We are plugging away and trying to keep up.
Posted By: FurryStump

Re: We are headed to Norwalk for the NMCA race, who else is.. - 08/21/18 03:37 PM

I’ll be there running in FAST, hoping to get there for thursdays TNT. Need to get some of that ice cream!!!
Posted By: DoubleD

Re: We are headed to Norwalk for the NMCA race, who else is.. - 08/21/18 06:11 PM

I will be there with the Hefty HEMI running NSS with the misfits
Posted By: John Brown

Re: We are headed to Norwalk for the NMCA race, who else is.. - 08/21/18 06:28 PM

I'll be watching on the computer feed.

This link should get you there.

LINKY THING -> https://www.speedvideo.com/live-event/nmca-american-nationals-2018/
Posted By: dizuster

Re: We are headed to Norwalk for the NMCA race, who else is.. - 08/21/18 09:07 PM

I'll be there...I'm cheating and bringing my scat pack challenger. Free entry sponsored by Chrysler for any Gen 3 hemi car!

Re: We are headed to Norwalk for the NMCA race, who else is.. - 08/23/18 05:17 PM

When will the live stream coverage begin
Posted By: John Brown

Re: We are headed to Norwalk for the NMCA race, who else is.. - 08/23/18 07:16 PM

Friday 10 am Eastern

https://www.speedvideo.com/live-event/nmca-american-nationals-2018/

Re: We are headed to Norwalk for the NMCA race, who else is.. - 08/27/18 02:48 PM

Well I know the Vette had gremlins....

How did everyone else fare? Didn’t get to watch much this weekend.

Re: We are headed to Norwalk for the NMCA race, who else is.. - 08/28/18 05:34 PM

Gremlins, heck no that was the trailer that had gremlins. The Vette had Goblins and we are still licking our wounds..
Posted By: FurryStump

Re: We are headed to Norwalk for the NMCA race, who else is.. - 08/29/18 05:40 PM

I saw you around the vette, you looked PRETTY busy. So didn’t stop by to introduce myself. Other than the rain the track was hooking for me. Happy with my new front shocks. Think it will make the car more consistent on questionable tracks, but most important ice cream every day!!!!! Mint chocholate chip,strawberry,butter pecan. Must have gained 20lbs!
© 2024 Moparts Forums