Moparts

Monster MuscleCar Weekend Home of Demon & HELLCAT Nationals

Posted By: vegasp

Monster MuscleCar Weekend Home of Demon & HELLCAT Nationals - 08/16/18 05:51 PM

Where do you get most of your event news or announcements? Do you subscribe to Mopar Collectors Guide Magazine.

Attached picture St.Louis Advertisement.jpg
Posted By: tboomer

Re: Monster MuscleCar Weekend Home of Demon & HELLCAT Nationals - 08/16/18 06:46 PM

I get all of my Mopar info right here om Moparts! MCG used to be ok but I wouldn't use it to wrap fish anymore. That is from a race standpoint not a show poodle view. twocents
Posted By: Wolfeman78

Re: Monster MuscleCar Weekend Home of Demon & HELLCAT Nationals - 08/16/18 06:49 PM

Is anyone planning to attend? I haven’t seen many people talking about this one.
Posted By: tboomer

Re: Monster MuscleCar Weekend Home of Demon & HELLCAT Nationals - 08/16/18 06:59 PM

Where is the entry fees and payouts? wave
Posted By: Wolfeman78

Re: Monster MuscleCar Weekend Home of Demon & HELLCAT Nationals - 08/16/18 07:28 PM

I think it’s 750 for Pro-1000 for SP and 2000 for Q16. I am debating wether or not to make the 6hr trip.. I am concerned about low attendance since it’s not technically a mopar event.
Posted By: scottb

Re: Monster MuscleCar Weekend Home of Demon & HELLCAT Nationals - 08/16/18 08:54 PM

It did not go well last yr so now they have opened it up to all makes this yr is what i understand
Posted By: scottb

Re: Monster MuscleCar Weekend Home of Demon & HELLCAT Nationals - 08/16/18 09:07 PM

Yes Mopar vs the World format
© 2024 Moparts Forums