Moparts

Race season question

Posted By: tex013

Race season question - 08/14/18 11:57 PM

When does your , American , race season end ? In general terms , I know some race all year .
Talking to RBRE they said come back to them at end of season , but no date supplied
Thanks ,

Tex
Posted By: topside

Re: Race season question - 08/15/18 12:10 AM

Depends on location: there are tracks in Calif that run pretty much year-round (though less during Nov-Feb). In the Inland Northwest, it's about May-October. Probably about the same in all the northern states, but I'm sure the guys in different areas will post.
Posted By: SportF

Re: Race season question - 08/15/18 12:11 AM

Mid October here in Minnesota. Even that can be iffy. Dates were set this year to start Mid April, but there was snow on the ground till the end of April. Rare snow stays that late, but it happens.
Posted By: pittsburghracer

Re: Race season question - 08/15/18 12:23 AM

In Pa and Ohio you can go to about 4 very nice Halloween races during the month of October. After that a few of the tracks close and some go to test n tunes into November. Then our only option is to travel south to continue Racing
Posted By: tex013

Re: Race season question - 08/15/18 01:45 AM

thanks guys

Tex
Posted By: Cab_Burge

Re: Race season question - 08/15/18 04:22 AM

Here in central OR it is from late April to mid September, over near Portland it is from early March to late October at Woodburn with TNT only mostly in March up
Posted By: CMcAllister

Re: Race season question - 08/15/18 06:29 AM

Early March to the end of November here. Although it's tough to catch good weather that early in the year.
Posted By: FastmOp

Re: Race season question - 08/15/18 06:55 AM

March to Thanksgiving
Posted By: theraif

Re: Race season question - 08/15/18 10:31 PM

hehehe that's true for the ohio/pa the whole month of October is a Halloween race
Posted By: pittsburghracer

Re: Race season question - 08/15/18 11:34 PM

Originally Posted By theraif
hehehe that's true for the ohio/pa the whole month of October is a Halloween race

And we go all out for the occasion too. Lol
I was just checking the schedule at four tracks a few days ago to see how many I can squeeze it. September and October are crazy months
Posted By: camastomcat

Re: Race season question - 08/16/18 01:23 AM

I would checking them around october. The one that asks, gets.
© 2024 Moparts Forums