Moparts

Best Driveshaft Shop near Clinton Twp. MI?

Posted By: hemiviper588

Best Driveshaft Shop near Clinton Twp. MI? - 07/09/18 03:16 AM

Does any one have a recommendation for a drive shaft shop (balancing, re-tube) near the Detroit area? Has anyone used B&L Truck in Warren? Thx
Posted By: B3422W5

Re: Best Driveshaft Shop near Clinton Twp. MI? - 07/09/18 04:33 AM

Have used DTS( Drive train service) for several things in the past. Driveshaft behind the 727 i just took out to go to a 904 was made by them.
Shouldnt be far from you, they are in Warren
Posted By: crlush

Re: Best Driveshaft Shop near Clinton Twp. MI? - 07/09/18 01:06 PM

CCI driveline in Casco, im pretty sure thats the place my neighbor went to, he had an aluminum drive shaft built and balanced with no problems. I have dealt with DTS before they have been great also but I believe they send there driveshafts out.
Posted By: JAKE68

Re: Best Driveshaft Shop near Clinton Twp. MI? - 07/09/18 01:19 PM

Originally Posted By crlush
CCI driveline in Casco, im pretty sure thats the place my neighbor went to, he had an aluminum drive shaft built and balanced with no problems. I have dealt with DTS before they have been great also but I believe they send there driveshafts out.

I agree. I buy about ten a year from them. great service. they are on 26 mile near meldrum rd.
Posted By: RATTRAP

Re: Best Driveshaft Shop near Clinton Twp. MI? - 07/09/18 03:06 PM

ring & pinion on groesbeck & 15 1/2 mile
Posted By: hemiviper588

Re: Best Driveshaft Shop near Clinton Twp. MI? - 07/09/18 03:11 PM

thanks for the info guys, I think I will try the CCI shop.
Posted By: partsforsale

Re: Best Driveshaft Shop near Clinton Twp. MI? - 07/09/18 03:12 PM

Originally Posted By hemiviper588
Does any one have a recommendation for a drive shaft shop (balancing, re-tube) near the Detroit area? Has anyone used B&L Truck in Warren? Thx

I've used B&L once for shortening a shaft and had them put new U-joints in two shafts. Never an issue.
Posted By: dizuster

Re: Best Driveshaft Shop near Clinton Twp. MI? - 07/09/18 05:28 PM

Another vote for CCI. They were REAL fast, and did a nice job.

I even had an issue (miscommunication between us) that caused the driveshaft to be too long. They took care of it no issue, and fixed it for free within 24hrs.

Can't beat that customer service.
Posted By: moparmitch

Re: Best Driveshaft Shop near Clinton Twp. MI? - 07/09/18 09:43 PM

Another for CCI. I've had several driveshafts for jeeps and trucks done there. Not sure now, but they had several driveshafts being used in the NASCAR cup series too...

Excellent products and customer service.
Posted By: Sledge_57

Re: Best Driveshaft Shop near Clinton Twp. MI? - 07/10/18 01:18 AM

Good info I may be needing one soon, if I breakdown and install a GV OD.

What happened to the place in Troy, Dynamic I think it was called? They did mine and their service was just like how you guys describe CCI's service.
© 2024 Moparts Forums