Moparts

A couple of cool pictures from this weekends race

Posted By: pittsburghracer

A couple of cool pictures from this weekends race - 06/17/18 10:58 PM

Matt and I hit the three day Sinper Series Race at Keystone this weekend and Matt ended up losing at 3 cars pulling in some nice cash in the 5000.00 to win race. One of our track photographers tagged us on Facebook and posted a picture of Matt And I getting ready to make a pass. The second picture is from another track photographer that shared a GREAT shot of Matt living the starting line "wheels up"

Untitled by John Cadamore, on Flickr

Posted By: CSK

Re: A couple of cool pictures from this weekends race - 06/17/18 11:43 PM

Love it !!!!
Posted By: topside

Re: A couple of cool pictures from this weekends race - 06/18/18 01:46 AM

Stereo Dusters! Works for me...
Posted By: JAMESDART

Re: A couple of cool pictures from this weekends race - 06/18/18 02:24 AM

What's the matt car got in it? Is it a transbrake? Looks like it leaves hard with small tire and caltracs.

Re: A couple of cool pictures from this weekends race - 06/18/18 02:43 AM

Originally Posted By JAMESDART
What's the matt car got in it? Is it a transbrake? Looks like it leaves hard with small tire and caltracs.

He started using the transbrake and delay box late last year. It’s a .030 over 360 with a stock cast 360 crank, 610 roller cam, a set of 450.00 open chamber 340 Edelbrock heads I bought off Moparts damaged, then I repaired them, installed a 2.08 intake valve and spent hours porting them an doing flow tests. Victor340 I ported, 727 transmission with around 5600 stall, 8 3/4 with 4.10 years, alcohol carb, caltracks and radials. It’s gone 6.54@113 mph but no 1/4 mile passes yet.
Posted By: WHITEDART

Re: A couple of cool pictures from this weekends race - 06/18/18 02:43 AM

Very cool John great way to spend the weekend with your son racing

Re: A couple of cool pictures from this weekends race - 06/18/18 02:56 AM

Originally Posted By WHITEDART
Very cool John great way to spend the weekend with your son racing

A little hot but we had a great time. I hurt my tires (sidewalls shot) so when the track heated up I was a sitting duck. 1.25-1.27 average turned into 1.30-1.35 this weekend. Shame on me for not switching my slicks to the new ones sitting in my shop. They will be on this week for our three day divisional next weekend and the Curt George Memorial Race the weekend after. Of all the cars I’ve owned I never hurt a set of slicks before
Posted By: slantzilla

Re: A couple of cool pictures from this weekends race - 06/18/18 03:02 AM

Great pictures!

Re: A couple of cool pictures from this weekends race - 06/18/18 03:12 AM

Originally Posted By slantzilla
Great pictures!

Thanks guys. We are so blessed to have several guys that work their butts off every week at every show and so willingly share on Facebook for free. Our video guy posts a tire smoke Tuesday and wheelie Wednesday every week plus winner circle coverage. Great bunch of guys.
Posted By: ozymaxwedge

Re: A couple of cool pictures from this weekends race - 06/18/18 04:29 AM

Originally Posted By pittsburghracer
It’s a .030 over 360 with a stock cast 360 crank, 610 roller cam, a set of 450.00 open chamber 340 Edelbrock heads

Hahahaa Awesome
Posted By: Thumperdart

Re: A couple of cool pictures from this weekends race - 06/18/18 05:26 PM

Originally Posted By pittsburghracer
Matt and I hit the three day Sinper Series Race at Keystone this weekend and Matt ended up losing at 3 cars pulling in some nice cash in the 5000.00 to win race. One of our track photographers tagged us on Facebook and posted a picture of Matt And I getting ready to make a pass. The second picture is from another track photographer that shared a GREAT shot of Matt living the starting line "wheels up"

Bad ass duo right there............ beer
Posted By: tboomer

Re: A couple of cool pictures from this weekends race - 06/18/18 05:39 PM

Great pics,John!

Re: A couple of cool pictures from this weekends race - 06/18/18 05:56 PM

Thanks guys. That first picture with us both in was the perfect Fathers Day gift. I was totally surprised by it.
Posted By: JAMESDART

Re: A couple of cool pictures from this weekends race - 06/18/18 06:12 PM

Oh that's your son? That's great

Re: A couple of cool pictures from this weekends race - 06/18/18 06:17 PM

Originally Posted By JAMESDART
Oh that's your son? That's great

Ya he’s 29 now and made his first pass in that car before he was even born. My ex wife used to race it and was 3-4 months pregnant with him when she made her last 12 pass till after he was born. I felt it was only right to give him that car later in life.
Posted By: W2-408

Re: A couple of cool pictures from this weekends race - 06/19/18 12:58 AM

Awesome pic of the 2 cars together like that! Just out of curiosity, whats going on with the 6.54 @ 113? Pretty killer mph for a 6.54, my small block goes 6.47 @ 105.

Re: A couple of cool pictures from this weekends race - 06/19/18 01:22 AM

Originally Posted By W2-408
Awesome pic of the 2 cars together like that! Just out of curiosity, whats going on with the 6.54 @ 113? Pretty killer mph for a 6.54, my small block goes 6.47 @ 105.

Sorry about that. I had those pictures on my phone so I posted it from there and my 62 year old eyes make a lot of mistakes on the small screen Lets try 103 MPH. Whoops!!!! LOL
© 2024 Moparts Forums