Moparts

Curt George Memorial Weekend 6-29 to 7-1 2018!!

Posted By: B G Racing

Curt George Memorial Weekend 6-29 to 7-1 2018!! - 06/11/18 09:23 PM

Just a reminder the race is being held at Keystone Raceway Park,June 29,30 and July 1.Check BG Racing facebook page and Keystone Raceways site for details.
Hope to see many of you there.
Posted By: Steve1118

Re: Curt George Memorial Weekend - 06/11/18 10:45 PM

Yup.
Posted By: max_maniac

Re: Curt George Memorial Weekend - 06/12/18 05:27 AM

On my list to be there!!! up
Posted By: pittsburghracer

Re: Curt George Memorial Weekend - 06/12/18 05:35 AM

Untitled by John Cadamore, on Flickr
Posted By: dvw

Re: Curt George Memorial Weekend - 06/12/18 11:18 AM

Unfortunately I will be in Mexico for work.
Doug
Posted By: max_maniac

Re: Curt George Memorial Weekend - 06/13/18 04:45 AM

Originally Posted By dvw
Unfortunately I will be in Mexico for work.
Doug

Well damn that means someone other then you will be a winner!!!!!

whistling
Posted By: oddjob

Re: Curt George Memorial Weekend - 06/13/18 02:52 PM

only thing that would keep me from being there is mother nature. always good to see you Bob

Re: Curt George Memorial Weekend - 06/16/18 10:31 PM

just looking over the flyer. didn't see Bud's Auto Sales listed as a sponsor, what gives?
Posted By: B G Racing

Re: Curt George Memorial Weekend - 06/17/18 11:25 AM

Bud's having a Nostalgia race Friday night along with our test/tune.

Re: Curt George Memorial Weekend - 06/18/18 03:56 AM

By invitation, one of our rained out races will be on Friday night, June 29th, as a run up to the Curt George Memorial weekend. Mopars vs the world......now, for this one event we are going to allow an A/FX class, which can be chassis cars, funky hood scoops. Still no delay boxes, but trans brakes OK. Blowers OK, even turbos, as long as the car retains it's nostalgic appearance and is 1978 or older. .4 full tree....must dial to the nearest .05 or tenth! Still $35 to enter.....$700 to win, $300 runner up. C'mon, it's time. Been raining too much. Time to race!!!
An abbreviated rules would look like this....1978 AND EARLIER .....SLOWEST DIAL ACCEPTED 13.75...... NO ELECTRONICS OF ANY KIND....EXCEPTION IS 4 SPEED CARS ALLOWED TWO STEP (to take it easy on the cleanup crew). Transbrakes OK but must dial to the nearest tenth. NO DELAY BOXES. NO STUTTER BOXES.
.4 FULL TREE
MUST DIAL TO NEAREST .05 OR 0......NO DEEPSTAGING.....NO BUY BACKS. LIKE THE OLD DAYS, TAKE YOUR SHOT AND GO FOR IT.
This is a fun eliminator. Let's have some fun.

Re: Curt George Memorial Weekend - 06/18/18 04:26 AM

Hmmmmmmm this sounds interesting
Posted By: 68LAR

Re: Curt George Memorial Weekend - 06/18/18 03:53 PM

Originally Posted By Steve1118
By invitation, one of our rained out races will be on Friday night, June 29th, as a run up to the Curt George Memorial weekend. Mopars vs the world......now, for this one event we are going to allow an A/FX class, which can be chassis cars, funky hood scoops. Still no delay boxes, but trans brakes OK. Blowers OK, even turbos, as long as the car retains it's nostalgic appearance and is 1978 or older. .4 full tree....must dial to the nearest .05 or tenth! Still $35 to enter.....$700 to win, $300 runner up. C'mon, it's time. Been raining too much. Time to race!!!
An abbreviated rules would look like this....1978 AND EARLIER .....SLOWEST DIAL ACCEPTED 13.75...... NO ELECTRONICS OF ANY KIND....EXCEPTION IS 4 SPEED CARS ALLOWED TWO STEP (to take it easy on the cleanup crew). Transbrakes OK but must dial to the nearest tenth. NO DELAY BOXES. NO STUTTER BOXES.
.4 FULL TREE
MUST DIAL TO NEAREST .05 OR 0......NO DEEPSTAGING.....NO BUY BACKS. LIKE THE OLD DAYS, TAKE YOUR SHOT AND GO FOR IT.
This is a fun eliminator. Let's have some fun.

Hey Steve, What time should we be there?

Re: Curt George Memorial Weekend - 06/18/18 04:01 PM

I don't know. Usually Greg opens at 6 on Friday, with racing at 7. But, with guys coming in from a far distance, I imagine he may open the gates a bit earlier. I'll ask, but check the track flyer and the Keystone web site and facebook page. Thanks for your interest! We'll have some fun.

Re: Curt George Memorial Weekend - 06/24/18 09:27 PM

who's planning on coming and from how far?

Re: Curt George Memorial Weekend - 06/26/18 04:50 AM

Friendly little BUMP.
Posted By: dragracedr

Re: Curt George Memorial Weekend - 06/26/18 02:04 PM

Originally Posted By oddjob
who's planning on coming and from how far?

I'll be coming up on Friday from Suffolk, Virginia
Posted By: tboomer

Re: Curt George Memorial Weekend - 06/26/18 02:31 PM

Have a blast everyone!! wave
Posted By: Palindrome Cuda

Re: Curt George Memorial Weekend - 06/27/18 12:32 PM

We plan on being there all three days ! Hope you can stand us that long Bob ! Going to be a great weekend. Make sure AJ gets lots of caffeine. The Kelly family

Re: Curt George Memorial Weekend - 06/27/18 05:39 PM

Friday night, gates open at noon so no one has to sit on 22, and Time Trials at 5. Our Nostalgia program will begin at 7-7:30 or so.
Posted By: dragracedr

Re: Curt George Memorial Weekend - 06/27/18 11:29 PM

Originally Posted By Steve1118
Friday night, gates open at noon so no one has to sit on 22, and Time Trials at 5. Our Nostalgia program will begin at 7-7:30 or so.

thanks, Steve. Ed Miller and I should be there by 4 PM

Re: Curt George Memorial Weekend - 06/29/18 05:57 AM

Well I had a hard decision to make but I won’t be going this weekend. Three days of 90 plus degrees with 100 degree heat index wouldn’t do any good to the 3/4 of a heart I have left. I will miss being with you guys. Hope you all have a great time.
© 2024 Moparts Forums