Moparts

AZ Moparts racer who loaned me A-Body SBP wheels 15-yrs ago!

Posted By: EvilB1Dart

AZ Moparts racer who loaned me A-Body SBP wheels 15-yrs ago! - 04/23/18 01:19 AM

Didn't know where else to post this. A fellow local Moparts member loaned me a set of factory A-Body small bolt pattern wheels about 15-yrs ago and I want to return them to him. We live relatively close by in same area IIRC. I cannot remember his name or username. I lost his contact info when my old PMs disappeared. Tried to meet up a couple times, but schedules got in the way. If you're out there hit me up via PM so I can get your wheels back to you. LOL! Thanks.

Wes
Posted By: J_BODY

Re: AZ Moparts racer who loaned me A-Body SBP wheels 15-yrs ago! - 04/23/18 05:31 AM

Hey Wes.... was thinking about people of days gone by and you were included. Hope all is well. I’m in Phoenix quite a bit as my parents now live there as well as my daughter.

Jay
Posted By: max_maniac

Re: AZ Moparts racer who loaned me A-Body SBP wheels 15-yrs ago! - 04/23/18 06:31 AM

Note to self:

Do NOT loan Wes any parts you may need back within 5 years!!!!

help pity panic catfight fan whistling wave
Posted By: pittsburghracer

Re: AZ Moparts racer who loaned me A-Body SBP wheels 15-yrs ago! - 04/23/18 06:46 AM

Originally Posted By max_maniac
Note to self:

iagree
Posted By: Rhinodart

Re: AZ Moparts racer who loaned me A-Body SBP wheels 15-yrs ago! - 04/23/18 02:52 PM

Maybe it was Mark out in Buckeye? If so, I can PM you his phone number. wave
Posted By: 11secdart

Re: AZ Moparts racer who loaned me A-Body SBP wheels 15-yrs ago! - 04/24/18 01:43 AM

Good of you to try and contact the previous owner. I loaned a set of widened 4 inch B.P. rally wheels to a friends brother around 20 years ago and never saw them again.

Re: AZ Moparts racer who loaned me A-Body SBP wheels 15-yrs ago! - 04/24/18 02:44 AM

Originally Posted By J_BODY
Hey Wes.... was thinking about people of days gone by and you were included. Hope all is well. I’m in Phoenix quite a bit as my parents now live there as well as my daughter.

Jay

Jay! Good to hear from you; been a long time! Doing well. Hope the same for you. PM inbound to ya.

Re: AZ Moparts racer who loaned me A-Body SBP wheels 15-yrs ago! - 04/24/18 02:46 AM

Note to self:

LOL! Thanks man! Hope all is well.

Re: AZ Moparts racer who loaned me A-Body SBP wheels 15-yrs ago! - 04/24/18 02:47 AM

Originally Posted By pittsburghracer
Note to self:

iagree

You too?!?! LOL Car is hookin' good!

Re: AZ Moparts racer who loaned me A-Body SBP wheels 15-yrs ago! - 04/24/18 02:51 AM

Originally Posted By Rhinodart
Maybe it was Mark out in Buckeye? If so, I can PM you his phone number. wave

I'm in Goodyear, so he's just down the road if he's in B-eye. I thought he was in Goodyear though. Sure, PM me his number. The name Mark sounds about right too. Thanks man.

Re: AZ Moparts racer who loaned me A-Body SBP wheels 15-yrs ago! - 04/24/18 02:53 AM

Originally Posted By 11secdart
Good of you to try and contact the previous owner. I loaned a set of widened 4 inch B.P. rally wheels to a friends brother around 20 years ago and never saw them again.

Haha. He and I tried a couple times, but schedules (mainly mine) got in the way. I just want to get the wheels back to him.
Posted By: pittsburghracer

Re: AZ Moparts racer who loaned me A-Body SBP wheels 15-yrs ago! - 04/24/18 02:54 AM

Originally Posted By EvilB1Dart
Note to self:

iagree

Thanks. Don't be such a stranger. Stop in and abuse guys once in awhile to keep things lively. LOL

Re: AZ Moparts racer who loaned me A-Body SBP wheels 15-yrs ago! - 04/24/18 03:03 AM

Note to self:

iagree

Thanks. Don't be such a stranger. Stop in and abuse guys once in awhile to keep things lively. LOL

Been way too long, but will do.....from time to time! :-)
Posted By: Al_Alguire

Re: AZ Moparts racer who loaned me A-Body SBP wheels 15-yrs ago! - 04/24/18 06:03 PM

Cant you just feel the love up in here smile
Posted By: hemi-itis

Re: AZ Moparts racer who loaned me A-Body SBP wheels 15-yrs ago! - 04/25/18 06:12 AM

LOL,,,,,,,,15 years! eek
Posted By: dart4forte

Re: AZ Moparts racer who loaned me A-Body SBP wheels 15-yrs ago! - 04/26/18 05:41 AM

Could be Dale out in Waddell. He has several A bodies.

PM me and I'll get you his number

Re: AZ Moparts racer who loaned me A-Body SBP wheels 15-yrs ago! - 04/26/18 01:51 PM

Originally Posted By Al_Alguire

LOL! It just wouldn't be the same man if I wasn't getting razzed! Whats up Al?!?

Re: AZ Moparts racer who loaned me A-Body SBP wheels 15-yrs ago! - 04/26/18 01:52 PM

Originally Posted By dart4forte
Could be Dale out in Waddell. He has several A bodies.

PM me and I'll get you his number

I'm pretty sure its not Dale, especially if its the Dale I remember who owns or use to own a white Demon. If that's who you are referring to its definitely not him.

Re: AZ Moparts racer who loaned me A-Body SBP wheels 15-yrs ago! - 04/26/18 01:55 PM

LOL! Feels good to be missed by some! Whats up Al?!?

Just trying to finish up this Air Force odyssey we have been on for 29 years. Wife's final out for her in on Monday and we are getting out of DC and both done with it for good. Hope all is well for you and yours. Don't be such a stranger, even if you have a Mustang smile

Re: AZ Moparts racer who loaned me A-Body SBP wheels 15-yrs ago! - 04/26/18 11:36 PM

LOL! Feels good to be missed by some! Whats up Al?!?

Just trying to finish up this Air Force odyssey we have been on for 29 years. Wife's final out for her in on Monday and we are getting out of DC and both done with it for good. Hope all is well for you and yours. Don't be such a stranger, even if you have a Mustang smile

Sounds like a good deal. Congrats to her and you; that's a LONG time and worth-while. I was just in DC back in Feb/Mar. Didn't know you were back there living. I thought you were still out West.

Re: AZ Moparts racer who loaned me A-Body SBP wheels 15-yrs ago! - 04/27/18 03:09 AM

I've been bi-coastal for the last few years. Why I have not been racing just no time. Be back in Vegas in mid/late May. We are doing some site seeing on the way home.

Re: AZ Moparts racer who loaned me A-Body SBP wheels 15-yrs ago! - 04/27/18 03:57 AM

I've been bi-coastal for the last few years. Why I have not been racing just no time. Be back in Vegas in mid/late May. We are doing some site seeing on the way home.

Sounds good. I'm sure you both are looking for life to settle down a bit and get back into the seat again. Vegas has a nice track.
Posted By: clonestocker

Re: AZ Moparts racer who loaned me A-Body SBP wheels 15-yrs ago! - 05/27/18 03:41 PM

Hey Wes, How's it going? I've been absent for a while myself.
© 2024 Moparts Forums