Moparts

Looking for predator heads

Posted By: rook440

Looking for predator heads - 03/21/18 10:26 PM

Looking for predator heads and misc..
Posted By: Al_Alguire

Re: Looking for predator heads - 03/21/18 10:30 PM

You can buy them from Indy. If this is a wanted ad it needs to be put in the classifieds section.
Posted By: rook440

Re: Looking for predator heads - 03/21/18 11:43 PM

Sorry Al ..i did post them there..just wanting to see if anybody had some on here..im on here a lot but i rarely look at the clasifieds ...the guy that wants the wouldn't call indy for anything...if it starts to piss people off I will delete it..
Posted By: WHITEDART

Re: Looking for predator heads - 03/22/18 12:12 AM

I wonder how many rules it would break if Al sold you his predator stuff right here and right now.... whistling
Posted By: Biginchmopar

Re: Looking for predator heads - 03/22/18 07:28 AM

I have some 😉

How much $$$ you got?

Re: Looking for predator heads - 03/22/18 04:04 PM

I can understand not wanting to send Indy any money as I am the same way. I need a block right now and have for a few months and they still seem to be the only option until the KB deal seems more settled. But sometimes ya gotta do what ya gotta do. Oh yeah I know a guy who would sell you an entire engine with Predators smile

Re: Looking for predator heads - 03/22/18 05:33 PM

Originally Posted By Biginchmopar
I have some 😉

How much $$$ you got?
someone got bit by the small block bug panic
Posted By: Biginchmopar

Re: Looking for predator heads - 03/23/18 07:02 PM

Originally Posted By WHITEDART
Originally Posted By Biginchmopar
I have some 😉

How much $$$ you got?
someone got bit by the small block bug panic

whistling

The Predators are the best big block head out there period! They are not a Chevy Big Cheif but they are real powerful. That being said a blown Hemi would be a way easier deal for me. That's all.

Small Block is a bad [censored], not going to lie, I'm all jacked up on that deal.

Re: Looking for predator heads - 03/23/18 07:05 PM

I think he should just by my engine complete with spares. Dyno time only but that's just my opinion smile

Re: Looking for predator heads - 03/23/18 08:08 PM

Originally Posted By Al_Alguire
I think he should just by my engine complete with spares. Dyno time only but that's just my opinion smile
I vote Al puts Max effort small block p7 in his car...we really need someone with a small block Chrysler to look up to. Out here in the West... stirthepot
Posted By: 301v

Re: Looking for predator heads - 03/24/18 02:58 PM

Mike Crick has a set for sale. He is in Madisonville Ky
© 2024 Moparts Forums